l_2016101702000657200158371.jpgl_2016101702000657200158372.jpg

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201610171009003&sec_id=540101

Shin HyeSun appointed clothing brand model "Unexpected Tall Height, Overflowing Aura"

Thanks @shanana123There were bunch more at the Egoist.co.kr site catalog, but these were part of a 'fluff' article and look way sexier than the 'sears catalog' look of the ones at the egoist site (cut off at the waist).

• Like 5

IE001935205_STD.jpg

IE001935207_STD.jpgIE001935206_STD.jpg

http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002190637&CMPT_CD=TAG_PCv

[O My Photo] Shin HyeSun, Not Kang DongWon, but Lee Yi-Kyung This Time

Actors Shin HyeSun and Lee YiKyung, on the 15th afternoon at Seoul DongDaeMun (East Gate) DDP event "Style Icon Asia 2016", striking a pose on the pink carpet.

(Methinks somebody finally asked oori-HyeSun-see out on a date for the first time in 2.5 years. If so, @meechuttso the guardian approves of this date and this young man - just don't be a 'tuna thief' again with him. Next time, HyeSun-see, let me know in advance so I can chaperone in the back seat. :w00t::phew:)

• Like 4

A month between IG posts.:blink: I hope she's really caught up on her sleep now and will post more often even if it's a pic of her staring into her device. She does stare so prettily, lol.:P Although I would prefer many more people post to this thread so it doesn't look like one fan's meechinsaram (crazy person) obsession with oori-HyeSun-see, frankly only devoted fans can find any trace of measly articles about her. I will do my best to let others find and post first before I do - like this one is whopping 5 hours old and I had not re-posted it, so you had your chance, you know. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:B) Oh and I do approve her red hair color. I think I will get away from green highlights for good now.

• Like 4

On 10/14/2016 at 6:05 AM, shanana123 said:

She is gorgeous.. hehe.. look what we've got here.. a charismatic shin hye sun.. *jaws dropping.. 

~~ winter collection by egoist.. 

B) 

OMG, I saw this pictorial and I was like "she is hot!!!!":wub:

I have been busy with work and I have missed this thread so much..Is anyone else with me in saying she has "legs for days"???

I really can't wait to see her next project. I have been googling her name every other day to see what the latest is with her ^.^

but thank you mama @meechuttso

• Like 5

Shin HyeSun - Porcelain complexion, pastel-tone one-piece, InnocentBeauty 'Explosion' (AQUTOP 'Nibs line' Launching PhotoWall)

:dissapointed_relieved::dizzy::bawling: my tears of joy seeing this thread once again populated by posts from her many fans other than myself.

**Nibs - google 'cacao nibs' <- supposed to be good for what ails you B) Apologies for previous translations of that to 'nips' :phew:

• Like 3