I know you're a star

Where you go I follow

No matter how far

If life is a movie

Oh you're the best part, oh oh oh

You're the best part, oh oh oh

Best part

:heart4:

Gifs credit to owner of this blog https://m.blog.naver.com/rnddpdkr/222026040662

'Best Part'  song lyric by Daniel Caesar. 

• Love 6

Since SHS is playing ninja again, I visit the yeon-sang couple forum. It must be awkward for her as she was nominated in four categories in 2016 kbs award yet didn't get any. And her co-stars who attended the event all get their own awards. Then I read one comment saying that maybe her time to shine will come in a grand scale. Then the following year, she had her first leading role and won several awards and that damn kbs finally gave her that damn best couple award when she should win it too with sung hoon the previous year.

I'm so glad she's doing good and more overseas fans are gushing over her.

But seriously when is she going to show up again.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I also miss SHS. Since there are not much update about her, all i do is watch her videos over and over in youtube and read old articles. It is just so amazing how she is enjoying her hardwork now that she is getting popular not only in korea but as well as in overseas. 

Hoping that she would give us an update with her whatabouts. I just think that maybe when they finish filming Queen Cheorin, we will get to see her promoting the drama 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello dear Chingoos

I pray everyone is safe. Thank you for everyone's labor of love here, truly.

I do miss the days when I could spend so much time posting here about everything and nothing.

She really has gotten so much more famous, and I have to say I love how nicely researched and edited videos like these are getting more common now. Apologies for probable re-posts of the first two, but if you watch all 3 in a row, while they are similar, they have slightly different emphases, and even I learned 1 new factoid from one of them. They're a feast for your eyes, just watching Shin Hye-Sun's glorious and stunningly but classically beautiful face just one after another, and I am so happy that she's getting a much more balanced and updated and comprehensive consensus bio/filmo thru videos like these. :fiercebunny:

I hope I can find time to sub them. @immorethant sweetie if you are subbing any of them, let me know so we can divide the work.

• Love 3

On 7/19/2020 at 2:56 AM, meechuttso said:

Hello dear Chingoos

I pray everyone is safe. Thank you for everyone's labor of love here, truly.

I do miss the days when I could spend so much time posting here about everything and nothing.

She really has gotten so much more famous, and I have to say I love how nicely researched and edited videos like these are getting more common now. Apologies for probable re-posts of the first two, but if you watch all 3 in a row, while they are similar, they have slightly different emphases, and even I learned 1 new factoid from one of them. They're a feast for your eyes, just watching Shin Hye-Sun's glorious and stunningly but classically beautiful face just one after another, and I am so happy that she's getting a much more balanced and updated and comprehensive consensus bio/filmo thru videos like these. :fiercebunny:

I hope I can find time to sub them. @immorethant sweetie if you are subbing any of them, let me know so we can divide the work.

Yes subs please? :)

I am grateful to have found this forum and be able to talk with people who loves her as well. 

Now i am just curious wih another thing, in youtube i would often see videos showing korean celebrities with their net worth, but i haven't seen one about her. With her 8years in showbiz, i wonder how much does she makes?hehe

Edited by gm4queen
Mod edit : Please don't quote images & videos! Thanks!
  • Love 2

On 7/19/2020 at 4:26 AM, meechuttso said:

Hi @meechuttso,  glad to see your post again.   I hope you are fine and healthy. :biubiu:

During this time when there's no news from Shin Hye Sun, probably she's busy shooting drama,  I think it's a good opportunity for me to take this time to explore other things that I aimed to do for long time and take a little rest from SNS activities. So I may not visit here often or post anything on IG or twitter much.  Right now I'm really not sure if I have time to sub any video also, please forgive me.  So I think I'd better leave it to you @meechuttso (if you have time too) or any other SHS's fans who can help do it. 

Right now I really want to see 'Innocence'  (in theater or with subtitle) so much , I feel like I can't move on and just following her news or seeing her pics without seeing her movie sometime made me sad. :criesariver:  So I think focusing on other things during this time may help me not to feel so much depressed.

Woo Seo-Ri  Ah Cham Cham !   :dorashakes:

(Credit to owner)

Hope SHS will show up soon, as her manager's IG story said 

2주 후에 뵙겠습니다 

See you in 2 weeks

(Some Korean fans guessed SHS may appear in new CF. But I don't know. The IG post can be about anything or just unrelated comment of her manager).

kLuAfyu.png

Take care everyone :smooches3:

• Love 5

On 7/25/2020 at 5:52 AM, Tine_027 said:

I thought this site was gone when i checked 2days ago. i'm glad it's back because it is only in this site where i could see more updates about Shin Hye Sun translated in english 

Me too. I panicked a few days ago when I couldn't log in.  It's so quiet here these days though.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Man-O-Man said:

Me too. I panicked a few days ago when I couldn't log in.  It's so quiet here these days though.

Same here. So glad it is back. Btw, i was able to watched innocence already it's just that it doesn't have subtitles. But i must say the acting is superb! Have you watched it already?

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, Tine_027 said:

Same here. So glad it is back. Btw, i was able to watched innocence already it's just that it doesn't have subtitles. But i must say the acting is superb! Have you watched it already?

I live in the middle of Canada. It is extremely doubtful that Innocence will ever come to my city. It took a long time even for Parasite to come here and it won every award in the world. I will buy the DVD some day but I already know how good the acting is. SHS is one of the best actors out there IMO. She totally turned me on to K-dramas a few years ago when I saw Stranger (Secret Forest). There is no way I'll miss anything she is in as long as I'm alive. I love all Kdramas now, even the not so good ones. I'm hopelessly addicted. So glad to be free from American drama, for the most part. Can't wait for this forum to Rev up again. Such fabulous fans here.

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, Man-O-Man said:

I live in the middle of Canada. It is extremely doubtful that Innocence will ever come to my city. It took a long time even for Parasite to come here and it won every award in the world. I will buy the DVD some day but I already know how good the acting is. SHS is one of the best actors out there IMO. She totally turned me on to K-dramas a few years ago when I saw Stranger (Secret Forest). There is no way I'll miss anything she is in as long as I'm alive. I love all Kdramas now, even the not so good ones. I'm hopelessly addicted. So glad to be free from American drama, for the most part. Can't wait for this forum to Rev up again. Such fabulous fans here.

I am from the Philippines and even before they aired the Angels Last Mission, i already have watched it and eventually got addicted to her acting hehe then i searched for her past works and watch most of them. I am waiting for innocence to be subbed for me to appreciate it even more. I dont think it will rake a long time for the subs because for example Intruder who is just a week ahead in the theaters have already had its subs and i was able to download it. 

I am also looking forward for this site to be filled with Shin Hye Sun updates :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm so glad that this forum is back on, thought it would be disappeared forever.. :lol:

(If you have problem seeing the post, or the format is unreadable, please go to the bottom of the page and change the theme to dark mode)

Here are updates.  Some are new and some are old that I posted in my blog for a while ago.

• Shin Hye Sun greeted Taiwanese fans for 'Innocence' movie official release on Jul 22nd.

• 'Innocence' will be released in Singapore on Aug 6th. Congratulations for SHS fans there  :glee:

I don't know if it will be released in my country.  Hope it gain lots of audience in both Taiwan and Singapore.

• Shin Hye Sun's IG reached 900K followers.  

zShiOkS.jpg

• '30but17'  2nd anniversary on Jul 23rd

Spoiler

To celebrate the anniversary, below is some interview from the writer who praised Shin Hye Sun.

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/07/13/2018071300539.html

이어 조성희 작가는 주연배우에 대해서도 극찬을 아끼지 않았다. 극중 우서리 역을 맡은 신혜선에 대해 "어떤 캐릭터를 맡아도 그 인물처럼 보이게 연기해내는 좋은 배우란 믿음이 백 퍼센트를 넘어 만 퍼센트 정도 있었다. 사실 기획 단계부터 서리 역을 혜선 씨에게 제안하고 싶었는데 그 사이 '황금빛 내 인생'으로 워낙 국민적 인기를 얻고, 많은 곳에서 혜선 씨와 작업하고 싶어한다는 걸 알고 있던 터라 '혹시 제안했을 때 안 한다고 하면 어떡하지' 혼자 엄청 조마조마했다. 흔쾌히 서리를 맡아 주신다고 했을 때 안도의 한숨을 쉬었다. 그만큼 같이 작업하고 싶은 마음도, 믿음도 큰 배우였다. 그만큼 같이 작업하고 싶은 마음도, 믿음도 큰 배우였다."

The writer Jo Sung-Hee praised for the lead actor Shin Hye-sun, who plays Woo Seo-Ri in the drama. "I have more than 100 percent and 10,000 percent of belief that she was a good actor who can act in any character like she's that character. In fact, from the planning stage, I wanted to propose the role of Seo-Ri to Hye Sun, but in the meantime, she became national big popular with'My Golden Life', I knew there were many places wanted to work with Hye Sun. 'What if I propose her role and she doesn't want to do it ?' I was so nervous alone. When she said she was glad to take Seo-Ri role, I sighed with relief. I really wanted to work with her that much, with my faith that she was a great actor."

'고교 처세왕' 때 연기가 너무 자연스러워서 눈이 갔다. 신인인데도 힘을 쫙 빼고 담백하게 연기하는 게 너무 좋았기때문에 '그녀는 예뻤다' 때도 무조건 같이 작업하고 싶었다. 그래서 당시 감독님께 꼭 같이하고 싶은 좋은 배우가 있다고 말씀드리고 혜선씨 쪽에 출연을 제안했었다. 앞서 말했듯 어떤 역할도 진짜 그 인물처럼 보이게 연기해낸다는 게 혜선씨의 가장 큰 강점인 것 같다.

During 'High School King of Savvy' drama, her acting is so natural. Although she was a rookie, she was so relax and performed acting clearly, she's so good that even in 'She was pretty', I wanted to work together unconditionally. So at that time, I told the director that there was a good actor I would like to work with, and I proposed to have Hye Sun to appear. As I said earlier, it seems that Hye Sun's greatest strength is that she can act like she really is that person."

• Actor Choi Hong-In praised Shin Hye Sun

Spoiler

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/416/0000260241

0000260241_001_20200708105111945.jpg?type=w430

Actor Choi Hong-In who played the role of Ahn Tae-Soo, Jung-In's stepfather in 'Innocence' mentioned Shin Hye Sun.

최홍일이 그간 출연했던 영화만 해도 수 십 편이지만 '결백'의 현장은 남달랐다고 했다. 모든 배우들이 각자의 무기를 챙겨 와 촬영 전까지 꽁꽁 숨기고 있었고, 촬영이 들어가면 하나같이 예상치 못한 뛰어난 연기로 상대 배우들을 놀라게 했다고. 어떤 영화보다 열정이 넘쳤던 현장이었다고 회상했다.

Choi Hong-il said that there were dozens of films that had appeared, but the scene of'Innocence' was different. It was said that all the actors had their own weapons, and they were hiding until they were filmed. It was a scene that was more passionate than any other movie.

연기는 액션과 리액션의 합이다. 최홍일은 이번 영화를 찍으며 배우 간 앙상블의 힘을 느꼈다고 했다.

Acting is the sum of action and reaction. Choi Hong-il said he felt the power of the ensemble between actors while filming this movie.

"태수가 딸 정인의 서울대학교 합격증을 찢어버리는 장면이 나와요. 촬영 전까지 과자를 먹으며 쉬고 있던 (신)혜선이가 슛이 들어가자마자 눈빛이 돌변하더니 닭똥 같은 눈물을 흘리더라고요. 촬영을 마치고 '혜선아, 넌 어떻게 그렇게 눈물을 잘 흘리니?'하고 물으니까 되레 '선배님이 방금 얼마나 무서웠는지 모르시죠?'라고 하더라고요. 인물이 쑥 들어오는 순간이란 게 이런 걸까라는 생각이 들더라고요."

"There is a scene where Tae Soo tore/ripped his daughter Jung In's admission certificate to Seoul National University. (Shin) Hye-sun, who was eating sweets before shooting, as soon as she entered the scene she changed her eyes expression suddenly and shed big tears. After filming I asked 'Hye Sun how do you cry so well ?' She said 'Sunbae-nim, you don't know that just a moment ago how your acting was so scary. I wonder this is the moment when person immersed into the character.”

그는 현장의 젊은 배우들에게 '열정'을 배운다고 했다. 작품에서 두 번이나 부자지간을 연기한 강하늘과 '결백'을 통해 처음으로 호흡을 맞춘 신혜선을 언급하며 "정말 열심히 하고 잘하는 후배들이죠. 그런 후배들을 보면 '난 뭐했지?' 싶어요. 내 30대는 막연하기만 했는데... 요즘 친구들은 연기도 잘하고 자기 관리도 철저하게 해요. 그 점이 존경스러워요. 후배들에게 부끄럽지 않은 선배가 되기 위해 깨어있으려고 한다. 그리고 현장 갈 때도 그냥 가지 않고 조금이라도 공부하고 가려고 해요."라고 말했다.

He said he learned'passion' from the young actors in the field. In the work, he mentioned Kang Ha-Neul who played as his son twice and Shin Hye Sun, who acted together first time in 'Innocence'. They are juniors who worked really hard and did well When you look at such juniors, I want to say 'What did I do?'. When I was in my 30 I was just vague...but nowadays, these actors are good at acting and have strict self-discipline. I respect that. Trying to stay up to become a senior who is not ashamed of juniors. And when I enter the scene, I won't just not go but I'm go ing to study a little bit"

• 'She Was Pretty' full radio show

• 50 Q&A with Shin Hye Sun

Spoiler

This is an old interview since 21 Nov 2015 after the drama 'She Was Pretty' ended.

https://www.mbn.co.kr/news/entertain/2659309

Q1. 혜선 씨! 안녕하세요! 일단 이름 뜻은 어떻게 돼요?

Hye Sun ssi! Hello! First, what does your name mean?

은혜 혜(惠)에 착할 선(善). 은혜롭고 착한사람이 되래요.

Hye means 'grace, kindness' and Sun means 'good hearted'

It means the person with kindness and good hearted.

Q2. 신혜선의 가장 매력 포인트는 여기다!

The most charming point of Shin Hye Sun !

쳐진 눈꼬리!

Droopy eyes!

Q3. 드라마 ‘그녀는 예뻤다’ 속 한설과 신혜선의 싱크로율은 몇 프로인가요?

How many percent of similarity between Han-Seol in the drama'She Was Pretty' and Shin Hye Sun?

음. 한 78%정도?

Umm. About 78% ?

Q4. 키는 얼마나 돼요? (몸무게는 우리들만의 비밀로 해요~)

How tall are you? (Weight is our own secret~)

171cm에요.

171cm.

Q5. 신혜선이 이것만큼은 정말 잘한다!

Thing that Shin Hye Sun is really good at !

라면 끓이기.ㅎㅎ 전 제가 끓인 라면이 제일 맛있어요!ㅎㅎㅎ

Boiling ramyeon. Haha. The ramen I boiled is the most delicious! Hahaha.

Q6. ‘배우’ 신혜선으로서 제일 뿌듯했던 순간은?

What was the most proud moment of 'actor' Shin Hye Sun?

ㅎㅎ연기 칭찬 받을 때

Haha, when I received compliments about acting.

Q7. 신혜선의 가장 첫 번째 역할은 바로 이것이었다!

The first role of Shin Hye-sun!

‘학교2013’에서 신혜선!!

In 'School2013' as Shin Hye Sun!!

Q8. 나는 ‘그녀는 예뻤다’ 속 지부편(박서준 분)이 더 좋다! vs 똘기자(최시원 분)가 더 좋다!

In 'She Was Pretty' , whom do you like more between 'Editor Ji' (role of Park Seo Joon) and 'The Weirdo' (role of Choi Si Won) ?

‘똘기자’요!

'The Weirdo'!

Q9. 극중 커플이었던 박유환과의 케미에는 몇 점을 줄 수 있을까요?

As a couple in the drama, how many points will you give to chemistry with Park Yoo Hwan ?

음..ㅎㅎ 한 90점?

Umm..haha..about 90 points ?

Q10. 신혜선의 실제 이상형은 어떤 타입인가요?

Which type is Shin Hye Sun's real ideal type ?

나보다 키 큰 남자ㅎㅎ

A guy who is taller than me. haha.

Q11. 신혜선은 푼수vs얌전?

Shin Hye Sun is extrovert or introvert

푼수인 듯...ㅎㅎ

Seems to be extervert...haha

Q12. 신혜선의 2% 부족한 단점 한 가지만 고백하자면?

To conferss Shin Hye Sun's 2% of weakness/lacking ?

단점 많지만…쑥스러움이 좀 많아요~ 배우로서는 큰 단점인 것 같아요.ㅠㅠ

I have lots of weakness...get shy a lot. I think it's a big shortcoming for an actor.

Q13. 쉬는 날엔 주로 어떤 걸 하며 보내나요?

What do you mostly spend time doing on the day off?

먹고 자고 먹고 자고(웃음)

Eat, sleep, eat, sleep (laugh)

Q14. 나만의 대본 암기법이 있다면? 어떻게 하면 대본을 ‘줄줄’ 외울 수 있어요?

Do you have your technique to memorize the script ? How can you memorize the script fluently/smoothly?

계속 읽어요…ㅎㅎ

Keep reading it...haha.

Q15. 올해 얼마 안 남았는데 시청자 분들에 미리 인사를 드리자면요?

This year is almost ended, do you want to greet the audience in advance ?

감기조심하시구요 2015년 마무리 잘하시고 희망찬 2016년 준비하세요!!♡♡

Be careful not to catch a cold. Finish year 2015 well and prepare for 2016 with good hope!!

Q16. 겨울이 한걸음 더 다가온 요즘, 추천하고 싶은 노래가 있다면요?

What song do you want to recommend these days when winter is one step closer?

연주곡 ‘하울의 움직이는 성’ OST ‘인생의 회전목마’

Instrumental song 'Merry Go Round of Life' from 'Howl's Moving Castle OST'

Q17. 피해갈 수 없는 주량 문제! 술의 주종목(!)과 주량은요?

Inevitable question about drinking capacity ! Drinking specialty and how much is your capacity ?

종목 안 가림.(웃음) 주량은 취할 때까지?

I'm not picky about specialty (laugh). My capacity is until I get drunk ?

Q18. 신혜선은 동안vs노안? 동안이라(혹은 노안이라) 좋은 점이 있다면요?

Shin Hye Sun younger vs older ? Younger or older role which one is better ?

동안?(웃음) 나보다 어린 역할도 할 수 있는 것이 좋은 것 같아요!

Younger? (Laugh) I think it's good to be able to play a role younger than me!

Q19. 지금 이 순간~ 마법처럼~ 훌쩍 떠나고 싶은 여행지는?

Right now if you have magic. What travel destination you'd like to go?

일본

Japan

Q20. 롤모델이 있다면 누구인가요?

Who is your role model?

공효진 선배님!!

Kong Hyo-Jin senior!

Q21. 좌우명은 뭔가요?

What is your motto?

자신감을 갖자!!

Let's be confident!!

Q22. 나의 숨겨진 ‘별명’이 있다면!

Do you have any hidden 'nickname'!

피콜로.. ㅎㅎ

Piccolo ...haha

(Dragon Ball?...probably because of her big ears)

Q23. 나만의 취미를 한 가지 공개한다면요?

Could you reveal your hobby?

애니메이션 보는 것.

Watching animation

Q24. 스트레스 쌓였을 때, 이것만 하면 훅 풀린다!

When your stress increased, what is the only thing to do to get relax !

라면 먹으면서 애니메이션 보면 그곳이 지상낙원!

Watching an animation while eating ramen, it is a paradise!

Q25. 꼭 출연하고 싶은 예능 프로그램이 있다면?

Are there any entertainment programs you would really like to appear on?

SBS ‘런닝맨’

SBS 'Running Man'

Q26. 방송을 하면서 꼭 만나고 싶은 연예인이 있나요?

Do you have a celebrity that you would like to meet during broadcasting?

연예인은 다 만나보고 싶어요.(웃음)

I want to meet all celebrities (laughs)

Q27. ‘그녀는 예뻤다’ 촬영을 마치고 가장 먼저 한 일은 뭐가 있어요?

What was the first thing you did after you finished shooting ‘She Was Pretty’?

모스트 팀이랑 술 마셨어요!(웃음)

I had a drink with the MOST (magazine) team! (laugh)

Q28. 가장 최근에 해본 요리는 어떤 거에요?

Which dish did you cook most recently?

ㅎㅎ.......라면 ㅎㅎㅎ

Haha...Ramyeon...hahaha

Q29. 지금까지 긴 머리, 단발 머리, 쇼트컷까지 다양한 헤어스타일을 보였는데 어떤 스타일이 가장 잘 어울린다고 생각하세요?

So far, you appear in various hairstyles from long hair, bobbed-hair, and short cut. Which style do you think best suits you?

개인적으론 쇼트컷이 좋았어요.

Personally, I liked the short cut.

Q30. ‘연기’라는 것의 매력포인트 딱 한 가지만 꼽자면요?

What if we asked you to pick one charming point of ‘acting’?

다른 사람이 된다는 것

To become a different person.

Q31. 요즘 ‘한설’로 많은 분들 사이에서 화제가 됐는데 소감 한 마디 부탁드릴게요~

These days “Han-Seol” has become a hot topic among many people. Please tell us what you think.

너무 감사해요.ㅠㅠ 한설이를 연기하면서 정말 재미있었어요.

Thank you so much. ㅠㅠ It was really fun playing Han-Seol.

Q32. 올해도 이제 진짜 얼마 안 남았네요. 그 짧은 시간 동안 이것만큼은 꼭 해야겠다!

This year almost comes to an end. What is the thing you want to do even in this short period!

다이어트…

Diet...

Q33. 이제 막 수능을 끝낸 친구들에 꼭 추천해주고 싶은 영화가 있다면요?

Do you have a movie you would like to recommend to person who have just finished the college entrance exam (CSAT)?

음… ‘이웃집 토토로’? 왜인지는 모르겠는데 생각 났어요! 보고 있으면 엄청 힐링되니까.

Um...'My Neighbor Totoro'? I don't know why, but I thought of it! If you watch it, it will be very healing. (She seems to like watching Gibli's animation - same as me ) :P

Q34. 혈액형은 뭐에요? ‘혈액형 속설’ 믿으세요?

What is your blood type? Do you believe in the'blood type myth'?

O형이요 속설.. ㅎㅎ 안 믿어요.

My blood type is O. For the myth..haha. I don't belive it.

Q35. 어렸을 때 꿈은 뭐였어요?

What was your dream when you were young?

배우요.

To be actor.

Q36. 만약 지금 배우가 안 됐다면 어떤 걸 하고 있을까요?

What would you do if you weren't an actor now?

백수이거나ㅎㅎ 아르바이트?

I might be an umemployed person...haha or doing part-time job ?

Q37. 내 인생의 터닝포인트는?

What is the turning point of your life ?

‘학교 2013’ 출연이요!

My appearance in 'School 2013'

Q38. 내 인생 보물 1호!

No. 1 treasure in your life!

ㅎㅎ거울

Haha..mirror

Q39. 탐나는 수식어가 있다면?

Do you have any slogan you desired?

믿고 보는 신혜선?(웃음)

To be trusted and seen Shin Hye Sun (laugh)

(And now she's actually called by this slogan B))

Q40. 지금 당장 딱 한 가지 초능력을 가질 수 있다면 어떤 걸 선택할까요?

If you could have just one superpower right now, which would you choose?

염력!!!!!

Psychokinesis !!!!!

Q41. 얼마 전 박유환 씨와 ‘커쥬어마이걸~’ 노래를 배경으로 버스도 타고 키스신도 했는데요, 키스신을 할 때 에피소드가 있을까요?

Not long ago, You took bus and did the kiss scene with Park Yoo-Hwan with the song ‘You Are My Girl’ in the background. Was there any story when kissing?

제 입술이 너무 마중을 나가서 NG가 났어요.(웃음)

My lip came out too much and it was NG (laugh).

Q42. ‘그녀는 예뻤다’에서 가장 기억에 남는 대사가 있다면?

What is the most memorable line in 'She Was Pretty'?

‘모스트스럽게~’

'MOST-ly'

Q43. 앞으로 어떤 캐릭터를 꼭 맡아보고 싶은가요?

Which character do you want to take in the future?

악역이나 굉장히 지적인 역이요. 지적인 악역 좋겠다(웃음)

Evil or very intelligent role. I wish to be an intelligent villain (laugh).

Q44. 지금까지 신혜선 씨가 맡았던 캐릭터 중에서 ‘인간 신혜선’과 가장 비슷했던 역할이 있다면 어떤 게 있을까요?

Which of the characters Shin Hye Sun has played so far has the most similar role to ‘real Shin Hye Sun’?

‘학교 2013’ 속 신혜선이요.

Shin Hye Sun in 'School 2013'.

Q45. 15살의 신혜선에게 하고 싶은 말은?

What do you want to say to Shin Hye-sun at 15 years old?

어깨 펴고 당당하게 살아.

Straighten up your shoulders and live confidently.

Q46. ‘그녀는 예뻤다’ 모스트 팀 멤버들에 한 마디만 해주세요!

Please say a word to the ‘She Was Pretty’ MOST Team members!

여러분 사랑합니다, 살루떼~

I love you guys, salute~

Q47. 신혜선을 한 마디로 표현한다면?

If you will express Shin Hye Sun in one word?

쿨하고 싶은 소심녀.

A timid girl who wants to be cool. :love:

Q48. 지금까지의 신혜선, 마음에 들었나요?

Did you like Shin Hye Sun (yourself) so far?

나름 괜찮았어요.

For me, it's okay.

Q49. 앞으로의 신혜선는 그럼 마음에 들까요?

Would you like Shin Hye Sun in the future?

마음에 들겠죠?(웃음) 어쨌든 저니까요.

Would I like myself? (laugh). It's me anyway.

Q50. 신혜선의 ‘꿈’, 바로 이거다!

The thing that is Shin Hye Sun's dream now.

죽을 때까지 배우.

Being actor till I die.  :thumbsup::yaaa:

• Once upon a time in 2012 before drama debut, she used to be a model for Dahn World health center and did advertisement about Breathing Meditation (호흡 명상). 

Spoiler

She was so cute since then. :fullofhearts:

SzQntru.jpg

HmAXzn5.jpg

woVog1C.jpg

sYeTZJp.jpg

sqek51z.jpg

LiE50FQ.jpg

Lz4fVk7.jpg

QNPVbrP.jpg

4ybHG32.jpg

KkxtPNC.jpg

bGVeQVm.jpg

I really want to go back in time and grab this magazine.  :please:

UuKkTzb.jpg

TpEgjmk.jpg

So cutie !  

Take the Breathing Meditation course and also receive a cup of Americano from Starbucks. 

:heart1:

HgIqF6h.jpg

• Queen Cheorin' schedule

Spoiler

Although the final schedule is not officially confirmed but from the latest schedule it seems like 'Queen Cheorin' was moved from January 2021 to March 2021. 

Mftf8U3.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 3

On 7/22/2020 at 3:59 PM, immorethant said:

Hope SHS will show up soon, as her manager's IG story said 

2주 후에 뵙겠습니다 

See you in 2 weeks

(Some Korean fans guessed SHS may appear in new CF. But I don't know. The IG post can be about anything or just unrelated comment of her manager).

Take care everyone 

lol I thought they were making Blueberry Yogurt :joy:

Edited by gm4queen
Mod Edit : Please don't quote images/ videos/ GIFs! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hello chingus! new hye sun unnie fan here! after watching My golden life, I was carried away by her great acting skills! then I found angel's last mission and from that drama, I officially became her fan. Glad to see you guys loving her too in this forum dedicated for her. I tracked down her other works.

There aren't a lot..Well, I 'm happy to have watched her 3 shows where she's the main lead. I like her too in Still 17. Actually, Yang Sejong could also be a perfect pair for her in Angel's last mission too but I also like Kim Myung Soo.. Anyway, gonna lurk in this thread sometimes to get some fresh information about her upcoming drama. I've read the synopsis and it's kinda weird.

But then again, I like her being paired with Kim Jung Hyun. I saw him in Laughter in Waikiki and Crash landing on you. He's a good and funny actor. I hope they will make a great pair though I'm not sure if I would like the story. 

Gonna support Hye Sun unnie!

• Like 2
  • Love 3