2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Yes, she not only smile by her lip , but also from her heart which we all can see it shows in her eyes.  :love:

Tha'ts why I always want to see her in Rom-Com, although she's good at crying scene or in various roles, but her smile is so precious to see.  

I totally agree. Her eyes transmit every emotion so purely and she acts from her heart, and her soul. We're so lucky..

After 4 months, movie 'Collector' will finish shooting on Nov 10th.  

So after this we probably hear more news about her next work. :lol:

http://www.kobis.or.kr/kobis/business/mast/mvie/searchPrdtList.do

WCO28OR.jpg

A fan met SHS today 

https://twitter.com/Wolhyang__/status/1192750858515038209?s=19

https://twitter.com/DO_4263/status/1192835930005966848?s=20

(In summary.  Because of my poor Korean knowledge, my apology if any incorrect translation)

SHS went to an exhibition dressed in black coat and black hat, with friendly and warm atmosphere as always.

I just want to apologize of my poor Korean Knowledge, at first I made some mistake with the translation.

Because in the 1st twitter that I read they use the word 'Onni'  and '혅'  often so I thought it means our SHS.

But after I found 2nd twitter describing about the same moment (with photo), I realize that 혅 means 현주 (Hyun Joo)  :sweat_smile:

So what really happen is  SHS did go to the exhibition in black dress and black hat , and she also took selfie in front of KHJ's artwork (I hope she will share those photos to us, but now I'd rather think she might have secret IG which she posted her personal photo).

And fans went there preparing gift for KHJ and met KHJ and got change to take photo with her. KHJ suggested to use pretty photo app, but nobody had. So they used 'Snow' app instead.

This is the exhibition that she went.  Her 2 managers also went there earlier (posted on their IG).

Edited by immorethant
correct translation
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Thanks as always for your translation @immorethant 

Wow what a lucky fan!! I want to be that fan!

I've been seeing them promoting and visiting the exhibition. I think it's Kim Hyun Joo's exhibition?

Yes, it’s the exhibition of Kim Hyun Joo’s art work :) I wish to see that too if I were in Korea. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

• Like 1

Our princess went to Everland, hope she had a good time on that Halloween day. :love::kiss_wink::heart:

From her manage (@sunnyj806) IG. 

The masked girl on the left....:wub:

Someone asked Sunny in IG if she put make up, and she replied that she dressed as Pierrot.  :joy: 

So cutie waving the magic wand :w00t::lol::wub:

4gxoisi.gif

Spoiler

• Love 2

Coffee truck sent to SHS by her manager to 'Collector' team.

Now we know her name in the movie is  'Saehee'  세희 

The banner got pun as always using SHS name and her manager's name (Sunny)  :lol:

혜써니의 의리 컬랙터 정써니가 왔다!

Hye Seo-Ni's loyal collector , Jeong Seo-Ni came !

세희의 미모가 (컬랙터)팀 여러분들의 추위를 훔쳐가요

Sae-Hee's beauty steals coldness of every one in 'Collector' team.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Too bad there's no pictures of SHS from Collector year end party.  I like to see pictures of her being casual once in a while, not promoting anything.  Another time perhaps.

Thank you immorethant for finding and posting SHS updates - much appreciated.

• Like 1