20 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Her best kiss scenes hands down and boy was KDW hot in it! :heart:

The fact that he never does kisses scenes and she was one his  first kiss on screen  and made everyone jealous is the cherry on the top.

He mentioned her in a interview when she was doing MGL. Maybe they'll play together again?

OMG! If they do reunite, im so down for it!  And I gotta agree, that kiss was insane! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I need to find again the interview in the thread: i'm certain that @meechuttso translated the excerpt. 

He said that he was watching  MGL with his agent/manager and that he was impressed by her acting. His agent teased him that he knew her: that she was the girl that he kissed back then in Violent Prosecutor.

He was embarrassed because he didn't recognize her (probably because she changed so much)! :lol:

The interview  became a topic on insta at the time and the kiss scenes were reuploaded in her tag few times and largely liked!:w00t:

I've been waiting for them to act again together since then but no news on this front yet :(

I won't give up, they need and can reunite in a more interesting collaboration for her: she can be a female lead on his films now! 

Yes i remembered seeing the translation. I think it was something like he was reminded that they worked together before. He forgot her or didn't recognise her. But seems weird to not recognise a costar though lol :sweatingbullets: Agree it was like a mess too. Probably she was too small a role then. 

Now we can anticipate their next proper collaboration as leads now that she's leading lady status. :D

• Love 1

55 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I need to find again the interview in the thread: i'm certain that @meechuttso translated the excerpt. 

He said that he was watching  MGL with his agent/manager and that he was impressed by her acting. His agent teased him that he knew her: that she was the girl that he kissed back then in Violent Prosecutor.

He was embarrassed because he didn't recognize her (probably because she changed so much)! :lol:

The interview  became a topic on insta at the time and the kiss scenes were reuploaded in her tag few times and largely liked!:w00t:

I've been waiting for them to act again together since then but no news on this front yet :(

I won't give up, they need and can reunite in a more interesting collaboration for her: she can be a female lead on his films now! 

Wow titania1000! Thank you so much for your thorough commentary on some of my posts. I have been fascinated with South Korea for a few years now but there is a lot I don't know about the culture.  So your words are very informative, interesting and helpful to me. It's sad that the entertainment industry has to play games with actors like they do but its refreshing to me that SHS found a way to avoid most of that.  I respect her even more now. 

South Korea is already a global giant with brands like Samsung, LG, Hyundai, Kia and many others.  The entertainment industry is on the same trajectory.  The band BTS is being called the new Beatles.  Considering Beatlemania swept the entire world off their feet, that's a great compliment.  I read that the movie Parasite will likely be a top contender for the Academy Award for Best International Film. I think that would be a first for Korea but hopefully not the last.  My wish is that Shin Hye Sun will someday play the lead role in a film that wins Best International Film.  I hope that someday this forum will be filled with pictures of her on the red carpet wearing a stunning Korean designer dress beaming her infectious smile for the entire world to see. :D

Thanks again titania1000 for all the info.

• Love 1

Malti is gorgeous!!!!

By the way @titania1000 I hope that you are not angry with me in any way in ALML thread If anything I said made you misunderstood my intentions of my views over the drama, I apologise because it's only meant to be for the drama and absolutely nothing personal. :)

Reposted from ALML's thread for this SHS thread. :relaxed:

Angel's Last Mission : Love 2nd press conference (Jun 12, 2019).

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/382/0000738167

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201906121482096838

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2019/06/410776/

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2019/06/411222/

‘단사랑’ 신혜선X김명수 “호흡 잘 맞아…현장 분위기 좋다”

'Angel's Last Mission: Love'  Shin Hye Sun x Kim Myung Soo. 

Acting well together, good atmosphere on the scene

On the afternoon of the 12th, KBS Nuri Dong cooking studio (https://kbscookingstudio.modoo.at/)  in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, held a press conference on the KBS drama 'Dan, one love'. The main actors Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myoung (El) attended the meeting.

On this day, Kim Myung-soo said, "My previous work I played in courtroom and period drama. So this time, the angel character is very unfamiliar because I've never played this appearance. I was so worried but it was fun at the same time. Lot of worries about how to express it well. I wondered if it's not in this work when I can (have chance) to do this bright character. I also thought that it would be good to do it with Shin Hye Sun. Our chemistry on the scene was comfortable since the first time we met. She is the person with driving force to lead the atmosphere brightly even if it is difficult."  he talked about chemistry and impressions working with Shin Hye Sun on this character.

Shin Hye Sun said "I played a bright innocent person in the previous work. This Yeon-Seo character attracted me that I could show a bit more different appearance.  There was quite similar when it came to (shooting) scenario. Having fun shooting and the atmosphere was so good. I thought the acting was well-matched from the beginning.  As time went on, we became more and more familiar/knowing with each other, so we could act well togther."  She explained acting with Kim Myung Soo.

(More interview at https://forums.soompi.com/topic/429321-current-drama-2019-angels-last-mission-love-단-하나의-사랑-wed-thu-2200-kst/?do=findComment&comment=21518002 )

r5XJ3kY.jpg&key=27aa2232fdb0bc6902d2330d

38Hf7ra.jpg&key=0afaa90617605d18c5d45846

8IlH6HL.jpg

• Love 1

I truly bow at presence of greatness:wub: and SHS is just phenomenal.

2 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I actually wished I could see the bts of her amazing dancing scene in the green dress! 

Me too and the dance scene at the beach. 

• Love 2

22 hours ago, mylovekge said:

You may wanna start at 1:10:16. Brace yourself though, its one heck of a make out sesh! 

I watched it - just the SHS parts but skimmed through other parts. SHS was great as usual but her role was way too small and didn't seem all that necessary to the story line even though I didn't watch the whole movie. It was interesting to see her in a gritty adult role for a change. We'll that's off my list now. Thanks.

• Love 2

I just watched episodes 11-12 of Angel’s Last Mission: Love.  It’s always hard for me to take my eyes off Shin Hye Sun but I also must read subtitles.  I really appreciate subtitles. I wouldn’t be addicted to Kdramas without them and would never have discovered Shin Hye Sun and my life would be quite deficient. A sincere thank you to all translators.

It was special to hear SHS speak a few words in English at the beginning of the episode:

“People say life is unpredictable. Who would have thought? The naïve country girl, Giselle, would fall in love and be betrayed, and then…go crazy.”

The tonal sound of her English voice was very nice and quite different than the tone of her natural Korean voice, which is also one of her great features.  I enjoy hearing the spoken Korean language – it’s musical and expressive and it’s another reason I love Kdrama. But I wouldn’t be averse to hearing more English lines from SHS just to hear her lovely Korean accented English voice – a rare treat.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1