Quantcast
Day07

[Chinese Web Series 2016] Love is More than a Word 识汝不识丁 网络剧/系列剧

@Harunacamelia: hello! thank you so much for replying, and for that information! Definitely appreciated! Also, I do apologise if that seemed a little too demanding. I think I'm just super curious and am a little concerned if there was something wrong with the drama, because "Till Death" is already finished. I was scared that maybe they have a hard time getting the episodes or something. I already subscribed to YZD and am very thankful for all the subs. I also want to know if they're up for donations or anything. They're doing a great job, btw! I'm trying to limit myself to 1 ep per week, but it's really haaaaaard

Thank you!!!

• Like 1

Sorry...just sidetrack abit...Yan Zi Dong is in another drama....The Butterfly Lovers....he play Liang Shan Bo. Showing in May on tencent.

006IxpE8ly1feakzp94quj30qo140gsl.jpg

The other actor Jiang Zi Le will make same appearance as Tao Mo himself, also the servant too....i guess cameo? Tao Mo isn't an original char in this story. U will spot him and the servant at 1:40 in the clip below.

And from You Qi from Addicted....actor Lin Feng Song as Ma Wen Cai.

006IxpE8ly1fed0pqvt0bj30k00dcgmt.jpg

http://www.weibo.com/u/6154919188

Spoiler

Oh dear...kisses???

006IxpE8ly1fed0ptr7cwj30ku0bqabe.jpg

I assume this is Zhu Ying Tai...in male wear.

006IxpE8ly1fed0pp5gf5j30k00dcta0.jpg

Another BTS. Again u will spot Tao Mo around 2:40+.

Trailer :

On 4/4/2017 at 8:25 PM, ovicati said:

@Harunacamelia: hello! thank you so much for replying, and for that information! Definitely appreciated! Also, I do apologise if that seemed a little too demanding. I think I'm just super curious and am a little concerned if there was something wrong with the drama, because "Till Death" is already finished. I was scared that maybe they have a hard time getting the episodes or something. I already subscribed to YZD and am very thankful for all the subs. I also want to know if they're up for donations or anything. They're doing a great job, btw! I'm trying to limit myself to 1 ep per week, but it's really haaaaaard

Thank you!!!

I'm not sure if they are taking donations. I know they need volunteers and such, so I help them with proofreading and such. If you follow them on YT they are quick to answer people, so maybe try asking them. 

Also episode 9 is out! 

• Like 1

Is there an uncut version out there?  There are 12 episodes and as I've watched its kinda choppy, no cases get really solved.  Is there a season 2 as well.  Looks like it ended with a thought to a 2nd season.  No loose ends are tied up and nothing is explained.

On 4/24/2017 at 11:34 AM, constanceamei said:

Is there an uncut version out there?  There are 12 episodes and as I've watched its kinda choppy, no cases get really solved.  Is there a season 2 as well.  Looks like it ended with a thought to a 2nd season.  No loose ends are tied up and nothing is explained.

There is a plan for a second season, however, it is still on hold. I am not sure why that is, but it could be because the director has so many other projects in production as well. The reason I believe for the loose ends was to give reason for a second season should anyone want to pick it up. I really wish that someone would pick up the novel and finish it, as the person who was translating it stopped at the second chapter. 

Hey , does somebody know where I can read the full novel in English. I just finished the series for a second time and I reeeaally want to read it.