[Chinese Web Series 2016] Love is More than a Word 识汝不识丁 网络剧/系列剧

Day07

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, ovicati said:

OH MY GOD you are a godsend. Thank you so much!!! I've been super busy these past few months that I didn't have time to visit this forum. This is very helpful, thank you! Now I just need to find time to watch those eps. Please pleas eknow that this is very much appreciated

you're welcome! 

Now all I need is for someone to pick up the novel and finish translating it...:wub:

I wanna to see a chinese version adapted from korean romance series <Love in the Moonlight> with JiangZile/YanZiDong paired up once again in this adaptation into boys love (aka bl) drama. Jiang Zile as the cute eunuch starring alongside YanZiDong as the crown prince. Sure their chemistry will be incredibly palpable~ just like Love is more than a word and Till Death Tear us apart :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2017 at 2:34 AM, ovicati said:

THank you! 

One more thing. It's not really important, but I'm just curious why this drama is being subbed a bit late. Please no offense, and please know that I'm super thankful for the YZD international in ytubw. I'm just super super curious because "till death tear us apart" (which also stars the two lead actors, and has been produced later than "love is more than a word") has finished subbing already (all 12+ eps). This is not a complaint. I'm just curious.

thank you thank you for the info and the subs. I'll reopen my YouTube acct just to subscribe to their channel

I'm absolutely excited for this one. I've started watching "till death" alongside "love is more than a word" and I must say I like the production of the two. And the stories are really quite engaging. Thanks for the info! I'll look out for this one

Hi no worries you aren't complaining, The YZD group already knows that they have been slow in updating.

The episodes have ALL been subbed. The problem is that there is only ONE editor for this drama and the YZD groups has been asking for volunteers. I volunteered to proofread the English translations for episodes 9-12 and so far they are completed. I'm sure that episode 9 will come out sometime this week.

IF you know someone who can be a good video editor/timer that would like to volunteer to help them that would speed things up. The YZD group also subbed most episodes for Til' Death tears us apart, so they have been splitting their times between both. They are also translating Love is more than a word into Spanish (which I am also helping proofread) and that's another project in itself.

Episodes 7 and 8

Sorry...just sidetrack abit...Yan Zi Dong is in another drama....The Butterfly Lovers....he play Liang Shan Bo. Showing in May on tencent.

006IxpE8ly1feakzp94quj30qo140gsl.jpg

The other actor Jiang Zi Le will make same appearance as Tao Mo himself, also the servant too....i guess cameo? Tao Mo isn't an original char in this story. U will spot him and the servant at 1:40 in the clip below.

And from You Qi from Addicted....actor Lin Feng Song as Ma Wen Cai.

006IxpE8ly1fed0pqvt0bj30k00dcgmt.jpg

http://www.weibo.com/u/6154919188

Spoiler

Oh dear...kisses???

006IxpE8ly1fed0ptr7cwj30ku0bqabe.jpg

I assume this is Zhu Ying Tai...in male wear.

006IxpE8ly1fed0pp5gf5j30k00dcta0.jpg

Another BTS. Again u will spot Tao Mo around 2:40+.

Trailer :

On 4/4/2017 at 8:25 PM, ovicati said:

@Harunacamelia: hello! thank you so much for replying, and for that information! Definitely appreciated! Also, I do apologise if that seemed a little too demanding. I think I'm just super curious and am a little concerned if there was something wrong with the drama, because "Till Death" is already finished. I was scared that maybe they have a hard time getting the episodes or something. I already subscribed to YZD and am very thankful for all the subs. I also want to know if they're up for donations or anything. They're doing a great job, btw! I'm trying to limit myself to 1 ep per week, but it's really haaaaaard

Thank you!!!

I'm not sure if they are taking donations. I know they need volunteers and such, so I help them with proofreading and such. If you follow them on YT they are quick to answer people, so maybe try asking them. 

Also episode 9 is out! 

• 3 weeks later...

Is there an uncut version out there?  There are 12 episodes and as I've watched its kinda choppy, no cases get really solved.  Is there a season 2 as well.  Looks like it ended with a thought to a 2nd season.  No loose ends are tied up and nothing is explained.

On 4/24/2017 at 11:34 AM, constanceamei said:

Is there an uncut version out there?  There are 12 episodes and as I've watched its kinda choppy, no cases get really solved.  Is there a season 2 as well.  Looks like it ended with a thought to a 2nd season.  No loose ends are tied up and nothing is explained.

There is a plan for a second season, however, it is still on hold. I am not sure why that is, but it could be because the director has so many other projects in production as well. The reason I believe for the loose ends was to give reason for a second season should anyone want to pick it up. I really wish that someone would pick up the novel and finish it, as the person who was translating it stopped at the second chapter. 

• 1 year later...

Archived