Quantcast
Day07

[Chinese Web Series 2016] Love is More than a Word 识汝不识丁 网络剧/系列剧

6 minutes ago, shuwei said:

official weibo: the wedding and the "full version" (whatever this means) will be released on 10/3

Thank you very much:). Just hope they won't drag it for a long time like UL:mellow:.

I don't think....the story is actually finished, unless they super changed the timeline in the drama compared to the novel O_O

• Like 1

i'm very confused bc ep 12 ends abruptly just as the antagonist is scheming for the big showdown/climax. and i don't mean like a 4 or 5 mins cut but it feels like 1 or 2 eps is missing. to say unfinished would be an understatement lol. that's why i don't think anyone knows what to expect next week other than the wedding scene...but there HAS to be something else, right???

Spoiler

also, i'm not happy with the plot changes, sigh...they seem to be heading in the direction of wrapping the marriage into the political schemes. i already expected that it won't be as cute and sweet as the novel, but at least they shouldn't make it feel all tainted with ulterior motives...well, crossing my fingers /o/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

i'm very confused bc ep 12 ends abruptly just as the antagonist is scheming for the big showdown/climax. and i don't mean like a 4 or 5 mins cut but it feels like 1 or 2 eps is missing. to say unfinished would be an understatement lol. that's why i don't think anyone knows what to expect next week other than the wedding scene...but there HAS to be something else, right???

Reveal hidden contents

also, i'm not happy with the plot changes, sigh...they seem to be heading in the direction of wrapping the marriage into the political schemes. i already expected that it won't be as cute and sweet as the novel, but at least they shouldn't make it feel all tainted with ulterior motives...well, crossing my fingers /o/

It's like they'll release more ep or season 2. There must be has something if they don't want to disappointed fans. 

They must be changed it to more focusing on political scheme because the ban. Yeah we just can only hope "full version" will be focusing on the cp and have proper ending:(.

1 minute ago, lolalarue said:

Does anyone know if there are English subs available for this? Youtube videos are lying! PM if necessary. :) 

What do you mean youtube videos are lying? 

24 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

What do you mean youtube videos are lying? 

Channels are posting episodes with Eng Sub in the title but don't have eng sub. So I'm finding it hard to find any copies with english subs. 

On 30/9/2016 at 1:48 PM, lolalarue said:

Channels are posting episodes with Eng Sub in the title but don't have eng sub. So I'm finding it hard to find any copies with english subs. 

Oh that, yeah they're lying. Until now still no eng sub. 

Did the full version already release? I don't find it in youtube:mellow:.

Damn! Latest news! Why Chen Peng invited this kind of anti-lgbt actor to acted in a BL drama! Totally disappointed! Anyone who knows Chinese read this news! http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/new/20161008/964595/ The worse part is the official weibo even congratulated him in Weibo on yesterday's night, though they have removed the post now but based on the news, they already knew that this actor is a homophobic during the shooting. Very very very disappointed!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Day07 said:

Damn! Latest news! Why Chen Peng invited this kind of anti-lgbt actor to acted in a BL drama! Totally disappointed! Anyone who knows Chinese read this news! http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/new/20161008/964595/ The worse part is the official weibo even congratulated him in Weibo on yesterday's night, though they have removed the post now but based on the news, they already knew that this actor is a homophobic during the shooting. Very very very disappointed!

Who is Chen Peng? The director? And who is the actor? :huh:

12 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Who is Chen Peng? The director? And who is the actor? :huh:

Chen Peng is the director/producer. The actor is Li Tian Zhu as Lao Tao in the drama.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Day07 said:

Chen Peng is the director/producer. The actor is Li Tian Zhu as Lao Tao in the drama.

Ow thx. I asked my father about the article but he just read a little so I just can tell you that this homophobic actor said he doesn't support homosexuality because they'll make mandkind extinct. If so why he take part of BL series?!:angry: He just embarassing himself.

5 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Ow thx. I asked my father about the article but he just read a little so I just can tell you that this homophobic actor said he doesn't support homosexuality because they'll make mandkind extinct. If so why he take part of BL series?!:angry: He just embarassing himself.

The article also said that he refused to get involve in filming the wedding scene of this drama.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Day07 said:

The article also said that he refused to get involve in filming the wedding scene of this drama.

Argh!:angry: Did the article also say why he take a part in this series? 

On 9/26/2016 at 11:25 AM, meifang89 said:

On 9/26/2016 at 11:17 AM, shuwei said:

official weibo: the wedding and the "full version" (whatever this means) will be released on 10/3

By the way is this true?

52 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Argh!:angry: Did the article also say why he take a part in this series?

Don't have.

52 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

By the way is this true?

The post means all of the episodes are free to watch started from October 3.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Day07 said:

Don't have.

The post means all of the episodes are free to watch started from October 3.

Aww that's too bad. I can't see the wedding:bawling:

22 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Aww that's too bad. I can't see the wedding:bawling:

I think it will be available soon because they are selling the director's cut version recently.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Day07 said:

I think it will be available soon because they are selling the director's cut version recently.

Really?! Yay! Thank you for telling me:wub:

16 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Really?! Yay! Thank you for telling me:wub:

I have checked on the post again. It stated that the stock will be distribute on November... so we still have to wait....

• Like 1