[Chinese Web Series 2016] Love is More than a Word 识汝不识丁 网络剧/系列剧

Day07

Love is More than a Word  识汝不识丁 网络剧/系列剧          

006p8B5Fjw1f5qvui62wuj34k26zjkjq.jpg

Description:

Love Is More Than A Word (识汝不识丁[Shi Ru Bu Shi Ding]), adapted from the novel written by Su You Bing. Stills: Gu She (Yan Zi Dong) is a cold, intelligent, and well-educated lawyer. He starts out with indifferent feelings towards the new magistrate Tao Mo (Danny Jiang Zi Le) in town but through solving many cases together, they gradually develop feelings. What he doesn’t know: the new magistrate is illiterate, and his post was bought through money. Described as naive and well-meaning, he only likes to stare at pretty boys. Throughout their journey, he also unveils secrets behind his father’s death. A love triangle is formed when his old lover Emperor Wen of Chen ( Korn Kong Chui Nan) appears half-way into the story.  (Cr. / taken from LIMTAW's VIKI Page).

Broadcast Network: Youku

Release Date: Started from Sept 12  Time: 00:00 (Mon-Fri)

Trailer:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't even imagine what they would find ban-worthy about this storyline. one character is a scholar, the other is a man of justice, and they don't even kiss until the day they got married. it's hard to find a couple that is more pure and proper in bl lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is interesting. the same leading cast and film crew just  FINISHED filming another project. it's an adaptation of the bl period novel completely unrelated and by a different author from love is more than a word, but it's cute bc it almost looks like the characters reincarnated

they are really going it for it, considering love is more than a word is still pending. 

14 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

@shuwei Wasn't the new one being touted as the sequel to LIMTAW? Sort of believable if you consider the roles are reversed but neither are 'intellectually challenged' in the new one xD

the story is by a different author and the plot is completely different though. was it some kind of collaboration?

i guess its a sequel if we are just talking the director though. i'm praying he'll film a modern story with the same actors so we get a reincarnation trilogy lol

On 23/7/2016 at 8:16 AM, IMOmusings said:

This is based on the cutest book in all of history xD the submissive is just so :sweatingbullets:

Does the book had eng translation? I want to read it:wub:

2 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Does the book had eng translation? I want to read it:wub:

Not as far as I'm aware, but there's bound to be someone who will start translating it once the drama comes out. I read all novels in Viet unfortunately so can't really help you find an English one =/. Once the drama starts though, if I come across interesting parts of the drama that get changed from the novel, I tend to do translations, so we shall see =D

37 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Not as far as I'm aware, but there's bound to be someone who will start translating it once the drama comes out. I read all novels in Viet unfortunately so can't really help you find an English one =/. Once the drama starts though, if I come across interesting parts of the drama that get changed from the novel, I tend to do translations, so we shall see =D

Aww that's too bad. Yeah, I hope the drama will start soon despite there's a ban. I will be waiting for your translation =D. Thx for the reply.

2 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Kekeke these cartoon drawings are so cute:

006xK3uvgw1f6z3ksq6g3j30s713xgrk.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

006xK3uvgw1f6z3ku2he8j30s713xtfa.jpg

006xK3uvgw1f6z3ksrtdmj30s713xgrn.jpg

006xK3uvgw1f6z3kso17oj30s713xte2.jpg

006xK3uvgw1f6z3kto7kaj30s713x0yz.jpg

006xK3uvgw1f6z3kurq40j30s713x121.jpg

Scene I love the most =D

006p8B5Fjw1f6rymd71r9j30v90kujyz.jpg

So cute! :)

I also love that scene! :wub:

Do you know when this'll be aired? 

47 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Do you know when this'll be aired? 

Unfortunately I don't =(, neither the official weibo or Baidu pages have updated regarding a release date or announced whether the series will even air. I take the continuing posts as a good sign though xD

6 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Unfortunately I don't =(, neither the official weibo or Baidu pages have updated regarding a release date or announced whether the series will even air. I take the continuing posts as a good sign though xD

:( i wait for so long. I hope this not banned i've read before this movie is innocent and they just kiss at the wedding:P. I really need happy bl right now. 

12 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

:( i wait for so long. I hope this not banned i've read before this movie is innocent and they just kiss at the wedding:P. I really need happy bl right now. 

In no way is this series overtly BL lol other than the light touches or EXTREME closeness (in terms of how close they stand/sit next to each other). Compared to a lot of BL shows these days, this series is really timid.

13 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

In no way is this series overtly BL lol other than the light touches or EXTREME closeness (in terms of how close they stand/sit next to each other). Compared to a lot of BL shows these days, this series is really timid.

I feel this series is refreshing. I always feel EXTREME scenes make people more focus at lust than love and i always want timid bl like this that makes you feel the deepness and pureness of love than physical urges. 

5 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

I feel this series is refreshing. I always feel EXTREME scenes make people more focus at lust than love and i always want timid bl like this that makes you feel the deepness and pureness of love than physical urges. 

If I were to compare this love story to anything...it would probably be Shan Shan xD not 100% but enough to make me sit there and giggle like a silly goose

1 minute ago, IMOmusings said:

If I were to compare this love story to anything...it would probably be Shan Shan xD not 100% but enough to make me sit there and giggle like a silly goose

You mean Boss & Me? That drama is cute doesn't need a lot of ruckus but the story still well done. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2016 at 11:11 PM, meifang89 said:

I heard it was banned from broadcasting...they'll probably have to go through and edit out some stuff before we can watch. T_T

Archived