[Chinese Web Series 2016] Love is More than a Word 识汝不识丁 网络剧/系列剧

Day07

this morning i almost spat out my water when i saw xiaocan (and addicted's lin fengsong, wut) being confirmed on weibo as the lead in chen peng's next project, remake of the famous folk tale butterfly lovers. xiaocan will play zhu yingtai and all the leads are male so that means it's...bl...???

Spoiler

CvrwMGvUAAAYNMn.jpg:large

lmao god...chen peng is truly wild, but i hope he keeps going

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, shuwei said:

this morning i almost spat out my water when i saw xiaocan (and addicted's lin fengsong, wut) being confirmed on weibo as the lead chen peng's next project, remake of the famous folk tale butterfly lovers. xiaocan will play zhu yingtai and all the leads are male so that means it's...bl...???

Reveal hidden contents

CvrwMGvUAAAYNMn.jpg:large

lmao god...chen peng is truly wild, but i hope he keeps going

Really?! Awww they'll make a cute couple:wub:. Usually I don't like butterfly lovers but this one will be an exception:D. Just hope it won't be BE:(. I don't know about chen peng can you explain it to me? The other male lead is Yan Zidong? Movie or series?

4 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Really?! Awww they'll make a cute couple:wub:. Usually I don't like butterfly lovers but this one will be an exception:D. Just hope it won't be BE:(. I don't know about chen peng can you explain it to me? The other male lead is Yan Zidong? Movie or series?

chen peng is the director of love is more than a word. his production company, chen peng films, is currently focused on bl-themed projects. basically chen peng is a bl fanatic in a position of creative power, like chai jidan lol (they even collaborated last year). his production of like love was probably the first web-based bl work to become popular and trendsetted the bl webdrama/movies we see popping up left and right lately. now i see him doing something interesting again by taking a well-known cross-dressing hetero story and putting the bl twist on it is...the guy has ideas :)))

it's a series. the other male lead isnt yan zidong. i think yzd signed onto a non-bl project right now. the actor in butterfly lovers might be another rookie

19 minutes ago, shuwei said:

chen peng is the director of love is more than a word. his production company, chen peng films, is currently focused on bl-themed projects. basically chen peng is a bl fanatic in a position of creative power, like chai jidan lol (they even collaborated last year). his production of like love was probably the first web-based bl work to become popular and trendsetted the bl webdrama/movies we see popping up left and right lately. now i see him doing something interesting again by taking a well-known cross-dressing hetero story and putting the bl twist on it is...the guys has ideas :)))

it's a series. the other male lead isnt yan zidong. i think yzd signed onto a non-bl project right now. the actor in butterfly lovers might be another rookie

Wow he's sure interesting person. Choose to focus in bl make me wonder if he's gay:blink:. I'm worried it'll end up like Love is More Than a Word with many cutting and abrupt ending:(. Wait he collaborated with Chai Jidan? What movie/series? Shi Bu Ke Dang? 

Thank you for explaining it to me:blush:.

31 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Wow he's sure interesting person. Choose to focus in bl make me wonder if he's gay:blink:. I'm worried it'll end up like Love is More Than a Word with many cutting and abrupt ending:(. Wait he collaborated with Chai Jidan? What movie/series? Shi Bu Ke Dang? 

Thank you for explaining it to me:blush:.

he directed the extra episode for counteratack

well, i think the new drama will most likely be released like love is more than a word: an edited incomplete version released for public online first, and an uncut complete version sold as a dvd/usb later. its probably the safest format to bypass censorship right now

53 minutes ago, shuwei said:

he directed the extra episode for counteratack

well, i think the new drama will most likely be released like love is more than a word: an edited incomplete version released for public online first, and an uncut complete version sold as a dvd/usb later. its probably the safest format to bypass censorship right now

Oh that's good ep:D.

Argh! Another disappointment:(. Other bl producer should follow Chai Jidan footstep to produce bl in Taiwan so it won't get banned.

Btw I still not found wedding ver until now:mellow:.

57 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Btw I still not found wedding ver until now:mellow:.

the usb comes out in november...if you are not buying then just sit and wait 1-2 months for someone to get their copy and put it on youtube lol, it wont cost you anything

10 minutes ago, shuwei said:

the usb comes out in november...if you are not buying then just sit and wait 1-2 months for someone to get their copy put it on youtube lol, it wont cost you anything

Thx for the info. Well after take a lesson in waiting for UL HE I think I won't suffer in waiting for other bl anymore:P

On October 27, 2016 at 2:04 AM, shuwei said:

the usb comes out in november...if you are not buying then just sit and wait 1-2 months for someone to get their copy and put it on youtube lol, it wont cost you anything

Thank Shuwei for sharing the news.  I really like love is more than a word because of a couples of reasons.  First of all, it is directed by Chen Peng, a famous BL director. Secondly, I read the actual novel and I think it is a fun story.  Finally, the two male leads are cute.  But after watching the last episode of the serie, I was so speechless.  I couldn't believe Chen Peng would let his production end like that, so after reading your post, I am so happy that there will be an uncut/complete version in the future.  I am so happy.

37 minutes ago, ovicati said:

English Translated episodes are still not being uploaded. I only have ep1 in RMI. I'm still patiently waiting though. I really don't want to spoil myself by watching all the other eps in YouTube without understanding anything. Also, in case someone's interested, I found a blog for English translation of the novel. It's quite slow, but at least we have something. Hopefully, they continue updating it.

http://agrypniascan.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/love-is-more-than-word-chapter-1-part-1.html?m=1

Thank you so much!:wub:

10 hours ago, ovicati said:

No prob. I've obsessively been looking for updates regarding this drama. It's driving me insane tbh

I also check youtube almost everyday for uncut and marriage scene but still nothing:(.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, le3jong said:

Just a reminder that what's come to be known as the second entallation to the series "Till Death Do Us Part"has begun airing. Thus far there are no subs yet...  well  I haven't found any. Here is a link to the book:http://bltranslation.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/till-death-do-us-part-tangstory.html

But I have asked someone in the forum and he/she said that novel and this series are different just have same title :huh:

You also can find Till Death Do Us Part series in Youtube just type the Chinese title :)

7 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

But I have asked someone in the forum and he/she said that novel and this series are different just have same title :huh:

Yes they are  different and happen to have different writers, however some consider this a sequel of the characters reincarnation as protagonists share the same names.

A bonus is also that this has the same actors as Love is More Than a Word.  

Sorry if I confused you or anyone else.  

6 minutes ago, le3jong said:

Yes they are  different and happen to have different writers, however some consider this a sequel of the characters reincarnation as protagonists share the same names.

A bonus is also that this has the same actors as Love is More Than a Word.  

Sorry if I confused you or anyone else.  

Haha no problem :lol: I always following news about these 2 series so I know what happen :) I just wish Till Death Do Us Part doesn't have many abrupt cut scenes like happen in Love is More Than a Word and more lovey dovey for the leads :D

Archived