[Chinese Web Series 2016] Love is More than a Word 识汝不识丁 网络剧/系列剧

Day07

i thought the part where tao mo talks about being interested some girl was so funny. in the novel, he knows he's gay since he was young. like his face gets red and he can't stop staring everytime he sees a handsome guy aka gu she lol. but if they're going that straight turn gay route then that's fine i guess...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, shuwei said:

i thought the part where tao mo talks about being interested some girl was so funny. in the novel, he knows he's gay since he was young. like his face gets red and he can't stop staring everytime he sees a handsome guy aka gu she lol. but if they're going that straight turn gay route then that's fine i guess...

Is the one that executed with Tao Mo's father Gu She's twin? They have the same face:huh:. How many bl couple in the novel? Just Tao Mo and Gu she?

2 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Is the one that executed with Tao Mo's father Gu She's twin? They have the same face:huh:. How many bl couple in the novel? Just Tao Mo and Gu she?

yeah that's his brother. i was like damn he didn't even shed a tear lol.

there's only one couple. the 2 servants are straight and they're always fighting anyway

When I say battle of attendants it's more like.....they're battling to retain their master's affection? LOL it's difficult to describe, they're not in love or anything but as long as their master wants anything to do with the other master, they make a funny face xD

23 minutes ago, shuwei said:

yeah that's his brother. i was like damn he didn't even shed a tear lol.

there's only one couple. the 2 servants are straight and they're always fighting anyway

Aw that's too bad the servants really cute;). I wish they make the 2 servants cp in the drama. 

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

This should be based on a novel as well I think? Well the premise is the same, the novel that I read had a princess complain to her king brother how he had a harem but she was only allowed to marry one man, so he decided to let her have her own harem. Her main concubine isn't actually a noble I don't think...

I wonder if its another novel to drama O_o

If LiMtW has released 5 episodes already....does that mean that they won't release anymore this week? iirc, it's meant to only have 12 episodes...o.o"

3 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

This should be based on a novel as well I think? Well the premise is the same, the novel that I read had a princess complain to her king brother how he had a harem but she was only allowed to marry one man, so he decided to let her have her own harem. Her main concubine isn't actually a noble I don't think...

I wonder if its another novel to drama O_o

If LiMtW has released 5 episodes already....does that mean that they won't release anymore this week? iirc, it's meant to only have 12 episodes...o.o"

It's different from novel that you read and there's mpreg in this drama. That novel based from true story, I've read about that princess before from history book.

It's weird they already release 5 ep, I thought it'll 1 ep per day. Why they release that many and that fast? Until now there's no new release.

14 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

It's different from novel that you read and there's mpreg in this drama. That novel based from true story, I've read about that princess before from history book.

It's weird they already release 5 ep, I thought it'll 1 ep per day. Why they release that many and that fast? Until now there's no new release.

We'll find out today I guess? Since they only started releasing yesterday~

About the release, actually they update one episode per day, but for vip - paid members, they are having the privilege to watch the later episodes.Hence some future episodes were already pirated and uploaded in anywhere.

Zidong and Zile

Spoiler

006p8B5Fjw1f7qqx7qpiqj30m80etq44.jpg
006p8B5Fjw1f7qqx5handj30m80etaba.jpg
a558314bjw1f7s2ociwotj20qo0zkgsd.jpg

14 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

this drama shouldn't be called love is more than a word....it should be called love at first sight....

PAHAHHAHAHAHA it's not love rivals in this drama...it's the battle of attendants ROFLMAO

normally...I really hate dim-witted main characters....but Tao da ren is just to cute...he's so bubbly and...spacey xD

i suspect it's called love is more than a word bc tao mo is illiterate lol. tao mo is too dumb to live but he is cute...it helps that jiang zile has dimples when he smiles

so,,, please don't hate me if you disagree,, lol..

but first time i saw the trailer of this movie,, i thought gushe looked like one of those TfBoys members... lol,, i just wanted to tell this..

overall,, i fee like i have no idea what they are talking about,, i keep skipping until tao mao or gu she appeared,, and oh,, 1st  heard tao mao's voice,, it's cute,, but then 1st time i heard gushe's voice,, gosshhh,, please,, just,,, its damn cool,,,

gushe barely smiled,, but when he did just a little bit,, i was fangirling way too muchh,,,,

25 minutes ago, Meylinda Sukmani said:

so,,, please don't hate me if you disagree,, lol..

but first time i saw the trailer of this movie,, i thought gushe looked like one of those TfBoys members... lol,, i just wanted to tell this..

overall,, i fee like i have no idea what they are talking about,, i keep skipping until tao mao or gu she appeared,, and oh,, 1st  heard tao mao's voice,, it's cute,, but then 1st time i heard gushe's voice,, gosshhh,, please,, just,,, its damn cool,,,

gushe barely smiled,, but when he did just a little bit,, i was fangirling way too muchh,,,,

I feel you^_^

1 minute ago, IMOmusings said:

Gu She is like the strong mountain while Tao Mo is like an adorable puppy playing on the mountain xD

I hope we can see their marriage life:P

On 14 September 2016 at 1:17 AM, ovicati said:

Male pregnancy is actually not very new in China. It has gone mainstream too! The big blockbuster "Monster Hunt" had a male lead who  got impregnated by a dying pregnant monster and its up to the female bounty hunter to save him and the baby. Yes. You heard right. There was a baby at the end. Granted it's a baby monster but still! It was weird but funny as hell. The male did seemed pregnant hahahha. And lucky us too, cos he's really cute. Here's the link (I watched this on Hulu I believe)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Hunt

oh lord..Jing Boran.....god have mercy on my eyes T_T

I'm not sure how I feel about this drama being only 12 episodes when the novel is so freaking long O_O

it's interesting how the drama is making it seems like gu she likes tao mo before they even spoke to one another. like he perks up and ran to the rescue every time he hears tao mo's name lol. but i guess they gotta speed things up somehow, it took forever in the novel

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

it's interesting how the drama is making it seems like gu she likes tao mo before they even spoke to one another. like he perks up and ran to the rescue every time he hears tao mo's name lol. but i guess they gotta speed things up somehow, it took forever in the novel

I think half of it has to do with using the execution as a starting point. I can't remember the speed of their relationship in novel, but if you totally disregard it, then the drama can be considered as having used the shared grief of losing brother/father as a starting point for a shared emotional bond?

29 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

I think half of it has to do with using the execution as a starting point. I can't remember the speed of their relationship in novel, but if you totally disregard it, then the drama can be considered as having used the shared grief of losing brother/father as a starting point for a shared emotional bond?

yeah, that's probably the biggest change. i don't remember there was even a brother in the novel...i'm all for making things speedy though, if they're getting married in 12 eps lol. during the execution scene i felt like gu she looked at tao mo once or twice but i guess tao mo was too busy crying to notice anyone

Archived