[Drama 2016] My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week 이번 주, 아내가 바람을 핍니다

Go Seung Ji

On 7/28/2016 at 5:18 AM, jadecloud said:

@alekaonu Sorry for the late response to your shoutout. Thanks for alerting me, and hello to everyone :) . I would love to watch LSK again. I thought he portrayed that  'arrogant male character' as Chef Choi in Pasta very well. I can't seem to find any similar role or portrayal like that so far.  Of course, GHJ was superb too.

About his 'skills' LOL did you guys see how 'hungry' he was when he kissed LYH in Miss Kprea? LOL that was too much, I thought. Poor girl must have had a shock of her acting life LOL. I hope an equally good actress will take on the wifey role here. And the icing would be LSY of course. Hope he gets a 'non-sacrificial' role since GON was harsh on him.

Yeah, that kiss got so infamous that he felt he had to apologize to LYH in an later interview.  LOL.

But who is LSY and who or what is GON?  Harsh in what way?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

Yeah, that kiss got so infamous that he felt he had to apologize to LYH in an later interview.  LOL.

But who is LSY and who or what is GON?  Harsh in what way?

@sadiesmith

LSY is Lee Sang Yeob. If you've seen   TVN Signal, you'll remember his role there.  GON is God of Noodles.  What happened to him in GON was like whuuuut?. reaction. He's a terrific actor. :D

On 7/23/2016 at 7:52 AM, sadiesmith said:

Thank you for the link.  I submitted my request today.  So you're saying that we can do this daily?

It's almost the end of July and show's slated for October.  News of the female lead should be announced any time now, right?  Why is it taking forever?  I can't wait to find out.  Hope it's a good match.

@sadiesmith     Yes, I do suggest to do it daily if you can.

DramaFever published another link, but it asks for our email address and DF name, so I have only used it once on 2 upcoming drama. I want to see that they bring the drama and not flood me with emails every time a new episode comes up.

https://dramafever.typeform.com/to/vocj3m

On 7/28/2016 at 5:18 AM, jadecloud said:

I would love to watch LSK again. I thought he portrayed that  'arrogant male character' as Chef Choi in Pasta very well.

@jadecloud, me too.. Loved his role in Pasta.

On 7/29/2016 at 1:20 PM, jongski said:

@sadiesmith

LSY is Lee Sang Yeob. If you've seen   TVN Signal, you'll remember his role there.  GON is God of Noodles.  What happened to him in GON was like whuuuut?. reaction. He's a terrific actor. :D

@jongski, @sadiesmith, I loved Lee sang Yeob in those 2 drama..
But he first caught my attention in his previous drama, "House of Bluebird."  That was when I first saw him showing a layered character. He was such a charmer and playful with the girl he was infatuated with, and later torn about his choices regarding her brother. It was a fantastic performance by him.  Later , as you pointed out,  his performance in Signal and Master God of Noodles totally blew my mind.

We have a fabulous director...
Now I also want to know who will be the scriptwriter.

On 29.07.2016 at 10:48 PM, sadiesmith said:

It looks like the actress Ye Ji-won has now come aboard, too.  I can't quite make what her role is supposed to be, whether the role of the wife or another supporting one.  Can anyone who reads Korean translate?

I tried RAW translations but I can`t understand what role she will play. I wish she will play the wife role.

배우 예지원/사진=김창현 기자

http://isplus.joins.com/article/117/20376117.html?cloc=rss|isplus|total_list

Waiting for this one. For now, seems like the dramas I'm currently watching ( and 2 more up coming)  all involves love marriage, and infidelity.  Must be a trend or just happens to be coincidence

OT: currently watching dorama Seisei Suruhodo, Aishiteru.. Try to check out that one.I call that drama... infidelity at Tiffany's :P 

I'm only familiar with LSY but the rest of the actors, I'm clueless. I'll check this for the story and good acting.  I'll be waiting.

AUGUST 9 2016

Song Ji-Hyo cast in JTBC drama series “My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week”

MYWHA-tp222_zpskmaened9.jpg

Song Ji-Hyo is now cast for female lead in upcoming JTBC drama series “My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week” co-starring Lee Sun-Kyun & BoA. The drama series is a remake of 2007 Fuji TV drama series”My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week?!” (“Konshu Tsuma ga Uwaki Shimasu”).

In drama series “My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week,” Song Ji-Hyo will play the wife of Hyun-Woo (Lee Sun-Kyun). Hyun-Woo learns his wife is having an affair and turns to anonymous internet users for advice.

“My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week” first airs this October in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/song-ji-hyo-cast-in-jtbc-drama-series-my-wifes-having-an-affair-this-week

7 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Song Ji Hyo Confirmed As Lead In “This Week, My Wife Is Having An Affair”

Thank you for the news about Song Ji-Hyo.

Since the article is by Soompi, it is an excellent opportunity for everyone to please comment and ask that they bring us the drama.  (since Soompi is owned by Viki. It is their "phishing" to see if there is enough interest.)

Also - a reminder to everyone to please follow the Viki channel  (only 10 followers so far...  ottoke...:()

https://www.viki.com/tv/32576c-my-wife-is-having-an-affair

and submit title request forms daily.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

On 7/29/2016 at 0:48 PM, sadiesmith said:

It looks like the actress Ye Ji-won has now come aboard, too.  I can't quite make what her role is supposed to be, whether the role of the wife or another supporting one.  Can anyone who reads Korean translate?  

Sorry, I cannot translate.. But I know she had a huge following in Another Miss Oh.

OHYAcs-690x400.jpg

Good news everyone

DramaFever has licensed the drama for us!   speaker phone leaf

Song Ji Hyo to play cheating wife of Lee Sun Gyun in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week

381072c8-61ff-4781-958d-c6911ce407f8.jpg

Song Ji Hyo (Running ManEmergency Couple) has officially signed up for her next drama, and her costar is none other than Lee Sun Gyun (Miss KoreaCoffee Prince)! The pair will be playing husband and wife in upcoming jTBC drama My Wife's Having an Affair This Week.

jTBC confirmed the news, stating, “It is true that Song Ji Hyo is cast as the main lead.” 

The drama centers around hard working and happily married producer Do Hyun Woo (Lee Sun Gyun), who finds out his wife (Song Ji Hyo) is cheating on him when he discovers a hotel reservation text message on her phone. He wants to protect his marriage, but doesn't know what to do, so he decides to turn to internet strangers for help. 

The drama is based on the Japanese drama of the same name and costars BoA, who plays a straight-talking workaholic writer, Kim Hee WonLee Sang Yeob, and Ye Ji Won.

My Wife's Having an Affair This Week is premiering on DramaFever in October after Age of Youth. Add it to your queue now! 

Source: DramaFever Blog

I know many folks prefer Viki, but lets thank DramaFever for bringing us the drama. Please click on "Awesome" button, and also comment in support of the drama, and thank them as well as show support for the drama

Also, please add a comment in support of the drama on the upcoming drama page.

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4945/My_Wife%27s_Having_an_Affair_This_Week/

Viki may still bring us the drama later on. But lets appreciate and be grateful for what we have now!

Great, i will tune everything Lee Sun Kyun in. He is such a great actor and has a dreamy voice which i am dying for. Throwing Ye Ji Won and Lee Sang Yeob which is terrific actor, well i am all in!!

When i heard that this drama not cast their female lead yet i secretly wish songjihyo will star in it. And i am happy to hear the news, I wish she could broaden her experience with seasoned actor. Well, i forgot to mention Kim Hee Won, did he play cheating husband who is one office with LSK? 

I don't know about Boa so i can't say anything. I wish this drama will success. Ye Ji Won such a stealer scene in OHY and LSK quite have good rating for his drama. So i hope for the best.

12 hours ago, h3rancho said:

AUGUST 9 2016

Song Ji-Hyo cast in JTBC drama series “My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week”

MYWHA-tp222_zpskmaened9.jpg

Song Ji-Hyo is now cast for female lead in upcoming JTBC drama series “My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week” co-starring Lee Sun-Kyun & BoA. The drama series is a remake of 2007 Fuji TV drama series”My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week?!” (“Konshu Tsuma ga Uwaki Shimasu”).

In drama series “My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week,” Song Ji-Hyo will play the wife of Hyun-Woo (Lee Sun-Kyun). Hyun-Woo learns his wife is having an affair and turns to anonymous internet users for advice.

“My Wife’s Having an Affair this Week” first airs this October in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/song-ji-hyo-cast-in-jtbc-drama-series-my-wifes-having-an-affair-this-week

OMG I just heard the news of the actress Song Ji Hyo taking a new drama, I was literally jumping out of happiness, not only is she breathtaking beautiful and a very versatile actress, she is the queen of romance and chemistry, can't wait to see her back in this drama, gosh I have missed her like crazy, this has become a MUST watch

2 hours ago, Taziah said:

with the working title.. i just hope that no extreme sexy scenes for SJH...she is doing fine with ROMCOM genre... I wish this drama will become a huge success...again..

@Taziah,     I doubt that there will be extreme sexy scenes., since it is a re-make of a Japanese drama. In the Japanese drama it seems there is no affair.  Just this man who finds out his wife is planning to have one, and is seeking advice on social platforms. It is in the Dramabeans article above. I hear from friends who saw the original that it was a heart warming drama with good lessons about love and relationship and what is important in life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song Ji-hyo and Lee Sun-kyun to co-star in JTBC drama

Actress Song Ji-hyo and actor Lee Sun-kyun will star in “My Wife is Having an Extramarital Affair This Week,” an upcoming drama on cable channel JTBC.

The drama is a remake of a Japanese drama of the same name, which aired on Fuji TV in 2007. The drama is about a husband (played by Lee) who finds out about his wife’s (played by Song) extramarital relationship and tries to restore family peace and harmony. Singer BoA will also feature in the drama. 

The drama is slated to air from October. 

Song Ji-hyo is widely known as one of the cast members of variety show “Running Man” on SBS. 

source

LSK and SJH will have great chemistry!

i can already imagine how these two will biggering and nagging at each other on screen :D

LSK is not the best-looking actor but he is really charming and he did a great Job in "Pasta"!

i'm curious who will play the part of the third Party ;)

Archived