[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Whirlwind Girl 2 旋风少女第二季

sugarplum892

I am beginning to feel I have wasted my time...  The story sucks, if good deeds turned to nothing.. CA turned stupid for going after her.. They should just left the coach-student relationship from the beginning.. These last episodes.. Just show CA accepted the fact he is just a coach to BC then move on.. No more romantic scenes.. It just making CA like TH but the good guy.. 

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Lulu said:

I am beginning to feel I have wasted my time...  The story sucks, if good deeds turned to nothing.. CA turned stupid for going after her.. They should just left the coach-student relationship from the beginning.. These last episodes.. Just show CA accepted the fact he is just a coach to BC then move on.. No more romantic scenes.. It just making CA like TH but the good guy.. 

Oh No!!! thanks for the warning.. wont be seeing episodes 31/32 then. Will switch to some other drama. 

i think what really went wrong with this drama is the fact that the production is too greedy. they want CA to replace RB, but they don't want to burn the possible that RB is coming back because they're waiting on YY to come back since JCW can't play part 3. But I don't think there should be part 3 in the first place. It's too redundant, like this drama isn't some kind of epic. I feel like this drama is too plot-driven and so much things pointless are going on for a simple girl's life. Maybe it's because I'm not expecting a draggy lovestory between CA and BC with so many barriers that I feel disappointed. With other novel written drama, I was already expecting something since I read the plot but this one deviates so much in s2 that it got problematic.  they're childish for thinking we like the chase forever. they try to milk the whole love story and i think it's because they want to cater to younger audience because younger people like the chase/love triangle more. I don't see any closure for CA, tbh. BA is too leading. i don't think a person should be that innocent or naive because she can be too ignorant or oblivious of another person's feeling. as someone who has tolerated this drama this much, it's a big deal to say i'm disappointed in the drama. while i dont think BC is wrong or a bad character, annoying is more of the word i'm looking for. it's annoying that the drama centers too much around her instead of CA, although i did say it makes sense since it's called Whirlwind Girl. But yeah, I still really like An Yue Xi, just feels like she needs to get a better role next time. I haven't watched 31/32 fully but I did get to see some gifs. It doesn't seem to end at 32.

I'm watching ep 31 and it just gets more and more annoying 

31 minutes ago, ridingtherush said:

I'm so tired of this show. They keep dragging everything. It doesn't seem like anyone knows how many episodes there are. 

It went from 40 to 46 episodes now! That's what someone said on YouTube.( Yesturday was episodes 28 & 29 and today we got a double dose episodes 30-34! :huh:  So 6 this week and maybe 6 more next week if the drama ends at 40 and or the final 6 episodes the week after next week for 46 episodes if that comment or is correct about the 46 episodes. )

lol never mind about what I said in parenthesis they were only previews for next week's episodes. I got happy for nothing :'( 

29 minutes ago, gaby81 said:

t went from 40 to 46 episodes now! That's what someone said on YouTube.( Yesturday was episodes 28 & 29 and today we got a double dose episodes 30-34! :huh:  So 6 this week and maybe 6 more next week if the drama ends at 40 and or the final 6 episodes the week after next week for 46 episodes if that comment or is correct about the 46 episodes. )

episode 33 and 34? where are they? i thought today only 31 and 32 aired?

so basically TH has a good intention, he wants people to believe he's working for Feng Yun but he will do something for BC. But like what's the point of making him all this sacrificial now when we already have CA? that's really bull in my opinion. Are they going to play a pity card for TH again? In ep 33 preview, he's threating BC again. He said if she leaves with him he will leave Feng Yun. What a freak.

I usually looked forward to the episodes.. Now that they are in front of me.. I will just wait until it's done.. Feeling annoyed and disappointed.. Hope that An Yue Xi will take a better role next time.. She maybe the title role in this drama but the role is so fickled and weak.. She started weak.. Got strong and now... Back to very weak personality again.. 

13 minutes ago, Lulu said:

I usually looked forward to the episodes.. Now that they are in front of me.. I will just wait until it's done.. Feeling annoyed and disappointed.. Hope that An Yue Xi will take a better role next time.. She maybe the title role in this drama but the role is so fickled and weak.. She started weak.. Got strong and now... Back to very weak personality again.. 

lol yeah i feel the same way. feels like this drama is heading nowhere with the two relationships. BC is leading and not confrontational with her feelings at all. She's a strong fighter, but has weak mentality and ways of thinking. Her character is written pretty inconsistently. Sometimes you know she's a determined person, but other times she's so vulnerable when it comes to recognizing responsibilities. If BC doesn't end up with CA, I feel like I wasted my whole 2 months with this drama. I wish An Yue Xi will pick a stronger role next time because her acting is really good. She can cry, can laugh, can be very natural at it, she can play an innocent girl, a cheeky girl...but it's just the role is messed up. I wish she will get to play a role that has more depth and character development. More chic, mysterious, or fiesty.

On September 8, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Annie Choice said:

episode 33 and 34? where are they? i thought today only 31 and 32 aired?

No they were just previews sadly. But the drama ends next week at 36 episodes as those that know Chinese have said that it was stated in the video itself. 

8 hours ago, gaby81 said:

No they were just previews sadly. But the drama ends next week at 36 episodes as those that know Chinese have said that it was stated in the video itself. 

why do i feel like a good ending is impossible at this point? im not expecting CA + BC anymore. 

Yeah the writer - if she doesn't give us CA/BC ending - I will be disappointed in her. She already alienated the RB/BC fans, so she might as well make the CA/BC fans happy. And with season 1, there was enough plot, but in season 2, there are a lot of flashbacks so I wonder if she had enough plot. Really 28 episodes would've been fine. I hope they tie up all the loose ends this week.

Archived