Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

7 hours ago, Ayame said:

@zagigirl @raewonkim No, it is 16 episodes. I mentioned this on the previous page, but I'll post it again here: 

Thank you for this confirmation. I was ready to cry if this drama ends up only with 8 episodes.

This is one of the two drama that made me watch Korean drama again after how many attempts in getting back to dramaland (The other is Go Ho's Starry Night).

I'm getting excited for Wednesday. I want more of this drama.

• Like 5

I'm so glad I gave this drama a chance. I love that DaDa is spunky and is capable of defending herself on the spot instead of after the fact like most dramas. Plus Jea In is adorable in his own way... I'm looking forward to more cuteness overload from these two.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Ayame said:

@zagigirl @raewonkim No, it is 16 episodes. I mentioned this on the previous page, but I'll post it again here: 

Thank you chingu...and sorry...didn't have time to read all posts here yet...information i have is from DB...glad they have it wrong

Phewwwwwwww...i'm relieved now :)...hope they'll stay good till the end

• Like 3

11 hours ago, thereroos said:

Wednesday seems so long ... 

Have u seen this interview?

JSM said she missed Jaein not Sukjin .. and HSJ said he was in love during filming .... aigoooooooo this OTP 

I would ship these two if I didn't know that JSM has a long time boyfriend. They look so good together.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

I would ship these two if I didn't know that JSM has a long time boyfriend. They look so good together.

@nymeria289 she has a bf? Whoo??? Ahhhh :tears:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thereroos said:

Godinmedia mentioned me on their ig and said that we will get more minutes in the next episodes ..

Really...:)....and I was wrong about JSM, she is single now.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Really...:)....and I was wrong about JSM, she is single now.

Yeah you can check it on godinmedia's ig .. and yeah she is single now *THANKED GOD* 

• Like 4

Im watching drinking solo cz of hsj... hoel. I thnk i need to marathon all hsj series since i feel so empty whle waiting  just 30 mins for one eps. Why just 30 mins?! 

I need one hours for an ep  and for a week i cn hve 2 hours 1% of anything. I didnt mind to watch and listen their chatter and argument for 2 hours eps...

• Like 5

Dramabeans comment section is seriously damping my spirit with all the serious comments. This is a light breezy drama, why over-analyze it to death??

• Like 4

On 14/10/2016 at 5:00 PM, ck1Oz said:

@Ayame- have I got the correct song then? This is what my friend sent as the new OST. It was released 4 days ago.

I presume she subbed it as she usually does and never uses Pogasa

간다. 안드로메다로
가니, 안 돌아 올꺼니
간다. 태양계 너머로
그 곳에 태양계 너머로
은하수 건너서
안드로메다로 가면.
은하수 건너서
안드로메다에 가면
이젠 니 달빛 미소도
순수의 시간도 없다.
이젠 니 사랑 노래도
내 별빛 눈물도 없다.

혼돈 내 맘에 춤추고
시간 우리를 가두고
행복 니 그림자 속에
두고 왔는지
사랑 어디서 왔는지
어디로 가는지
사랑 심각했는데
넌 웃고 있구나.
은하수 건너서
넌 떠나갔구나

간다. 안드로메다로
가면 안 돌아 올꺼니
너를 찾아서
또 나를 찾아서
나를 찾아서
또 너를 찾아서

시간에 갇혀서 살지
더 이상 숨쉬기도 힘들어

거기엔 시작도 끝도 없고
숨쉬지 않아도 숨 쉬어지고
혼자 있어도 외롭지 않고
영원한 자유와 사랑만이

가자. 안드로메다로
가자. 태양계 너머로
은하수 건너서
안드로메다로 가면
거긴 내 사랑 노래도
니 달빛 미소도
이젠 니 사랑 노래도
니 별빛 눈물도
없다.
없다.
Andromeda

I am going. Andromeda,
Are you going? I’m not coming back, will you come?
I am going. Beyond our solar system
Beyond our solar system there.
Across the Milky Way galaxy
If you go to Andromeda.
Across the Milky Way galaxy
If you go to Andromeda.
Now, there will neither be the moonbeam of
your smile nor the time of innocence.
Now both your love song and my starlit tears
disappear.

Confusion reigns in my heart
Locking away our time and
Whether we leave happiness in your shadow or
Go as we are doing
Love was serious.
I see you are laughing.
I see you are leaving
Across the Milky Way Galaxy.

I am going. Andromeda,
Are you going? I’m not coming back, will you come?
Because I am searching for you
Because I am searching for you again
Because I am searching for you
Because I am searching for you again.

Because I am locked in time living
and breathing any more is hard.

There is neither a beginning nor an end.
I breathe without a single breath
I am  alone but don’t feel lonely
There’s just love and being free forever.

Let’s go, to Andromeda.
Let’s go, beyond our solar system
Across the Milky Way Galaxy
If you go to Andromeda
My love song,
Your moonbeam smile,
Now your love song
And your starlit tears too
disappear.
They disappear.

English translation credit cgwm808@viki.com

Thanks for share the translation. It's a soft song.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Dramabeans comment section is seriously damping my spirit with all the serious comments. This is a light breezy drama, why over-analyze it to death??

wish people would stop having so many hang ups over this wrist grab thing.  -- if they are showing it in so many dramas, then there must be a cultural interpretation and acceptance that obviously folks with some backgrounds are simply not going to get. remember discussing this in another thread and I realized that I have been wrist grabbed myself so many times which is why it never bothers me to see it in dramas. no, it isn't offensive in anyway because in asia, you don't want someone holding your hand unless you are actually a couple. so a wrist grab is actually a way of slightly moving someone without breaking into their physical space... and if you are helping elders out (getting them from the sofa, helping them up the stairs, crossing the signal, moving you from ongoing traffic), they will grab your wrist. .. just a few practical examples.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

wish people would stop having so many hang ups over this wrist grab thing -- if they are showing it in so many dramas, then there must be a cultural interpretation and acceptance that obviously folks with some backgrounds are simply not going to get. remember discussing this in another thread and I realized that I have been wrist grabbed myself so many times which is why it never bothers me to see it in dramas. no, it isn't offensive in anyway because in asia, you don't want someone holding your hand unless you are actually a couple. so a wrist grab is actually a way of slightly moving someone without breaking into their physical space... and if you are helping elders out (getting them from the sofa, helping them up the stairs, crossing the signal, moving you from ongoing traffic), they will grab your wrist. .. just a few practical examples.

I know, its not uncommon in the culture. Wrist grab happens both ways in Asia, girls do that to their boyfriends, boys do that to their girlfriends at times and its not necessarily disrespectful. And on top of that Jae In is very difficult person to deal with but he is slowly learning to bend his will to follow hers. Its only episode 4, so many cute things happened and people keep talking about the same thing over and over again.

• Like 7