Quantcast
Jump to content
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Recommended Posts

@valsava I am interested in the back story as well. I think the mother remarried and he had to stay with his family as he is the only son of the son of the household. Tae Ha's mother and his aunt who raised him are both are the daughters of the household if I am right. Also, there's a certain amount of childish side in him that only comes out around Da Hyun, its because I think he knows his usual rude, haughty demeanor won't even make her bat an eyelash. On the contrary, he might get kicked again. I liked how he kept playing those emoji's again and again saying nobody ever send him those things. He clearly likes her, lets see how long he will deny the obvious.

So, you like the lawyer, here's another gift,

and this,

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I am interested in the back story as well. I think the mother remarried and he had to stay with his family as he is the only son of the son of the household. Tae Ha's mother and his aunt who raised him are both are the daughters of the household if I am right. Also, there's a certain amount of childish side in him that only comes out around Da Hyun, its because I think he knows his usual rude, haughty demeanor won't even make her bat an eyelash. On the contrary, he might get kicked again. I liked how he kept playing those emoji's again and again saying nobody ever send him those things. He clearly likes her, lets see how long he will deny the obvious.

So, you like the lawyer, here's another gift,

Ok @Nymeria289  Yes That Lawyer is suave and handsomne to me,

But I thought the one he meet in the resturant was his stepmpther being that she was the only one at the fruneral.. Yes but Dada do bring out that childish side in him but I'm also looking forward to the jealous side of him comes flying out when gods knows what will come flying out of his mouth.. LOL  I hope she'll be giving him a lot of chicken kicks  LOL

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question in the 4th episode (?) when they showed some part of Lee Jae In's past. During the funeral, was that lady crying his mom or aunt? I'm really bad at recognizing faces (it took me time to recognize the grandfather as well).

What I mean is the one crying is mom or aunt whom they were saying not related to him by blood.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I have a question in the 4th episode (?) when they showed some part of Lee Jae In's past. During the funeral, was that lady crying his mom or aunt? I'm really bad at recognizing faces (it took me time to recognize the grandfather as well).

What I mean is the one crying is mom or aunt whom they were saying not related to him by blood.

Is she his stepmom? In the scene where she, the aunt and grandpa together, aunt reminds her that Jae In doesn't have any blood relation with her. Could it be that Jae In's dad remarried her? But because she lost her son, she already loved JI like her own. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi to all here :)

Only 4 eps to go? :(...i did see original but it was to long if you ask me....and this version will be to short...i like this one more

I watched all 4 eps day before yesterday and now i wish for more...OTP is great...can't wait for more of their dates :D

If i remember right in first version her family were against their marriage or did i mixed up with another drama? ...and that lawyer was crush of her sister...

P.S. DramaX broadcast network? Never heard before...is it possible to watch live?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@zagigirlI also watched the previous one and I think its more than 30 episodes. Is it true that that they made it 16 episodes? Majority of the viewers is clamoring it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, raewonkim said:

@zagigirlI also watched the previous one and I think its more than 30 episodes. Is it true that that they made it 16 episodes? Majority of the viewers is clamoring it.

Not 16...just 8...well we'll see maybe will be just short and sweet :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@zagigirl @raewonkim No, it is 16 episodes. I mentioned this on the previous page, but I'll post it again here: 

Quote

In this Korean article here (from back in September) it says that it will be 16 episodes (about 40 minutes each) on Dramax, and 32 episodes (about 20 minutes each) on Oksusu, so I'm going to assume that's what we're getting. (It's mentioned in the 3rd paragraph, 3rd sentence of the article.) Article: http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=35731

So technically, we have 12 more episodes to go, which I'm happy about. ^^

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wednesday seems so long ... 

Have u seen this interview?

 

JSM said she missed Jaein not Sukjin .. and HSJ said he was in love during filming .... aigoooooooo this OTP 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ayame said:

@zagigirl @raewonkim No, it is 16 episodes. I mentioned this on the previous page, but I'll post it again here: 

Thank you for this confirmation. I was ready to cry if this drama ends up only with 8 episodes.

This is one of the two drama that made me watch Korean drama again after how many attempts in getting back to dramaland (The other is Go Ho's Starry Night).

I'm getting excited for Wednesday. I want more of this drama.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so glad I gave this drama a chance. I love that DaDa is spunky and is capable of defending herself on the spot instead of after the fact like most dramas. Plus Jea In is adorable in his own way... I'm looking forward to more cuteness overload from these two.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ayame said:

@zagigirl @raewonkim No, it is 16 episodes. I mentioned this on the previous page, but I'll post it again here: 

 

Thank you chingu...and sorry...didn't have time to read all posts here yet...information i have is from DB...glad they have it wrong

Phewwwwwwww...i'm relieved now :)...hope they'll stay good till the end

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, thereroos said:

Wednesday seems so long ... 

Have u seen this interview?

JSM said she missed Jaein not Sukjin .. and HSJ said he was in love during filming .... aigoooooooo this OTP 

I would ship these two if I didn't know that JSM has a long time boyfriend. They look so good together.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...