Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

I almost forgot that DaHyun was called 'Dada' by her close family members. I was actually smiling when Jae In started calling her "Dada"..reminded me so much of the original when KDW started 'abusing' the nickname lol

This version seems fresh. I guess this is how time works on us:phew:. I would love to see Da Hyun's older brother in this remake (please make one) to stir up Jae In's jelousy even more

• Like 3

New preview is out. (It's the preview for Ep 9~12 on oksusu, which means it should be for ep 5 & 6 on Dramax.)

• Like 11

Your best bet is to type in Ep 3 and 4 in Hangul and do a  Google search  There is no raw download link in English. Plus no srt. I am waiting for a 720p version rip I like.

Not to mention we can't post illegal links on the threads.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

What is oksusu? The only one I know is that it means sweetcorn.

@ck1Oz ~ kekekeke... your post reminded me of taec's (of 2pm) snarky tweet. he is the spokesman for oksusu, which is a mobile platform that has video content. don't quote me on this but I basically understood oksusu to be like a similar app that we have in my place -- where you can watch sports and soaps from different channels on this mobile app. you can watch some content free and others is paid/premium (the really popular shows/sports).... since this was a small budget drama, they are trying something new where they have licensed it to oksusu and so there's multiple viewing premiere. think it actually shows first on oksusu before being broadcast on the TV channel.

for those curious, this is what sweet corn oksusu looks like:

Spoiler

from taec's twitter (prior to oksusu press conference)

CZnX4X2WYAIf6db.jpg

taec ad for oksusu

Image result for taec twitter oksusu

@Ayame ~ can you remove the reference to the name of the streaming site on your page 6 post please? a) we are not supposed to mention streaming sites in soompi b.) more importantly, for many of us around the world, these sites are the only way to watch and we don't want it being shut down.  if anyone wants to search, they can ask uncle google or just PM someone who has obviously been watching and posting here....

• Like 3

@Lmangla Ah, yeah I forgot about that. I edited my post, thanks for reminding me. :)

But as for Oksusu, yeah, on the mobile app, they're posting episodes one week ahead of what is shown on TV. And on Oksusu it's shown Monday to Thursday, with 4 episodes (about 15 minutes each I think). Which is why on Oksusu they're on Episode 9~12 this week.

@annisaaa I PMed you with the links.

• Like 4

thanks @Ayame ....

the drama has a nice summery feel to it no? like how the colours all seem to pop and it looks sunny bright. even the clothes she wears is all soft and comfortable looking. they don't have too much of a OST background. choice or lack of funds?

• Like 4

@Lmangla thanks for the info.

Man both the 2003 and 2016 versions are like needle in a haystack. I've tried a few streaming sites and my laptop doesn't support the browser. I've resorted to downloading the whole 26 episode now- still doing it. And the only clear video? MBC classic. I started on episode 10- NO SUBS mind you. And depending on how the story goes- will decide whether I am backtracking forward or backward.

Shesh man, it's lucky I've decided to wrench my heart away from the 2 Mon Tue sageuks and now have time for this. Unlike Jealousy incarnate I can only love ONE drama at a time. Not even 2 guys. 1% of anything 2016- is it for some reason.

I bet I will curse myself when I finally get hold of it to say- man it is an old drama. I've found ep 4 now on one of the leading streaming site but not the ep 3. I've totally given up on this drama and am downloading all the episodes when I can get hold of it onto my external HD. This reminds of the dark ages before licensed dramas. It's making me laugh, I've never had to hunt so hard for the last 5 years at least for any drama. Thank goodness my Korean has improved since that time that I can watch without subs. HOw do you guys do it when you have to depend on streaming sites?

Snort. MBC classic video on YT. What has my world come to?

Found the missing younger brother and I've seemed to have started on a break up episode. Hahahaha. Just my luck. And my memory has returned- the older brother is cute. He went off to do some overseas medical work right? Then the girl agreed to wait for him. He was good looking in those days. But nowadays all I see is Park Bogum.

I am in stitches because all I see is so much hair gel

• Like 2

I should of never started watching this drama. Now I'm stuck waiting for new episodes each werk, I should of kept being skeptical and given it a try once the drama's over :confounded:

• Like 4

@ck1Oz ~ have sent you PM regarding the old series. this was a popular series and not that hard to find. I remember searching forever for mr.duke and then randomly found it once. it was great. super old series that I watched the ending on TV and never watched the beginning. so that was nice to see it all....

so regarding the background of jae in that was revealed in ep 4 -- was a little confused because it is different from the original. since we don't have the usual explanation dialogue provided by a character -- is it that Jae In was the child of the second wife/mistress? and when the first wife's son died, Jae In was adopted by that lady? and the bio-mom moved to Canada with another man who she married? so is the aunt in Canada his bio-mom? then is that girl who called him asking him if he was getting married -- his half-sister? his cousin? have I understood the gist correctly? is this how folks understood it as well?

and also, what is the deal with Tae Ha? almost feel like he also has a sad story with him being adopted or something? his parents don't really treat him with affection, do they? it is like he is a business pawn for them to use...

• Like 3

17 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Heol. This drama is moving fast. I just finished episode 3. It's zippy and cute. I don't recall smiling that much with the earlier version. Some of her lines sound forced. And he is an a** but darn I am having as much fun as him seeing her reactions. He loves needling her doesn't he?

I am still trying to get over how they have the same tall sombre air with Tae Ha as with the original drama. They don't look alike but the same sort of vibe.

I still don't recognise any actor other than the grandpa and Jae Ha. Eep... I really want more episodes. But it's so short!!! Guess there is no draggy storyline. I only notice ONE lot of orange juice so far.

Nice drama, I am enjoying it so much. I still can't believe he kissed her already and already talked about sleeping together. Hehehe.

@ck1Oz  I'm also enjoying the cutiness of this remake and wish that it has more ep then 8 and now sense Jh cousin has caught on to the fact that Jh is seeing a girl I think this were the story will become different his cousin looks devious and looks like he may plan something..

Wll guys looks like the more JH wants to antagonize DH the more he falls for her they both so cute if you fall asleep I'll kiss you.. LOL  There was some funny scenes and touching scenes in todays episode..

I have a question what happen to JH real mom did they even mention it ? Did I miss something, Did his father marry after he fathered a child or did he have a mistress heres another differences in this drama.. These 30 min episodes kisn't telling much nut JH is a very compassionate guy and DH is bringing it out if him..  

TBH I like the originalo but I have to admit I like the remake a lot better I like how this KDH is more independent from her family and parents isn't as strict and nagging as the one in the original what grown woman has to be in the house at 8:o'clock.. 

• Like 3

@itzibitzispider Yeah, you got one of the songs right. ^^ I just checked the songs are:

- Na Yoon Kwon - 멈칫하던 순간 (The Moment of Hesitation) [at 1:36 mark of 6-minute trailer]

- Na Yoon Kwon - 아름다워 (Beautiful) [at 3:11 mark of 6-minute trailer]

- Na Yoon Kwon - My Girl [at 3:58 mark of 6-minute trailer]

- Sung Si Kyung - 외워 두세요 (Please Remember) [at 4:20 mark of 6-minute trailer]

- Sung Si Kyung - 팝콘 (Popcorn) [Ep 3, at 4:40 mark]

- Sung Si Kyung - Kiss할까요 (Shall We Kiss) [at the end of Ep 3]

- Na Yoon Kwon - 364일의 꿈 (364 Days Of Dream) [at the end of Ep 4]

• Like 7

8 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

I did rewatch the preview like 4 times. Man- they are initiating skinship really fast. I can't or rather can't be bothered to figure out how JI is related to Tae Ha's mother.

MY memory is a bit faulty as proven ;) ... but JI and TH are cousins as their dads were brothers 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ayame said:

@itzibitzispider Yeah, you got one of the songs right. ^^ I just checked the songs are:

- Na Yoon Kwon - 멈칫하던 순간 (The Moment of Hesitation) [at 1:36 mark of 6-minute trailer]

- Na Yoon Kwon - 아름다워 (Beautiful) [at 3:11 mark of 6-minute trailer]

- Na Yoon Kwon - My Girl [at 3:58 mark of 6-minute trailer]

- Sung Si Kyung - 외워 두세요 (Please Remember) [at 4:20 mark of 6-minute trailer]

- Sung Si Kyung - "팝콘 (Popcorn)" [Ep 3, at 4:40 mark]

- Sung Si Kyung - "Kiss할까요 (Shall We Kiss)" [at the end of Ep 3]

- Na Yoon Kwon - "364일의 꿈 (364 Days Of Dream)" [at the end of Ep 4]

My song regognition thingy on the phone does not know any Korean songs ;)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

My song regognition thingy on the phone does not know any Korean songs ;)

Ah, I have the Naver app on my phone, which does song recognition for Korean songs. ^^

• Like 4

Ok guys I am checking and zoning out. I have downloaded the original series. Man it's draggy and S L O W but still addictive. I can't believe one of the women there is on K2. I am now busy trying to work out who is who now. I just spotted the youngest brother who was in Oh Hae Young again.

I can't remember now where I saw the male lead in the 2016 series recently They must not be memorable. I can't place anyone in the 2016 drama elsewhere. And trying to work out what the 2003 cast are doing now.

Either way if anyone can tell me how it is KDW wore such baggy clothes in the 2003 series? And all one colour. Boring.

Then Jae In here is doing all stripes and then patterns on the shirt. Is it a prerequisite that they have to dress so horribly? I know he isn't that stocky but his jacket materials are so bulky. 

And wow, the translations were pretty basic back then huh? I keep hearing missed sentences, incorrect ones and other stuff.

• Like 4

If you're looking for the old series search youtube.

7 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

MY memory is a bit faulty as proven ;) ... but JI and TH are cousins as their dads were brothers 

Tae Ha's mum is the sister of Jae In's dad.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, hyall said:

If you're looking for the old series search youtube.

Tae Ha's mum is the sister of Jae In's dad.

I just watched the 4. episode, she does mention it in it ... I was directly like "see again not correct"

In episode 4 were/are many questions, that are not really answered ... who was the boy that died and JI took up the son role with that lady (I can't remember such scenes from the original), also the one were he remembers going to the airport seeing that woman (his mom?) being picked up by that man and girl ... or are they the ones living in Canada?

The episodes are to short and the gap between them to long

• Like 3