Quantcast
Jump to content
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Recommended Posts

Yes .... hmmmm .... well I do not get that people hate the looks of JSM ... she might not have been my first pick in beauty, but she is beautiful.
And WHY oh WHY do all the leads always have to be the most beautiful creatures on earth?

In the original  the actor who played LJI was NOT handsome (in my perspective) and as he acted really mean, harsh and sort of abusive I wondered all the time how that poor girl would survive the day.

What concerns me more is, how they squeeze 26 episodes into 8 ... it's nice and short, but maybe to short ... what will we have to skip to see the happy end?
Will the other love-lines happen, will we see more of her family? her brothers? and her best friend? 

but so far I like it ;)

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Yes .... hmmmm .... well I do not get that people hate the looks of JSM ... she might not have been my first pick in beauty, but she is beautiful.
And WHY oh WHY do all the leads always have to be the most beautiful creatures on earth?

In the original  the actor who played LJI was NOT handsome (in my perspective) and as he acted really mean, harsh and sort of abusive I wondered all the time how that poor girl would survive the day.

What concerns me more is, how they squeeze 26 episodes into 8 ... it's nice and short, but maybe to short ... what will we have to skip to see the happy end?
Will the other love-lines happen, will we see more of her family? her brothers? and her best friend? 

but so far I like it ;)

 

They had a very hard time financing this to begin with which explains the short length I guess. Even after producing it, they couldn't find slots and then later Dramax took it. I think short dramas are more fun as we get maximum screen time for our leads and less of secondary distraction. For example, page turner, splash splash Love, Baek-Hi is back. All short but fun watch.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

They had a very hard time financing this to begin with which explains the short length I guess. Even after producing it, they couldn't find slots and then later Dramax took it. I think short dramas are more fun as we get maximum screen time for our leads and less of secondary distraction. For example, page turner, splash splash Love, Baek-Hi is back. All short but fun watch.

 

Well, I confess on Splash Splash Love I can agree and the others need to be looked at I guess

I also did not mean it in a bad way ... I saw the original and it was one of my first k-drama, so I am hung up on it, but even so I thought some parts were dragged out to much in the original ... I am happy and curious to see even a shorter version, but I just hope it's not cut to much ... 

Thanx for explaining :wub:

 

Edit ... oh wait ... I've seen page turner, too  ... loved it

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if they cut out the parents interventions and the other teacher that will bring it down to around 13-14 episodes from 26. There was too much interference and silliness from the parents. If you remove the lawyer friend's relationship with the sister and her step sister and his cousin (which was a nice story) it can be cut down further and finally the repeated meetings she had with the grandfather and the jealous girlfriend I think 8 episodes  could be done but I would have preferred a few more episodes.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

 

Well, I confess on Splash Splash Love I can agree and the others need to be looked at I guess

I also did not mean it in a bad way ... I saw the original and it was one of my first k-drama, so I am hung up on it, but even so I thought some parts were dragged out to much in the original ... I am happy and curious to see even a shorter version, but I just hope it's not cut to much ... 

Thanx for explaining :wub:

 

Edit ... oh wait ... I've seen page turner, too  ... loved it

No....what I meant was probably they could not afford any more than 8 with the money they managed. I was honestly surprised they managed to find funds at all considering no Idol, big names and the whole remake angle.  :) This is why I even considered checking it out. I remember in some website people being mean and attacking the actors involved as apparently the are nobody and saying the usual stuff. It was super awful. But they managed to make it so I was curious. Then came the teasers which were really nice. So that's how I found the show and the forums.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ororomunroe

Wait a minute, does this mean that the cousin loveline with the best friend won't be in this remake???

The one time I like the STP more than the OTP and they cut it out :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

No....what I meant was probably they could not afford any more than 8 with the money they managed. I was honestly surprised they managed to find funds at all considering no Idol, big names and the whole remake angle.  :) This is why I even considered checking it out. I remember in some website people being mean and attacking the actors involved as apparently the are nobody and saying the usual stuff. It was super awful. But they managed to make it so I was curious. Then came the teasers which were really nice. So that's how I found the show and the forums.

 

I kniw what you meant, thats why I thanked you for explaining, I just gave my opinion to the rest ... I should have explained my thanx better ;)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

Yes .... hmmmm .... well I do not get that people hate the looks of JSM ... she might not have been my first pick in beauty, but she is beautiful.
And WHY oh WHY do all the leads always have to be the most beautiful creatures on earth?

In the original  the actor who played LJI was NOT handsome (in my perspective) and as he acted really mean, harsh and sort of abusive I wondered all the time how that poor girl would survive the day.

What concerns me more is, how they squeeze 26 episodes into 8 ... it's nice and short, but maybe to short ... what will we have to skip to see the happy end?
Will the other love-lines happen, will we see more of her family? her brothers? and her best friend? 

but so far I like it ;)

 

@itzibitzispider  Wow this drama only have 8 episodes maybe it was a misprint I thought for sure we would get atleast 20..

I get what you mean when speaking on the leads but I think JSM is pretty enough to be the lead for this drama being that the orignial the gilr was a little old fashion and conservative for my taste and yes LJI was very rude in that one but I like how they have her as coming off rude and giving him blow for blow against him it's more realistic and funny because I feel out laughing when she told him his G/Pa throw him in as a free gift.. I like how they just dove right into the them meeting and Also I got a kick out of the first 2 episodes and can't wait to the next two air..

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, valsava said:

@itzibitzispider  Wow this drama only have 8 episodes maybe it was a misprint I thought for sure we would get atleast 20..

I get what you mean when speaking on the leads but I think JSM is pretty enough to be the lead for this drama being that the orignial the gilr was a little old fashion and conservative for my taste and yes LJI was very rude in that one but I like how they have her as coming off rude and giving him blow for blow against him it's more realistic and funny because I feel out laughing when she told him his G/Pa throw him in as a free gift.. I like how they just dove right into the them meeting and Also I got a kick out of the first 2 episodes and can't wait to the next two air..

  Hide contents

 

 

 

I had to laugh so hard at the “free gift“, I missed the rest, so I hhad to go back a bit & laughed again.

I loved the attorneys reaction on LJI rant and him telling himself of the free gift.

 

Don't get me wrong, I find her pretty, but lookeswise I like others better.

I think they casted well and even thought it will be juat 8 episodes I'll look forward to them :)

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still sort of confused on how many episodes we're getting. I've seen on wiki and some other sites list it as 8 episodes. But I also went to look at the Korean articles that are from late September, and most Korean news articles listed it as 16 episodes (around 40 minutes each)... and Dramafever lists it at 16 episodes as well.

By the way, I'm not sure if this was posted here already, but there's the character relationship chart for the drama that was posted on oksusu:

3u2IW6t.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ayame I am confused too, some say 8 but others say 16. I don't know. It could be each 40-45 minutes split in half and 16 or it could be 16 full length episodes. I would prefer 16 full length.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 8 episodes?

but i liked his cousin & her bestfriend's love line!

Anyway, does anyone know where i can watch the complete original with good subs? I loved the original one.

Thank you in advance.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what happened to this drama?.......it went from being listed from "something about 1%...which aired episode 1 & 2 last week....to 1% of anything with the poster of the 2003 original and no episode 3.......whats happening? both dramafever and HDfree have it listed that way but episode 3 is missing....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 3 is up at Drama Fever premium though.

Edit : Just finished it was good because they modernized the relationship so it was funny and the relationship progressed naturally considering the modern setting. I liked the skin ship misunderstanding.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually said out loud at the end of ep.  03 --- that's it!? It felt like an hour went by too quickly;  like a breeze. Which is rare 'cause most K-Dramas I watch the episodes run too long & this was the first where I felt it ended too quickly.  

LoL @ Jaein "threatening" to kiss Dahyun if she fell asleep again! He was showing hints of jealousy too.  When asked why Jisu is called Oppa,  Dahyun replied all hot guys are called that.  To which Jaein admit he should be called an Oppa too! He's so full of himself LoL. 

Ugh. This drama is like a drug can't wait for next ep. already. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My exact thoughts ... ep 3 went too fast. It was funny ep. I love the "oppa" part where he was so full of himself as usual.

I like the calendar marking "Date with the devil" ..lol 

And she said he must be emotionally scarred as a kid to turn out like this. 

Seems like the cousin is not evil. It's his parents who wants to take over the Co. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...