[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

I really love this remake. The leads are hitting it off the charts. I love the lawyer & the assistant of chairman. Poor guy could just die from all the stress chairman and grandson gave him. I love the staff reaction n the lawyer friend - lol ... I might be his friend but he can be totally scary. That cracked me up. I love how the lead actress chew him down to pieces like a naughty haughty little school boy.

Yes he is starting to get challenge by her. Now all he can think of is how to win this game but she is so unpredictable that he cannot read her. I love that her character is a little scatter brain ... That makes her imperfect.

Hope they will not turn her character into a weak heroine later on. Keep her character spunky and unpredictable.

Liking forward to ep 3.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The second episode was slightly over 30 minutes. Which means the first week has only covered ground of unknown time within slightly less than 80 minutes. I swear they just went by and I didn't notice, didn't get bored, laughed and smiled at them. I like the leads. Their banter with each other has this easy flow as if they are totally in sync with each other. I like them together. I don't think this drama will drag if they can keep the pace of the storytelling like this and have more cute OTP moments thrown our way like this. The secretary and lawyer friend is super fun to watch. What a job they have but they have loyalty to our hero which is surprising considering he is such a difficult boss to work with. I really hope this show gets noticed more. I know there might be similar elements to the original but for a fresh viewer like me, this is a well done weekly show that has everything for just the right amount that is hard to come by now-a-days. I always knew I liked Jeon So Min but her Da-Hyun is the perfect heroine. She is a well rounded character with a mind of her own, life of her own and quirks of her own. Ha Soek Jin, this is my first time watching him. He plays the same rich guy with a bad attitude but I find him to be wonderful. I guess actors when they know their element can even make the most common character shine and it helps that the show has two leads with chemistry. I can't wait for more. 

3 hours ago, irienadiya said:
6 hours ago, hyall said:

I hope that they don't waste all that orange juice the original drama did. Every meet 2 full glasses of orange juice would lie between them and it remained untouched and someone would stalk off . It was a running gag in my opinion and I was not the only one who noticed it when I saw a youtube viewer say"all that wasted orange juice " lol.

Haha. Your comment was on-spot. Literally died from laughing while reading it. I cant even recall how many glasses of orange juice they had throughout the drama, yet none of them was finished. Oh yes, sometimes they would change to coffee but again, they never finished it lol

I had forgot about how much orange juice and coffee they drank I never saw them having one meal together, I never saw LJI eating one meal the whole time they dated

@cheekychipmunk_stv If they can keep the OTP as they are this remake could be better then the original.. I'm loving the first 2 episodes

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Ha Soek Jin, this is my first time watching him. He plays the same rich guy with a bad attitude but I find him to be wonderful. I guess actors when they know their element can even make the most common character shine and it helps that the show has two leads with chemistry. I can't wait for more. 

This might be a little off-topic but u can try watching Ha Seok Jin in Drinking Solo (his other current drama). He totally brings up the level of classic jerk in K-Drama lol

I haven't watched the first two episodes but reading from the comments here, everyone's liking the heroine's spunky character and the chemistry between the lead. I'll drop some comments after watching it.

11 hours ago, hyall said:

I hope that they don't waste all that orange juice the original drama did. Every meet 2 full glasses of orange juice would lie between them and it remained untouched and someone would stalk off . It was a running gag in my opinion and I was not the only one who noticed it when I saw a youtube viewer say"all that wasted orange juice " lol.

LOL... was totally thinking about this @hyall while she blew bubbles in her orange juice! :w00t: but guess, they don't really eat when they are together or finish a cuppa. so guess, we should also add food and coffee to that orange juice?

did enjoy episode two even if it was only 30 minutes. is there a reason why the second episode is shorter? kind of strange. but was laughing when the secretary said the grandpa was being mean and disrespectful by dumping Jae In on her! and her description of him as a free gift? :lol: loved how the lawyer translated Jae In's angry description of her as clever and fearless. hahaha.. but Jae In must have some qualities if these two stick around no? but it looks like the lawyer and the secretary are going to have a ball of time seeing Jae in be tamed by her.

am liking how he does rich chaebol and his incredulous look at her demands -- upgrade the school including dance mirrors and take care of her Jae Su. hahahaha... what a loyal fan club president. we can see that he is someone who really can't understand anyone who is not motivated by money. found it amusing that she hadn't even agreed to date him and he was already thinking of her as his -- the way he was fuming while she was enjoying her date with the herbalist and the way he butted in, didn't he sound really possessive? but at the same time, find his concern where he instinctively protects her from cars and passerby (how often will he do that? every episode? ;)) neither calculated or even registering on him. usually those scenes are followed by wide eyes on both sides but here, she is only one who is always taken aback his rescue. for him, it is more like shrug, whatever! scene. in addition to rescuing her from passing cars, he is also kind enough to rescue her phone each time! hahahah... :D so his character that way feels fresh @Nymeria289 

also liked that Da Hyun feels like a real elementary teacher -- the way she handles the students seems very natural and her unconscious behaviour as a teacher extending to her interactions with Jae In -- those touches are well done.

it was an interesting that her Jae Su has not yet finished his high school education and she is also helping him pass. wonder how that will play into later episodes. by the way, his rival Tae Ha -- is he a stepchild or something? was wondering why Jae In made a comment in the previous episode about strangers taking care of other people's possessions?

It felt like just yesterday I watched the 1% of Anything but 13 years has passed.  I was not interested to watch the remake initially, but totally love the minutes I played the video.. I'm not a fan of HSJ and I don't even know the lead female but, I just love their antics. I think this is the 1st drama of HSJ that I'm going to finish. Both of them are so good together and based on the 1st 2 episodes, I love this better than the original.Hope it will continue to be this fun instead of turn into a rubbish in the middle..

Hi can someone pm me with any site that has torrents for this series? Or do I have to watch a streaming site? Thank you in advance. I guess I can do without subs, if need be- I will ask around later where the srt subs are. Darn DF getting the license.

Man this series is hard to find- I am already an invited member of a large site and I can't find hide or sight of this series. Darn it, I was so looking to watching it. All I can find are the old series.

I like some little twists the drama is putting in this remake. I can't hardly recall the exact reason why Kim Da Hyun (in the 2003 drama) accepted Jae In's suggestion to be in a dating contract. Most probably out of her kind heart. But the new heroine doesn't easily budge, and the main reason she agrees to it is for the sake of her idol...and I buy it:P

I wonder if they will maintain Da Hyun's best friend. In the old version, she had a love line with Jae In's cousin, who mistakenly thought her as Da Hyun.

I haven't watched the original so I had no expectations. 

Watched out of curiosity but was surprised by how much I enjoyed it, so much so that I watched both episodes in one sitting. I like Jeon So Min the actress playing Dahyun, she's so sassy toward Jaein LoL! I like how she keeps him in check. He's such a stereotypical jerk isn't he?! Really amazed how quick the drama is hooking these two up already. Which is unheard of in most dramas where the OTP hooks up after a dozen or so episodes.

Geez what's with all the wrist grabbing YO!?:crazy::blink: Er-- Dahyun's a forgetful one ain't she? Is she leaving her phone on purpose LoL?

Poor Jeon So Min getting a lot of hate comments attacking her looks... She has beauty that grows on you IMO. The kind that gets prettier the more you see her:D Ha Sukjin seem to be typecasted as the stereotypical arrogant chaebol heir in majority of his dramas LoL. 

2 hours ago, irienadiya said:

I like some little twists the drama is putting in this remake. I can't hardly recall the exact reason why Kim Da Hyun (in the 2003 drama) accepted Jae In's suggestion to be in a dating contract. Most probably out of her kind heart. But the new heroine doesn't easily budge, and the main reason she agrees to it is for the sake of her idol...and I buy it:P

I wonder if they will maintain Da Hyun's best friend. In the old version, she had a love line with Jae In's cousin, who mistakenly thought her as Da Hyun.

There was a special needs child in the school she was teaching at and she asked him to support that child.

In the original Jae In  was worse in terms of dragging her around by the wrist, he even bruised her to her father's and mother's horror. My favourite was when she turned him over to the police for him dragging her around protesting.

22 minutes ago, hyall said:

There was a special needs child in the school she was teaching at and she asked him to support that child.

In the original Jae In  was worse in terms of dragging her around by the wrist, he even bruised her to her father's and mother's horror. My favourite was when she turned him over to the police for him dragging her around protesting.

Thanks for clarifying. '

Yes. So far Jae In in the original series was much worse.  The series was like 20+ episodes and he had shown real serious anger (jealousy?:sweatingbullets:) management issues in most of the earlier episodes. One of the scenes that I could recall was when he got jealous over Da Hyun meeting her older brother (obviously without knowing his identity). I wish someone will be playing Da Hyun's older brother in this version as well. Then we'll get to see some petty jealousy moment from Jae In

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Poor Jeon So Min getting a lot of hate comments attacking her looks... She has beauty that grows on you IMO. The kind that gets prettier the more you see her:D Ha Sukjin seem to be typecasted as the stereotypical arrogant chaebol heir in majority of his dramas LoL. 

Getting what, Hate like seriously??? But she is so pretty....she is a bit of a Jang Nara lookalike. Really, this is not fair....she is so gorgeous.

@Nymeria289 Look... it wasn't me OK LoL!?:P I've come across comments on her looks back when she starred in Princess Aurora<_< People are mean, it is what it is *shrug* I don't see the similarity with Jang Nara but like Gong Hyojin, Kim Goeun, Park Sodam etc --- these actresses are known f/their natural beauty which is great because they don't get lost among other surgically enhanced actresses right?:D For that reason Jeon Somin has a unique & distinct type of beauty.

Archived