Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

I am definitely watching this as the original 1% of anything was my first kdrama - nostalgia here. Although its updated, I hope that some scenes from the original comes into this drama as I found those memorable eg. the 24 hour date and the sunrise date.  There was also a second couple and I'm not sure if they will be included here, they were interesting as well i.e. the female intern and the guy's cousin.

Looking forward to this as the snippets indicate "fun".

• Like 4

Is there a video showing the female lead's best friend with the male lead's cousin? I'm hoping they would be as good as the original pairing. 

Also, good news. Dramafever will be subbing this drama. 

• Like 6

Dramafever will be subbing this drama? How can I watch these episodes? Is it limited by the country? Pls help.. I love this drama so bad (from Vietnam, btw)

• Like 4

Hey the chemistry looks good. He does do the high and mighty well and also the funny awkward well like Kang Don Won.Kim Jung Hwa was very classy but you know old drama so they were very restrained about showing affection. However I always found the cousin story was racy for the time it was . Cannot wait.

• Like 6