[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

On 10/3/2018 at 5:57 AM, pad-hari said:

Welcome.  Another big fan of this remake drama.  

No, they did not.  They will get married in ep.16 and will seal the deal after that.  OMG, watching it live when it aired was a torture.  Enjoy!!!!:love: 

I always though after he saw  her just out of the shower and looked like he was going to jump her right there combined with the towel drop meant they did it that night.  

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@pad-hari  As I remember they did makw a Japanese version of this one Yes the 2016 version is the remake 2003.. The 2016 version is more funnier then the old one.. Also I don't have a clue what site it's listed on

do you know the name of the japanese version? 

2 minutes ago, RobinM said:

I always though after he saw  her just out of the shower and looked like he was going to jump her right there combined with the towel drop meant they did it that night.  

No, they did not. They had some deep kisses that night.  that is all.  

Ok, i saw the "kisses" in a chinese website. If you can do chinese, you google 1% 的可能性 日版 & you will see the "kisses" comparison of the Jap version vs what we saw on TV. The Jap version got longer kisses & the part where we didnt see Jae In buried his head on DaDa neck (before she drove off for a bazaar) is in the Jap version. Both of them were lovey dovey, Jae In reluctant to let her leave his side & DaDa got shy & hide her face on his chest. It was really very natural, acting like a newly wed & their chemistry superb. The website is https://www.bilibili.com (sorry i am not good with computer stuff but is a chinese website i guess this is). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2018 at 7:33 AM, RobinM said:
On 10/3/2018 at 6:57 AM, pad-hari said:

Welcome.  Another big fan of this remake drama.  

No, they did not.  They will get married in ep.16 and will seal the deal after that.  OMG, watching it live when it aired was a torture.  Enjoy!!!!:love: 

It is open for interpretation... I say that they slept together that night...He said he was going to eat her alive...I don't think he (or she) stopped at a kiss.  I watched this drama when it aired and I loved it.  Anyone new to K-drama and want a recommendation, this remake is one of the dramas I would recommend.  Now I will have to watch episode 13 again...Tee He :D

Lol...ya agreed that it's open to own interpretation/imagination. In my opinion, given that both are consenting adults & with no one else in the house & both have feelings for each other, am pretty much sure Jae In is not going to stop & say good night. Maybe that night DaDa didn't get any sleep at all (imagination running wild). This is the 1st modern K drama i watched & love it to the max. I dislike drama which have the Father-in-law Mother-in-law & the whole family being involved in a couple relationship. This drama is just nice without the hoo har of the entire clan. 

But don't know why, it's quite difficult to find the full drama with English subtitle (now). Still trying to find the Japanese version. Also have Taiwan version. @Carmarie episode 13 & episode 16 are my fav. But i find the ending sort of rushed & didnt join together. DaDa is pregnant ....than the last scene when she was at the Hotel with Jae In, she wore the white dress suit with high heels but no trace of pregnancy at all. I kept looking at her stomach & wondered if the team had forgotten to insert a pillow. Or if she had given birth, at least let the audience know. We'll love to see her carry a baby. 

• 8 months later...

@dramaninja  I am happy that you are enjoying this drama...well, I guess I have to go back and watch the last five episodes again.  I think in the original version, ( it has been years since I've watched it) the lead found out she was pregnant after they parted, but lost it.  If that is the case, then, He actually did "eat her alive" :D:):blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived