[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

12 hours ago, Rin90 said:

Im watching drinking solo cz of hsj... hoel. I thnk i need to marathon all hsj series since i feel so empty whle waiting  just 30 mins for one eps. Why just 30 mins?! 

I need one hours for an ep  and for a week i cn hve 2 hours 1% of anything. I didnt mind to watch and listen their chatter and argument for 2 hours eps...

Godinmedia (the production company?)explains in their IG account that the upcoming episodes might be more than 30mins, some are even close to 50mins. They say that it's due to the editing after all the shootings done. They also say that the whole show will be around 600-ish minutes in total.

Yeayy for that! I'm glad it's gonna be perfectly paced.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/10/2016 at 0:25 AM, Ayame said:

@itzibitzispider Yeah, you got one of the songs right. ^^ I just checked the songs are:

- Na Yoon Kwon - 364일의 꿈 (364 Days Of Dream) [at the end of Ep 4]

Na Yoon Kwon – 364 Days of Dream (364일의 꿈)

Hangul

작년 오늘 밤에도

까맣게 몰랐었어

하루 사이 나의 세상이

그대라는 빛으로 물들 것을

오늘 아침에도

까맣게 몰랐었어

하루 사이 모든 빛이

사라져버릴 것을

이렇게 슬픈 밤이 줄을

내일은 처음 봤던

오늘은 보내 주는

어쩌면 만난 시간은 나의

하룻밤 꿈이었나

다시 잠들고 싶어

벌써 일년 째라고

거짓말같잖냐고

처음보다 사랑한다고

말하고 싶었는데

멋쩍은 얼굴로 눈물만

내일은 처음 봤던

오늘은 보내 주는

어쩌면 만난 시간은 나의

하룻밤 꿈이었나

다시 잠들고 싶어

깨어질 있다는 상상만으로

가슴이 무너지던 너와 나의 약속들로 울던

어쩐지 너무 행복해서

어쩐지 너무 완벽해서

뜨면 오늘도 내꺼가 맞냐고

대답을 듣고야 안심했던

쯤은 꿈인 같아서

쯤은 거짓말 같아서

이럴리 없을 같았던 날들

오늘 잠이 들면

다신 없겠지

English:

On this night last night
I didn’t know either
That my life would be lighted up by you

This morning, I didn’t know either
That your light would disappear all at once
That it would be this sad of a night

Tomorrow will be the first day I saw you
Today is the day I’m letting you go
Maybe the time that I was with you
Was just one night’s dream
I wanna go back to sleep

It’s already been a year
Isn’t that crazy?
I love you more than I did in the beginning
That’s what I wanted to tell you
But I’m only shedding tears

Tomorrow will be the first day I saw you
Today is the day I’m letting you go
Maybe the time that I was with you
Was just one night’s dream
I wanna go back to sleep

Just thinking about waking up
Makes my heart crumble
As I cried all night with our promises

I thought I was too happy
I thought it was too perfect
When I opened my eyes, I asked if you were really mine
Only feeling better after I heard your answer

It half-felt like a dream
It half-felt like a lie
I thought those days weren’t possible
But when I fall asleep, those days won’t ever come again

Credit: Popgasa.

17 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

Godinmedia (the production company?)explains in their IG account that the upcoming episodes might be more than 30mins, some are even close to 50mins. They say that it's due to the editing after all the shootings done. They also say that the whole show will be around 600-ish minutes in total.

Yeayy for that! I'm glad it's gonna be perfectly paced.

Oahh!! Ths news md mt heart flutter like crazy... 50 mins :w00t:!!

2 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

Chingu, finally it's wednesday!

Do you guys happen to know if we'll be able to watch Dramax live thru online? Thanks in advance...

Ive been trying to figure out how I can stream this show, let me know if you find out how to watch it live !!!

On 10/17/2016 at 7:34 AM, Ayame said:

@zagigirl @raewonkim No, it is 16 episodes. I mentioned this on the previous page, but I'll post it again here: 

AYAME you are right. I read in MyDramalist and in Dramawiki  that this drama is 16 episodes. However, in Asianwiki, its 8 episodes. So I guess some of our viewers thinked its 8ep only. 

Dear chingu.. Can you give me a little update about this drama? It has aired but I find nothing even just one new picture on IG. I am really crazy with the comical character and classical story drama, light and entertaining. But why why, it's really hard to get watching this drama right after it has been aired. Or anyone can pm me, what website I can watch now?

1 hour ago, unguu said:

Dear chingu.. Can you give me a little update about this drama? It has aired but I find nothing even just one new picture on IG. I am really crazy with the comical character and classical story drama, light and entertaining. But why why, it's really hard to get watching this drama right after it has been aired. Or anyone can pm me, what website I can watch now?

It's available right now at Drama Fever . The scarcity is due it being licensed and not available on the usual networks so you might find it hard to find it immediately unless you have an account with Drama Fever. Drama Fever has their own team on the translations and obviously they want to protect that.

I'm still wondering if this show is shown online or aired in a cable channel.

Nowadays, the raw will be released just hours after the broadcast but for this show I normally wait until Friday for it to be released. I really want to watch it on DramaFever but normally the shows are not available in my country. And the wait is killing me.

I really want to know what happened in the episode tonight.

He's so possessive of her . It was a fun episode loved the elevator scene and the subsequent 'dress-up' .She looked very nice . In the original drama it was a red dress. I loved the house inspection too. He definitely is warming up to her and you can see he is already telling his lawyer friend the things he likes about her.

I really liked today's episode. Yes, @hyall, in the original she had on a very sexy red dress, didn't she? He was so nervous, wanting to cover her all up! Lol. Serves him right for making her sound like a Miss plain Jane. I like that she has that spunk, but the grandpa is right, JI is taking awhile to start changing, although this remake is going at a much faster pace. They are already starting to fall for each other, though......and after this episode with the dress, JI is a goner! 

<Yowza> Dahyun sure showed Jaein didn't she LoL!? Tacky huh? Loved his attorney's reaction:w00t: BTW he's cute too:D Geez Dahyun what kind of perfume do you use to have all these hot guys after ya haha!?!? Great first the wrist grab, now it's cornering Dahyun aish Jaein-ah~ if you weren't so hot, I would've chalked you up for abuse YO - not cool<_< For someone who's not bothered Jaein sure is territorial:P Not to mention super jealous. And WTF he thinks there's NO difference between dating AND sex?!:blink:

I like his assessment of her that she'd remain the same after a decade. Jaein-ah are you imagining the future together already!?^_^

Hehe...this is funny...he really cares to much for someone who is just waiting  for 6 months to pass...she's not allowed not just to meet other men but even to mention their names :lol:

Wonder for how long will he allow her to turn her head ;)

@Latte_Anyday dating=sex :D...he is just a man, no use to mind...he reminded me of SDY from DOTS, there he said that for men it's the same as well ;)  

Ending scene today was great...his face priceless :D...bet he'll take her by the hand and take her out in a sec ;)

BTW...lawyer told him just to send her message at night...and he talked to her for over an hour?!?! :)

16 hours ago, hyall said:

It's available right now at Drama Fever . The scarcity is due it being licensed and not available on the usual networks so you might find it hard to find it immediately unless you have an account with Drama Fever. Drama Fever has their own team on the translations and obviously they want to protect that.

Its also available in VIKI of course.

Archived