Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

7 hours ago, Ayame said:

@zagigirl @raewonkim No, it is 16 episodes. I mentioned this on the previous page, but I'll post it again here: 

Thank you for this confirmation. I was ready to cry if this drama ends up only with 8 episodes.

This is one of the two drama that made me watch Korean drama again after how many attempts in getting back to dramaland (The other is Go Ho's Starry Night).

I'm getting excited for Wednesday. I want more of this drama.

• Like 5

I'm so glad I gave this drama a chance. I love that DaDa is spunky and is capable of defending herself on the spot instead of after the fact like most dramas. Plus Jea In is adorable in his own way... I'm looking forward to more cuteness overload from these two.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Ayame said:

@zagigirl @raewonkim No, it is 16 episodes. I mentioned this on the previous page, but I'll post it again here: 

Thank you chingu...and sorry...didn't have time to read all posts here yet...information i have is from DB...glad they have it wrong

Phewwwwwwww...i'm relieved now :)...hope they'll stay good till the end

• Like 3

11 hours ago, thereroos said:

Wednesday seems so long ... 

Have u seen this interview?

JSM said she missed Jaein not Sukjin .. and HSJ said he was in love during filming .... aigoooooooo this OTP 

I would ship these two if I didn't know that JSM has a long time boyfriend. They look so good together.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

I would ship these two if I didn't know that JSM has a long time boyfriend. They look so good together.

@nymeria289 she has a bf? Whoo??? Ahhhh :tears:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thereroos said:

Godinmedia mentioned me on their ig and said that we will get more minutes in the next episodes ..

Really...:)....and I was wrong about JSM, she is single now.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Really...:)....and I was wrong about JSM, she is single now.

Yeah you can check it on godinmedia's ig .. and yeah she is single now *THANKED GOD* 

• Like 4

Im watching drinking solo cz of hsj... hoel. I thnk i need to marathon all hsj series since i feel so empty whle waiting  just 30 mins for one eps. Why just 30 mins?! 

I need one hours for an ep  and for a week i cn hve 2 hours 1% of anything. I didnt mind to watch and listen their chatter and argument for 2 hours eps...

• Like 5

Dramabeans comment section is seriously damping my spirit with all the serious comments. This is a light breezy drama, why over-analyze it to death??

• Like 4