[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

4 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

This show has painfully short length. 35-38 minutes is too short. I keep wanting to see more of Da Hyun and Jae In. I liked how their relationship is progressing. Naturally, nobody has any illusions about each other and are genuinely slowly getting accustomed to each other and accepting them. 4 more episodes and we're done. Why, God, why?? Why so short??

In this Korean article here (from back in September) it says that it will be 16 episodes (about 40 minutes each) on Dramax, and 32 episodes (about 20 minutes each) on Oksusu, so I'm going to assume that's what we're getting. (It's mentioned in the 3rd paragraph, 3rd sentence of the article.) Article: http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=35731

So technically, we have 12 more episodes to go, which I'm happy about. ^^

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ayame- have I got the correct song then? This is what my friend sent as the new OST. It was released 4 days ago.

I presume she subbed it as she usually does and never uses Pogasa

간다. 안드로메다로
가니, 안 돌아 올꺼니
간다. 태양계 너머로
그 곳에 태양계 너머로
은하수 건너서
안드로메다로 가면.
은하수 건너서
안드로메다에 가면
이젠 니 달빛 미소도
순수의 시간도 없다.
이젠 니 사랑 노래도
내 별빛 눈물도 없다.

혼돈 내 맘에 춤추고
시간 우리를 가두고
행복 니 그림자 속에
두고 왔는지
사랑 어디서 왔는지
어디로 가는지
사랑 심각했는데
넌 웃고 있구나.
은하수 건너서
넌 떠나갔구나

간다. 안드로메다로
가면 안 돌아 올꺼니
너를 찾아서
또 나를 찾아서
나를 찾아서
또 너를 찾아서

시간에 갇혀서 살지
더 이상 숨쉬기도 힘들어

거기엔 시작도 끝도 없고
숨쉬지 않아도 숨 쉬어지고
혼자 있어도 외롭지 않고
영원한 자유와 사랑만이

가자. 안드로메다로
가자. 태양계 너머로
은하수 건너서
안드로메다로 가면
거긴 내 사랑 노래도
니 달빛 미소도
이젠 니 사랑 노래도
니 별빛 눈물도
없다.
없다.
Andromeda

I am going. Andromeda,
Are you going? I’m not coming back, will you come?
I am going. Beyond our solar system
Beyond our solar system there.
Across the Milky Way galaxy
If you go to Andromeda.
Across the Milky Way galaxy
If you go to Andromeda.
Now, there will neither be the moonbeam of
your smile nor the time of innocence.
Now both your love song and my starlit tears
disappear.

Confusion reigns in my heart
Locking away our time and
Whether we leave happiness in your shadow or
Go as we are doing
Love was serious.
I see you are laughing.
I see you are leaving
Across the Milky Way Galaxy.

I am going. Andromeda,
Are you going? I’m not coming back, will you come?
Because I am searching for you
Because I am searching for you again
Because I am searching for you
Because I am searching for you again.

Because I am locked in time living
and breathing any more is hard.

There is neither a beginning nor an end.
I breathe without a single breath
I am  alone but don’t feel lonely
There’s just love and being free forever.

Let’s go, to Andromeda.
Let’s go, beyond our solar system
Across the Milky Way Galaxy
If you go to Andromeda
My love song,
Your moonbeam smile,
Now your love song
And your starlit tears too
disappear.
They disappear.

English translation credit cgwm808@viki.com

No that is the new OST for this drama. She found it but it's not on the list you gave the thread. Either way, it's the weekend so better stop stalking the forum. I am a bit bleary eyed from watching ep 10- 16 then 26 of the original series.

It is nice to see this drama has more fans. Every wed Thursday I keep checking net for the new episodes it became addictive. I liked the short cute but modern style of the drama. I didn't watched the original ver. I became a fan of Ha suk Jin while watching drinking solo ( aka let's drink). The female lead in this jeon so min did a cameo there (ep 10) as ha suk Jin s date and it was hilarious. 

I hope they will keep the side stories to a minimum and don't spoil the flow of the drama. Btw I understand that the young girl in canada he Skype with is his half sister. Isn't she?

Thanks for the posts. Let's enjoy this show 100%. 

Hello everyone...

This drama got me hooked intantly! I need a breezy watch after depressing episodes of current dramas.

40 mins of each episode is not enough, Jae in-DaDa's cute banter is so lovely and waiting for another wednesday is painful :(( 

I finished the original series, and it was one of the first kdramas I watched. A bit draggy, but I remember how many story lines it had to tie up in the end.

13 years pass by so fast, there's no such thing as too much dramas, I tell you :sweatingbullets:

The new one is surely more paced and OTP's chemistry just clicks on from the start. I never knew HSJ could be this annoyingly charming, he lights up my screen 4 days in a week and recently scored 2 first kisses with his leading ladies. LoL! 

I've been replaying all the teasers for the umpteenth time, and excited to see how they finally fall for each other. So cute, these two!

I've never seen JSM in anything, but she's  very cute and I agree that she has Jang Nara's kinda vibe on her. Honestly, I can't help but comparing her and Park Ha Sun as HSJ's leading lady and JSM is a winner  for me :))))

I wonder in what episode these scenes will take place :wub:

8 hours ago, Ayame said:

In this Korean article here (from back in September) it says that it will be 16 episodes (about 40 minutes each) on Dramax, and 32 episodes (about 20 minutes each) on Oksusu, so I'm going to assume that's what we're getting. (It's mentioned in the 3rd paragraph, 3rd sentence of the article.) Article: http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=35731

So technically, we have 12 more episodes to go, which I'm happy about. ^^

Thank You For This update I couldn't Handle Just 8 Episodes

@valsava I think they gave him an added layer of complication to explain his rather cold ,hostile manner and inability to connect with people. If you remember in the original drama his mum was a warm and wonderful person and so was his sister both balanced individuals but he was this abnormally repugnant boor. There seemed to be some explanation about his anger that his father died when he was young and left his mother to cope alone in a hostile situation having been taken by the grandfather. There was some estrangement between his father and his grandfather because he opposed the marriage and his mother was never really comfortable or happy with the grandfather. I mean this is what I recall and I could be mixing up dramas which I hope not. I think they decided to make this Jae In have a more compelling reason to be the way he is.

Although to be honest the original Jae In was way more aggressive and actually dragged her around far more and even hurt her. After he bruised her even in his apology he tried to blame her for having been with the teacher when she knew he would get angry (charming fellow). Well there is still time for this Jae In to do the same but I think this updated modernized 2.2 version of Jae In is current with the times. I do not think viewers these days enjoy that type of character and his rough handling of Dada like she's a piece of luggage.

3 hours ago, hyall said:

@valsava I think they gave him an added layer of complication to explain his rather cold ,hostile manner and inability to connect with people. If you remember in the original drama his mum was a warm and wonderful person and so was his sister both balanced individuals but he was this abnormally repugnant boor. There seemed to be some explanation about his anger that his father died when he was young and left his mother to cope alone in a hostile situation having been taken by the grandfather. There was some estrangement between his father and his grandfather because he opposed the marriage and his mother was never really comfortable or happy with the grandfather. I mean this is what I recall and I could be mixing up dramas which I hope not. I think they decided to make this Jae In have a more compelling reason to be the way he is.

Although to be honest the original Jae In was way more aggressive and actually dragged her around far more and even hurt her. After he bruised her even in his apology he tried to blame her for having been with the teacher when she knew he would get angry (charming fellow). Well there is still time for this Jae In to do the same but I think this updated modernized 2.2 version of Jae In is current with the times. I do not think viewers these days enjoy that type of character and his rough handling of Dada like she's a piece of luggage.

Yeah..the new version does more exploration on Jae In's character. If i'm not mistaken, in this version his mum is actually not biologically related? His aunt and grandpa say the same thing. I hope future episodes will clarify more. I guess if Jae In isn't explained to be having past psychological wounds, present viewers will have a hard time accepting his initial as*y behaviors toward DaDa.

Archived