[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

Heol. This drama is moving fast. I just finished episode 3. It's zippy and cute. I don't recall smiling that much with the earlier version. Some of her lines sound forced. And he is an a** but darn I am having as much fun as him seeing her reactions. He loves needling her doesn't he?

I am still trying to get over how they have the same tall sombre air with Tae Ha as with the original drama. They don't look alike but the same sort of vibe.

I still don't recognise any actor other than the grandpa and Jae Ha. Eep... I really want more episodes. But it's so short!!! Guess there is no draggy storyline. I only notice ONE lot of orange juice so far.

Nice drama, I am enjoying it so much. I still can't believe he kissed her already and already talked about sleeping together. Hehehe.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh My God, so Jae In meant dating when he said dating. I thought it would be fake dating but he actually means it. The whole skinship misunderstanding that led to the first kiss was funny. And the whole take things slow, I am not sure its going to be happening that way. I enjoyed episode 3, short but fun.

This drama is catch 22 its a shorter time frame of episodes but well cast hence why it is addictive.  The other version of the drama was also just as enjoyable with 26 episodes but while it was fun to watch not alot happened in the episodes at times which was fun at times but also dull.

So this one maybe short and compacting alot more in but will pull more punch cause the characters really have chemistry.

5 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Oh My God, so Jae In meant dating when he said dating. I thought it would be fake dating but he actually means it. The whole skinship misunderstanding that led to the first kiss was funny. And the whole take things slow, I am not sure its going to be happening that way. I enjoyed episode 3, short but fun.

I was surprised by that, too ... I thought, that they keep that to the original, as there JI was just keeping up the contract, but him  actually meaning the date part takes a different light on it ... so waiting for the 4th

In the original did TH not attend the concert and the dad fell asleep, while she slept with her eyes open :D 

10 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

Great episodes 3 and 4. Somebody knows the name of the song is used like a background; it seems like Sung Si Kyung's voice.

I just wanted to write, too "Hey Sung Si Kyung sings in the background"
But the song I do not know .... I could ask on the Facebook-Fanpage ;) couldn't I? ;)

10 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

Great episodes 3 and 4. Somebody knows the name of the song is used like a background; it seems like Sung Si Kyung's voice.

I just wanted to write, too "Hey Sung Si Kyung sings in the background"
But the song I do not know .... I could ask on the Facebook-Fanpage ;) couldn't I? ;)

Yeah I heard SSK as well. Does it mean if this page is quiet we have to go to DC forums to ask?

Can anyone remember the characters in the original version? I was reading the relationship chart posted on the previous page and was surprised at the chart. Did her family shrink? I haven't watched ep 4.  I don't remember both of them having crushes before. The arrows are pointing towards them. I read some but can't remember those in the original. 

And is this an official chart? Cos' I laughed. Look at the mother's age.What is oksusu? The only one I know is that it means sweetcorn.

I am starting to hunt for ep 4. I've not had to hunt for any dramas for so many years that my skills are rusty. Can't even find the raw ep 4. Man hope the streaming sites are better these days even adblocks are not always working. Viki really needs to work on their licensing.

Yeah all the kissing and sleeping together talk caught me by surprise in ep 3. Even by modern Kdrama standard it was moving quite fast. The bed talk. Good though more chances of us getting some actions. And no I am not talking about that. I am just happy we don't have the pure virgin no talking all shy character. 

Jaein's icy exterior is slowly melting, thanks in part to Dahyun. The more they both assert the no touching rule, the more proactive they get in each other's space! Well at least Jaein seem to be a pro at it LoL:ph34r: Er --- why does it always rain whenever these two are together??

19 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Yeah I heard SSK as well. Does it mean if this page is quiet we have to go to DC forums to ask?

Can anyone remember the characters in the original version? I was reading the relationship chart posted on the previous page and was surprised at the chart. Did her family shrink? I haven't watched ep 4.  I don't remember both of them having crushes before. The arrows are pointing towards them. I read some but can't remember those in the original. 

And is this an official chart? Cos' I laughed. Look at the mother's age.

Yeah all the kissing and sleeping together talk caught me by surprise in ep 3. Even by modern Kdrama standard it was moving quite fast. The bed talk. Good though more chances of us getting some actions. And no I am not talking about that. I am just happy we don't have the pure virgin no talking all shy character. 

Well, I already asked at FB because of SSK ;) the SSK-page here is almost dead

DaDa hat an older brother and 2 younger brothers (if I remember well ... one of them was really young), her best friend who lived thru neclegt and abuse in her childhood lived in that house, too and her oldest brother was away for those 2 army-years, as he came back he made JI really jealous, as he did not reviel right away that he is DaDas brother ... oh, and had he fun with that.
JI had a younger sister, that had a huge crush on the lawyer best-friend and later they had a relationship and DaDas bestie had a crush on the OlderBrither, but fell for the Cousin (geez so complicated

I did not even pay attention to the age and had to go back ... I am so unlucky, I have a huge cold and I coughed so bad laughing

I guess as mentioned before, that due to budget reasons the family shrunk ... also there is no teacher collegue with the will to marry DaDa

DaDa lived at home and not in her own flat, which makes it easier to not see the parents often ... she also met the Grandpa quite often and had ramun and drinks with him, chatted about work and about the two guys fanning about her. She was really disappointed as she discovered WHO JI granddad was/is ... here she just saw him either prim and a bit younger or dirty and "beaten" ...

@itzibitzispider thanks. I am now trying to remember who the people you mentioned are? I am contemplating if I have time to rewatch the original. But I don't think I can't the weekend is coming up and I have a family and Korean spelling test on Monday.

Hope you feel better soon. Having a cough sucks. I have to go boil some miyeok guk stock for a sick friend because of her bronchitis as well. When you're sick you just want your Mummy's food.. So gotta run... 

I did rewatch the preview like 4 times. Man- they are initiating skinship really fast. I can't or rather can't be bothered to figure out how JI is related to Tae Ha's mother.

Budget constraints huh? Because Subway didn't sponsor them? Hahaha. The original was too draggy for me... I will download the torrents if I have time so I can fast forward and skip. The problem is I didn't actually like the main leads in the original but like HSJ here.

Too many things to do no time! I might email a friend and ask about the SSK song. Since she actually bothers to look for OSTs. She subs almost all the songs on viki. For the Kdramas.  Hope the Hangul lyrics is already online so she can search.

6 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

Episode 4 had 36 minutes too. Really this series will only have 8 episodes? or 16 episodes of 30 minutes?

News articles back in June said 8 episodes, but the news articles in September said 16 episodes. I think that's why there's been some confusion on the episode count. But since they newer articles said 16 episodes, we can assume it will be 16. (And the in the article they said the episodes would be between about 30~40 minutes each.)

@stroppyse it has been easier for me to just google " 1% of anything ep 4 2016 " to find the episode. In fact it's so elusive I am actually downloading the subbed episodes 1-2 to keep in my HD. I ain't a Kdrama fan that goes chasing after streaming links.

Thanks for the back story. Jeepers she had 2 brothers? I think I must have watched the 2003 on fast forward mode. Didn't even know about the tumour or serious illness. Just that she was sick. I must admit I wasn't paying much attention. All I remember is KDW having really baggy clothes and DH being very prudish and conservative.

This version has made me laugh a lot more. The skinship is definitely way up and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

I tried watching the original 4x in the past. Each time I tried, I fell asleep and lost interest in the drama. I didn't even managed to get pass ep 3. Plus I didn't like the leads. The actress is OK.  I couldn't stand the actor. He looked too young for her.

I love the new version. Pace is fast and entertaining.  Lead actress may not be drop dead gorgeous but she warms her way into your heart. I love HSJ here. He really acts like a jerk big time yet he can switch mode to adorable boy in a minute. Live how he got all jealous and subtly change to a better human without  knowing.

Love ep 4 but it's too short. Can't get enought of both of them. They are too cute.

I almost forgot that DaHyun was called 'Dada' by her close family members. I was actually smiling when Jae In started calling her "Dada"..reminded me so much of the original when KDW started 'abusing' the nickname lol

This version seems fresh. I guess this is how time works on us:phew:. I would love to see Da Hyun's older brother in this remake (please make one) to stir up Jae In's jelousy even more

Archived