[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekke... this drama totally does fan service no? we have already had two shower scenes with jae in and he is not even having angst yet. so when he and dada have trouble, will we have shower angst scenes then?  leaf5 kekekeke...

but did anyone notice that in the last shower scene, they showed his underwear hanging on the rack? made me wonder if there was some company promoting inner wear or something..hahahaha.. :D

As a matter of fact there are a few pics on DramaFever that suggest he must be a spokesman for undergarments

hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody have an idea who sand and the title of the song they used as the soundtrack that samples Jackson 5's I Want You Back? I'm really dying to listen to the whole song.

1 hour ago, popcornhoney said:

Aaargh i just found out about this drama because i was frustrated with k dramas these days and randomly watch this. 

Boy.... This drama is the sweetes and cutest thing ever. I. Remember liking  the original one too but i'm actually loving this so much more.  I'm new to Jeon Seo Min and she is so cuteee!! I love her acting, wonder why she wasn't in lots of projects before.  Her acting as Dada is so endearing... I think i'm becoming her fan now. No words for Ha Suk Jin cos i know he has always been good.

i hope we can get to see the marriage life of tge couple in this version too. Their chemistry is sooo good. It's such a pity that good drama like this only have 30-35 minutes per ep. Can't get enough of this couple..a total fluff romantic comedy that makes you grin and smile

The same thing happened to me. No Korean drama interests me nowadays. I have tried those that are popular but it's either I can't finish the first episode or the 2nd episode is not as interesting as the first one so I gave up watching it. Only this drama is interesting and another one I watched that thankfully I was able to finish since it's really cute and interesting.

I guess 30-35 minutes is not bad nlw that i have thought about it but still it makes you want to see more espe ially the latest episodes.

I have seen the trailers just today and saw that at some point Lee Jae In changed his hairstyle. Could be because of breakup? And he was crying as well. Could it be their contract was discovered?

On 20.10.2016 at 5:48 AM, Nymeria289 said:

Jae In's face was priceless at the end. But trouble is coming in the form of his ex-fiance, needless to say that I don't like the ominous vibe she is spreading. Let my babies date in peace. 

@Nymeria It wouldn't be Kdrama if they dated peacefully, I'm loving this remake each week it gets cutier and cutier but yes trouble is brewing and heading there way not only with Jaein Ex but I also think the cousin will be up to no good also in the original the cousin kind of help Jaein but in this remake I don't think this cousin will be ofd any help..

Also I forgot whom I was speaking with about Jaein real mom this lady isn't his Aunt she is the step mother she even called the chairman FIL.. So do this mean that Jaein mom remarried after the father died I really won't to know the back story on this because it's very confusings and since we only got two 30 min episodes each week I don't think they will have time to go into that..

On 20.10.2016 at 2:27 PM, LoveBunny said:

I like this forum, even though were not a lot (which is great, makes it easier to follow conversations) it's less dense than other places. I've seen people over analyze this drama, taking the fun out of it.

He likes her way more than he is leading on, I don't even think he himself realizes yet just how much he came to care for her in such a short amount of time. The end of the elevator scene was so funny to me, I wasn't expecting it to be her behind them i though it would of been the cousin lol.

I think the fact that she doesn't allow his nasty attitude is one of the main reasons why he falls in love with her. She doesn't just take it like the other people. Subconsciously she is falling for him too, she's becoming very mindful of his "worries" when it comes to the man around her.

@auntyem you are right he is a goner lol.

@LoveBunny  You are so correct here I think the women that this Jaein was involved in wasn't much of a thought to him and also he never had a women out of his social status to tell him off they way she do, He dishes it out and she throws it back in his face they both so cute especially when the chicken crows after she be done gave him one in his face I crack up everytime..

On 20.10.2016 at 6:18 PM, UnniSarah said:

@xiashenghan  Exactly chingu, he has changed but his grandpa wants him to be bit more nicer to him. It's funny that Jae In knew that Dong Suk was spy sent by the his grandpa so he sent his best friend to spy on grand pa and his grandpa knew that. I feel bad for Hyun Joo and Dong Suk, they both don't know their besties were playing a game with each other. I love the chairman but his method of trying to help his family is wrong  ( I FIND IT FUNNY) but he actually found the perfect woman for his grandson.  

Jae In has lead a really sad life no wonder he is cold. He was left with a stranger to raise him and his mom just moved on with another man. She never bothered to tell him she got married and had a child. He had to find out on his own , that his moved on. I do wonder if his step mom loves him at all and how does his birth mom feel about Jae In.  :tears::tears::tears:

@UnniSarah  Yes G/Pa helping his grandson is a little extreme but have you ever thought that G/Pa may have tried to reach out to him by using other methods like in the original but nothing reach him like this Jaein.. So sometimes it takes some outside help from a stranger in order for one to recognize there flaws.. I don't think Jaein life was sad it was just he got put in a position at a youngf age were he couldn't say no he wouldn't leave his mom and besides Koreans are big on the male sons staying with it's rightful family and being he's the first born of that family he has a lot of weight on his shoulders and a spoiled brat, You can tell he rebelled in his day and got his way to.. But I'm also curio us about his mom story..

On 20.10.2016 at 6:37 PM, itzibitzispider said:

Waaaahahahaha .... saw the subs ... geez DaDa DID show him how "tacky" she can be ;):P

JIs eyes were about to pop out ...

... I so hate that there episodes are so short and I wonder hwo they will squeeze everything in, when there are just barely 3 episodes are left ... *sigh*

* Stillhopingformore *

@itzibitzispider  I loved that stunning scene and so did our hot lawyer, That Jaein was dumbfounded all he could say was she may as well come out in her B-day suit.. LOL :tears::o:lol: 

On 20.10.2016 at 11:09 PM, Latte_Anyday said:

Poor Dahyun... Honestly if a guy doesn't show up within an hour it's best you moved on. I never understood in dramas how the female protagonist just waits and waits AND waits:crazy: Is that why Jaein despise flashy, sexy women? Because his ex-fiancé was such a person?:huh: But Hyunjin was right, Jaein IS very controlling, heck he should just pee round Dahyun to mark her as his - y'know the way dogs do to mark their territory:P That dress was hardly revealing goodness LoL, I've seen ones that would really cause him to go into panic attacks! Dahyun looks like she's fallin' for Jaein hard. Is it me or does Jaein's cousin look like he's interested in Dahyun too?? 

@Latte_Anyday I don't think Jaein like low key women because of his Ex, I think it's really his preference he likes his women to only look good for him in his eyes only, Jaein won'ts no other man looking at what he's got.. One things for sure he don't measure his present woman with a past women once he's done with her he's done.. I'm egar to see what his Ex will be pulling.. I hope Dahyun can dish it out to her just as well as she gives it to Jaein Kdrama has the tendency to show a strong woman up against a man but succumbs to weakness when up against another women..

On 20.10.2016 at 8:10 PM, Nymeria289 said:

I think Jae In is a man who has it all growing up except for the love of a usual family dynamic. He has a loving adoptive mother. I am sure she is wonderful. Here's what I think happened. His aunt that is the lady he calls his mother loves him but everybody else thinks that he is her claim to the inheritance. She needed to prove them wrong and also wanted to protect him from the sharks in the family. So she raised him to be cold and calculative. I don't think it comes from a bad place but she overcompensated in certain ways while raising him and is quite oblivious to his inner pain and longing for his own mother. I think Jae In's jealousy stems from his rejection or his sense of rejection by his own mother. I think deep down he knows that DaDa is the only girl who will stick around for him instead for his money or status. So if she leaves him, it'll be a genuine rejection. I am not saying that justifies his behavior towards her and I do find it wrong but that could explain it. 

@Nymeria  I agree I think he grew up having it all and can do all, He may have growed up with lack of love from his mom but other then that he has been loved by many G/pa,G/ma Step mom and all the rest of the nine yards I think he grew up the Crown Prince of the family and he's still wearing that title until G/pa pass the throne over to him, Jaein even though he wants to succeed on his own.. I do think Jaein coldness comes from his G/pa maybe his step mom to a certain point but I just think she just made him aware of who is the sharks in the family and what they are really capable of they maybe family but when it comes to money no one could really be trusted, In Jaein eyes only Dahyun because she has prove to him she won't nothing to do with him ot his money G/pa just threw him in the deal as a free gift.. LOL I love it..     

I'm also trying to figure out whats up with him a Papa, I thought he would try and make a move on her when he saw her but thank god for her adult student being there whom also have a crush on her,   

11 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

Is it already Wednesday?

And I'm hating these 30-35 min episodes we need and hour..

On 10/20/2016 at 11:54 PM, auntyem said:

I guess since this is such an abridged version of the story, the whole idea is for them to fall in love, with minimal shenanigans. It's obvious that they are both "there", but they both are either not aware of it, or just in denial? Whatever the case may be, this is the reason I watch these dramas......the journey of an OTP to becoming an OTP, that's where the fun is at! Really enjoying the chemistry and the bold skinship....HSJ is a really charming version of JI, I really like this version!

It's that Damn Contract @auntyem But that contract will bind them together..  I'm loving the preview cutiness overload with a lot of romance in it.. Good thing Jaein will be a gentleman to the end he likes Dahyun pureness.. 

On 10/21/2016 at 10:48 AM, UnniSarah said:

I just enjoyed episode 5 and 6 to One Percent of Something. It would seem DaDa and Jae In are a match made in heaven. One is cold and the other is just clueless to romance. Da Da has already fallen for Jae In and will keep falling for her. Sun Woo Oppa does have feeling for her but I think Da Da just never really caught on Sun Woo actually liking her. smh smh smh  Jae In is so clueless that his ex gf had feeling for him but she just knew he wasn't in love with. She was so hurt by him when he "BLUNTLY POINTED OUT THAT HE DUMPED HER". Ha ha ha ha If she had signed the prenup I think they would have gotten married but Jae In would still be too busy and she would have been lonely and wanting his attention then she would cheat then divorce even though she only did it for attention he wasn't giving her. But Da Da would push him to change and spend more time with her. Da Da is so simple, not materialistic and has so much warmth Jae In desperately needs. His ex girlfriend is materialistic and not exactly warm. She would never be angry or show how she felt. Jae In needs some kind of emotional bond with his partner to shake him up or he will never change. 
Da Da showing up in that dress was the best thing she did to shake him up. He hated the other guys checking her out. He removed his blazer to cover her up. He really doesn't want to share her but I have faith Da Da will make him see he has nothing to fear. I wonder where that protectiveness comes from. Is it because his father has a mistress??!
I think even though he acts like his stepmom but he falls for a woman who is just like his birth mom. Someone plain, warm and affectionate. Someone who won't be afraid to speak their mind. It seems Jae In's grandfather and father all like the same type of woman. Lol LOL 

@UnniSarah  She could have done like the rest of the spoiled rich brats do go shopping and eventually he would have found his way in bed with her she could have did away with that prenup after she birth a child or 2..

13 hours ago, gladys57 said:

OMO! I'm squeeing like a teenager just by looking at the cute & sexy  bts photos of our OTP!:D

Our DADA is trying to show JAE IN that she's not that " old fashioned" after all by INITIATING KISSES & following him home. She's becoming "willy". I love the part where she  held him by the neck  tie which is so suggestive!:wub:.

Dada here is so different from the original. I'm glad they are using the neck tie which is a symbol of a relationship.

I'm so loving this version as we get to see more skinship between  our OTP. I cant wait till they get married (if they follow the original ), we'll probably get giddier! 

HA SUK JIN, oh!  I am now your ahjumma fan!

Hi @gladys57 Long time, And Welcome Aboard, I'm also loving this remake better then the original, This Dada isn't conservative like the one in the original.. 

1. Judging by the way Tae-ya, JI's cousin is  observing DH, I'm guessing there might be a love triangle with the two cousins and DH in this remade version. I could be totally wrong, but it seems as though he'S curious. It's obvious that the interest is mutual at this point....because it's such a shortened version, the pace of their journey to becoming an OTP is FAST, and both of them are turning on their charms. DH was much more subdued in the original version.....here she's shown as being quite aggressive, I guess to speed things along. It's kind of refreshing, though, because it's not in an offensive way as in some other dramas. She's not chasing him, it's like she's leading him. Heehee.
  2. I'm preparing myself for angst, because that's the usual path in a drama, once the OTP becomes a couple, then BAM! Something happens to tear them apart. Can't imagine what it'll be, but looks like it'll be sad, judging from the preview of JI reminiscing scenes of time they've spent together. :(

14 hours ago, naritul said:

First post here, nice to meet you all

Because this is a remake drama, i tried to recall the 2003 version but it came nothing xixixixi, i thought very very lightly to this drama.....

I fall in love with han seok jin here... his acting is very good , their chemistry is soooooooo good (better than drinking solo)

(ignored the typical kdrama plot)... the writer is not dragging the story (until now), very light and to the point... just love love love this drama 

And after see the long preview for next two episodes...

I REGRET watch this on going drama... I've should wait until it finish airing... i am so craving for the next episode...

HSJ is a good kisser... i hope they can give me a real kiss here!!!!  

@naritul   Welcome to the thread chingu, looking forward to you post in this drama. :heart::heart:

@Lmangla  Is this color bright enough chingu???  Thanks for replying to my post chingu. :D

On 10/22/2016 at 10:19 AM, evie7 said:

Aye yaya I try to stay away from the comments there but I had to peek but stopped when the term abusive/dominate was brought up. It's just a drama and these type of remarks are boarder line drama queenish.  People there can't help themselves to not just latch on to the negative and run w/it.;)

It has never bothered me and thank you I remember reading that post.  I'm from the United States and I think someone grabbing my hand is too intimate too. But I have to think this is another example for the would be critics to latch on to the negative and run w/it. It's sad people can't just sit back and be entertained.

Hello crazy-monkey-emoticon-076.gifI started watching this drama a few weeks ago after JSM hit HSK's character in DS over the head w/a lobster. They were so funny that I had to check this drama out. I'm loving it.

@evie7  Annyeonghaseyo chingu, Long time no see.... I too stop going there to read the recaps or reviews of certain drama at that site. Sometimes the reviews take the fun out of the drama for me... :tears::tears:

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekke... this drama totally does fan service no? we have already had two shower scenes with jae in and he is not even having angst yet. so when he and dada have trouble, will we have shower angst scenes then?  leaf5 kekekeke...

but did anyone notice that in the last shower scene, they showed his underwear hanging on the rack? made me wonder if there was some company promoting inner wear or something..hahahaha.. :D

Omagoshh,i was thinking the same thing! :))))

...and there you go, undergarment PPL! I'm not sure to choose between those briefs or sandwiches LOL

1 hour ago, rumasa79 said:

I'm not sure to choose between those briefs or sandwiches LOL

Oh dear, Briefs and Sandwiches!

Now, my Subway experience will never be the same again. 

Spoiler

Counter staff: Would you like a 6 inch or a footlong

Me: eh.....................................:blink:

4 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

Does anybody have an idea who sand and the title of the song they used as the soundtrack that samples Jackson 5's I Want You Back? I'm really dying to listen to the whole song.

The same thing happened to me. No Korean drama interests me nowadays. I have tried those that are popular but it's either I can't finish the first episode or the 2nd episode is not as interesting as the first one so I gave up watching it. Only this drama is interesting and another one I watched that thankfully I was able to finish since it's really cute and interesting.

I guess 30-35 minutes is not bad nlw that i have thought about it but still it makes you want to see more espe ially the latest episodes.

I have seen the trailers just today and saw that at some point Lee Jae In changed his hairstyle. Could be because of breakup? And he was crying as well. Could it be their contract was discovered?

i want to know the song too..the one with the lyric i want you back..anybody here know the song???thank"s

@xiashenghan @ismaeni The OST you're asking about hasn't been released yet. I assume it will be released later.

Here is Baek Seung Heon (Ji Soo) and Lee Hae In (Soo Jung, Jae In's sister), doing a dance rehearsal for that song [since Soo Jung's character description has her as someone who 'aspires to be an idol' I think she will be working with Ji Soo as an idol in the drama]:

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

LOL... couldn't help it. they show his great abs and then showed this blue underwear! hahahahha....

that will be nice no if we have one every week right? :P

kekekek...  we do see very interesting suits here -- looks like patterned suits are in this season then? but must say, tae ha on the other hand looks great and tall with his cream suits. guess, it is the just white suits that would have us cringing.

me too....i prefer T or Polo shirt... looks more normal (after office hour)

he looks too dandy (typical kdrama CEO attire kkkk....)

cant stand the pattern and color of those suits.... i cringed a lot hehehe..

am i too greedy for hoping a lil bit bed scene (*byeontae mode on) in this drama?

493290699.jpg

u9i4g8t89p66qnqkg2vsiv90mja77lkr.jpg

25 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I just start watching this drama and Omg is it really ending in 8 eps? So this week is the last ep? Tell me it isn't so...

*cry* i thought we get to see their marriage life :tears::tears::(

No, it's 16 episodes. It was first announced as 8 episodes back in June, but in September, it was changed to 16 episodes. Don't worry. ^^ (Some English websites haven't updated the episode count to 16 like it was updated on the Korean websites, that's probably what's causing confusion for a lot of people.)

51 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Thank you, thank you for the lovely pictures, what a wonderful start to the day.

You're welcome, chingu..

here's another one cute scene...make me giddy until wednesday! Dada looks a bit drunk here, she confesses to Jae In and he's over the moon.

14719693_1830381113875008_34301564753962

credit : jsomin86_love IG

Archived