[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

I think Jae In is a man who has it all growing up except for the love of a usual family dynamic. He has a loving adoptive mother. I am sure she is wonderful. Here's what I think happened. His aunt that is the lady he calls his mother loves him but everybody else thinks that he is her claim to the inheritance. She needed to prove them wrong and also wanted to protect him from the sharks in the family. So she raised him to be cold and calculative. I don't think it comes from a bad place but she overcompensated in certain ways while raising him and is quite oblivious to his inner pain and longing for his own mother. I think Jae In's jealousy stems from his rejection or his sense of rejection by his own mother. I think deep down he knows that DaDa is the only girl who will stick around for him instead for his money or status. So if she leaves him, it'll be a genuine rejection. I am not saying that justifies his behavior towards her and I do find it wrong but that could explain it. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Sorry to disappoint ... I was as well ... there are just 8 episodes planned ... barely enough in my opinion, but as it is not on one of the big channels we can hardly expect more :tears:

Are you sure, somebody said for sure it's 16???

33 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Sorry to disappoint ... I was as well ... there are just 8 episodes planned ... barely enough in my opinion, but as it is not on one of the big channels we can hardly expect more :tears:

You see @Ayame chingu posted this earlier.

‘1%의 어떤 것’은 안하무인 재벌 싸가지 호텔리어와 초등학교 선생님의 유산상속을 둘러싼 좌충우돌 바른생활 로맨스를 그린다. 100% 사전제작을 마친 ‘1%의 어떤 것’은 해외 선 판매의 쾌거와 함께 한국, 일본, 중국, 미국 등 해외 동시 방영이 진행된다. 러닝타임 40분 분량의 16부, 20분 분량의 32개 에피소드가 따로 구성돼 드라맥스에서는 40분 분량의 드라마를, 앱 ‘옥수수(oksusu)’에서는 20분 분량의 에피소드가 본 방송에 앞서 선 공개되는데 이는 방송과 모바일 동시 공략의 일환으로 계획됐다.

Source: http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=35731

From what I can see here. It translates as 40 minutes of 16 episodes on Dramax and the other one is 20 minutes of 32 episodes on oksusu.

5 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

You see @Ayame chingu posted this earlier.

‘1%의 어떤 것’은 안하무인 재벌 싸가지 호텔리어와 초등학교 선생님의 유산상속을 둘러싼 좌충우돌 바른생활 로맨스를 그린다. 100% 사전제작을 마친 ‘1%의 어떤 것’은 해외 선 판매의 쾌거와 함께 한국, 일본, 중국, 미국 등 해외 동시 방영이 진행된다. 러닝타임 40분 분량의 16부, 20분 분량의 32개 에피소드가 따로 구성돼 드라맥스에서는 40분 분량의 드라마를, 앱 ‘옥수수(oksusu)’에서는 20분 분량의 에피소드가 본 방송에 앞서 선 공개되는데 이는 방송과 모바일 동시 공략의 일환으로 계획됐다.

Source: http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=35731

From what I can see here. It translates as 40 minutes of 16 episodes on Dramax and the other one is 20 minutes of 32 episodes on oksusu.

Well the 1. page and talkes last week were about 8 episodes ... I like it better if there are more episodes

4 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Well the 1. page and talkes last week were about 8 episodes ... I like it better if there are more episodes

Well let's just pray and hope that there's gonna be 16 episodes for this drama. It would be disappointing to get less episodes when the episodes have already less minutes on them.

@Nymeria289 @xiashenghan @itzibitzispider

Yes, it is 16 episodes. Back in June the Korean news articles said 8, but in September all the Korean news articles changed it and started to list it at 16 episodes.

Aside from that article mentioned earlier on this page, here are the other Korean articles that list it as 16 episodes:

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=46211

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?art_id=201609261639023&sec_id=540101

http://news1.kr/articles/?2763461

Since multiple articles have pointed it out, I'll believe that. Also, Dramafever who's subbing it, lists it as 16 episodes as well. I think the other English websites didn't update to 16 when the Korean articles were released, which is what's causing all the confusion. But yes, it's 16 episodes.^^

20 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Yes, it is 16 episodes. Back in June the Korean news articles said 8, but in September all the Korean news articles changed it and started to list it at 16 episodes.

Aside from that article mentioned earlier on this page, here are the other Korean articles that list it as 16 episodes:

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?art_id=201609261639023&sec_id=540101

Since multiple articles have pointed it out, I'll believe that. Also, Dramafever who's subbing it, lists it as 16 episodes as well. I think the other English websites didn't update to 16 when the Korean articles were released, which is what's causing all the confusion. But yes, it's 16 episodes.^^

I am eternally greatful that you ended my inner pain :wub::wub:

Aigoo...they r so cute :wub:

He did blow it up with his elevator comments but he did make it up with: I like you coz you r a plain girl :wub:...and he was sincere...i didn't think he will admit it so soon

How she was feeling blue coz he had to stood her up...she started to like him and is aware of it

Last scene was very nice..though he ended up sleeping but it was her shoulder and he really wanted to be with her  

PREVIEW: see that a lots of OTP cute scenes is ahead of us...me big like :)...just don't like his ex in the picture :crazy:...and ...she did proposed him?!?...that was strange...can't wait for next week

35 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Thank you @Ayame chingu! I've tried searching in the web and found one site with 16 episodes, one with 8 episodes but to be verified and another with no number of episodes.

10 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Aigoo...they r so cute :wub:

He did blow it up with his elevator comments but he did make it up with: I like you coz you r plain girl :wub:...and he was sincere

How she was feeling blue coz he had to stood her up...she started to like him

Last scene was very nice..though he ended up sleeping but it was her shoulder and he really wanted to be with her  

PREVIEW: see that a lots of OTP cute scenes is ahead of us...me big like :)...just don't like his ex in the picture :crazy:...and ...she did proposed him?!?...that was strange...can't wait for next week

Is it out already? I've been waiting and refreshing the site to see if they have uploaded the new episode already.

Oh yeah. Does anybody knows the title of the song and the singer for this?

5 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

Is it out already? I've been waiting and refreshing the site to see if they have uploaded the new episode already.

It's already out on Dramafever (I watched it an hour ago), but you can't access Dramafever right? I guess you'll have to wait longer from wherever you're watching the drama from?

Poor Dahyun... Honestly if a guy doesn't show up within an hour it's best you moved on. I never understood in dramas how the female protagonist just waits and waits AND waits:crazy: Is that why Jaein despise flashy, sexy women? Because his ex-fiancé was such a person?:huh: But Hyunjin was right, Jaein IS very controlling, heck he should just pee round Dahyun to mark her as his - y'know the way dogs do to mark their territory:P That dress was hardly revealing goodness LoL, I've seen ones that would really cause him to go into panic attacks! Dahyun looks like she's fallin' for Jaein hard. Is it me or does Jaein's cousin look like he's interested in Dahyun too?? 

Aaaaaah ... I feel all fluffy ... dramacool had it out and me on the screen ;)

JI could have explained directly, me thinks, but well I agree with @Latte_Anyday DaDa should have left after 1 Hour (like the pee remark :D )

In the original does TH meet JI infront of a cafe just after he met DaDas best friend, so JI and the girl (forgot her name) enter the cafe and TH follows her instead of DaDa, who came just seconds later, but as she went in seperatly from the others she was not connected to JI for TH ... that's why TH follows the other and makes her his girl, without knowing the truth till later (to late), now he might use that ex-fiance and the pictures of SJ

There is this thing in Korean drama, that showing your shoulders and back to much is considered as sexy
I think it's funny, that JI calls DaDa old fashion, while he is the old-fashion thingy and actually falls head over heals for the fact that DaDa is his ideal girl.
That Exfiance was pushed onto him due to the connections of the family businesses (as much as I heard thru) and as we now heard she did not want to sign any prenups (probably because she already thought about divorce and wanted to get as much as possible out of the union - me thinks) and he finished with her (my guess) because 1. she did not want to sign, which made him suspicious, 2. she dressed against his taste and 3. he still longs for love (which she would not provide)

I loved his lawyer friend's expression as he watched Jae In thinking to himself "oh boy this guy is a gone case". Yup he was very upset because he wanted no one to ogle her. The part where he waited for her at her place was very uncharacteristic and explaining himself because from the very beginning he was not a person that would bother with that unless he did not want to lose Da Da. The part where she said well lets just finish this contract not willing to listen to him also made him upset because he did not like her considering this contract an obligation as he was not feeling that way about her. All this has been very subtle but clear changes in him. Kudos to the actor Ha Seok Jim making it look effortless.

Archived