[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

10 hours ago, hyall said:

Get a VPN and watch on Drama Fever. I do that when they block my country.

From what I know from the law here, VPN is not allowed as well. I don't want to get in trouble with the law. 

Anyways, I found a link and with subs as well. Can't wait to watch it later.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to pause the preview frame by frame to double check the clothing. To get the chronological order of the lunch date. Looks like she stalked off, he put his jacket on. Then went back to the friend's shop.

Hahaha. I found that really funny. The posesive behaviour not allowing her to talk to any guy... not so funny. Funny the writer made him that that way. Because even though I know the original JH was possessive it seems more abrupt here since it's only on ep 5. Oh well...

Then the quarrel post ex- fiance turning up must be the cliffhanger right? Since I see her wearing the same dress while at Gong Cha.

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

I had to pause the preview frame by frame to double check the clothing. To get the chronological order of the lunch date. Looks like she stalked off, he put his jacket on. Then went back to the friend's shop.

Hahaha. I found that really funny. The posesive behaviour not allowing her to talk to any guy... not so funny. Funny the writer made him that that way. Because even though I know the original JH was possessive it seems more abrupt here since it's only on ep 5. Oh well...

Then the quarrel post ex- fiance turning up must be the cliffhanger right? Since I see her wearing the same dress while at Gong Cha.

His possessiveness is the first thing that has me a bit annoyed. I mean it'd tire her out very easily. I hope they tone it down.

Hello, just discovered the drama over the weekend.  Enjoyed the simple, classic storyline. These days K drama plots can be rather complicated. The cast is captivating too, must say the chemistry is great. I feel the 35mins duration as its advantages, it is easy to watch and prevent the show from being draggy. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Btw, what is the huge stuff toy on DH's bed? Is it a kakao talk character?

8 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

From what I know from the law here, VPN is not allowed as well. I don't want to get in trouble with the law. 

Anyways, I found a link and with subs as well. Can't wait to watch it later.

Well if your ISP reports you it might be if that is the law in your country . However a VPN is not illegal and people use it to protect their identity and identity theft. It is not used to circumvent the law but rather to protect identity which is not an offence. Most countries do not criminalize VPN and even encourage it for certain areas as it is a powerful tool for business and it is provided for legally and you can have paid VPN services and even browsers like Opera and Firefox offer paid VPN services. I think that those who cannot access the shows just wait a little because they do make an appearance elsewhere.

I like this forum, even though were not a lot (which is great, makes it easier to follow conversations) it's less dense than other places. I've seen people over analyze this drama, taking the fun out of it.

He likes her way more than he is leading on, I don't even think he himself realizes yet just how much he came to care for her in such a short amount of time. The end of the elevator scene was so funny to me, I wasn't expecting it to be her behind them i though it would of been the cousin lol.

I think the fact that she doesn't allow his nasty attitude is one of the main reasons why he falls in love with her. She doesn't just take it like the other people. Subconsciously she is falling for him too, she's becoming very mindful of his "worries" when it comes to the man around her.

@auntyem you are right he is a goner lol.

On 10/18/2016 at 1:35 PM, Nymeria289 said:

Dramabeans comment section is seriously damping my spirit with all the serious comments. This is a light breezy drama, why over-analyze it to death??

This haha I loved watching ep 1-4 of this drama and super giddy, I wanted to see feel good thoughts on dramabeans and I was shocked to see the negativity on Jae In there. lol I kept wondering what's with this hate? I mean this drama is feel good lighthearted and cute and sweet, wanting to just feel that watching this adorable drama. So yeah I quote you, "seriously damping my spirit with all the serious comments". I would just stay here and insights here then. Kinda disappointed with them :P kekeke

Anyway Jae In can be annoying but I just find him adorable, he's such a choding! I haven't watched original of this series but I hope the teacher in Da Hyun would be the strength to tame this choding. I have to say the date in the toy store is my fave so far. Da Hyun seeing a glimpse of JI genuine heart when he bought a toy for the kid. When he insisted on one umbrella so he could cuddle her under. And did you guys catch that cute kid smile when he opened the umbrella? And how she just naturally fell into his arms and walked and chat playfully with him. Such a natural couple! ^^ Added up was that cute background song 364 Days of Dream by Na Yoon Kwon. Loved it!

c: http://k0mely.tumblr.com/

tumblr_ofco4si41t1vi5rrgo2_250.giftumblr_ofco4si41t1vi5rrgo1_250.gif

also I'm so excited for this scene when I saw it in the trailer! Can't wait for love dovey moments

tumblr_ofcpdvLRLr1vi5rrgo1_500.gif

http://k0mely.tumblr.com/

19 hours ago, hyall said:

He's so possessive of her . It was a fun episode loved the elevator scene and the subsequent 'dress-up' .She looked very nice . In the original drama it was a red dress. I loved the house inspection too. He definitely is warming up to her and you can see he is already telling his lawyer friend the things he likes about her.

@hyall  I kinda enjoyhis possesiveness over her. It's so cute and Da Da doesn't even understand that he actually likes her.  He loves making her uncomfortable.... It was funny at the ending of episode 5 , his horrified expression to seeing her dress like that was not to his liking. LOL LOL .... She completely took his words out of context. He like her plain look because even told his friends that she has so many guy friends.  Dada's best friend is hilarious.... I also enjoyed the moment when she was hugging Ji Soo ( Jae IN's voice over reminding her about her not hanging out with other man was a  NO NO. LOL. :D

19 hours ago, auntyem said:

I really liked today's episode. Yes, @hyall, in the original she had on a very sexy red dress, didn't she? He was so nervous, wanting to cover her all up! Lol. Serves him right for making her sound like a Miss plain Jane. I like that she has that spunk, but the grandpa is right, JI is taking awhile to start changing, although this remake is going at a much faster pace. They are already starting to fall for each other, though......and after this episode with the dress, JI is a goner! 

@auntyem.... His comment may have sounded like a downer, he like her plain jane look chingu. I took it as a compliment beacause he was smiling the entire him he was calling her that. Like you said with the dress he is a goner.. He was already falling for her and he was showing signss of possesiveness.... LOL LOL 

Just finished watching episode 5 and I totally love it. Man 30 minutes per episode is not enough for me.

Lee Jae In is starting to get possessive of her and her taking his compliment out of context is really funny. His horrified look when he saw her dressed up sexily was pretty funny. I can't wait for the episode today to be uploaded.

18 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

Just finished watching episode 5 and I totally love it. Man 30 minutes per episode is not enough for me.

Lee Jae In is starting to get possessive of her and her taking his compliment out of context is really funny. His horrified look when he saw her dressed up sexily was pretty funny. I can't wait for the episode today to be uploaded.

Chingu @xiashenghan   so glad I am not the only who thought his compliment was really an insult. His possesiveness won't go to the extreme it isn't like he is beeing really rough with her. I agree the episodes seems so short  but I am starting to like it because then the drama won't be dragging the story line. 

3 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu @xiashenghan   so glad I am not the only who thought his compliment was really an insult. His possesiveness won't go to the extreme it isn't like he is beeing really rough with her. I agree the episodes seems so short  but I am starting to like it because then the drama won't be dragging the story line. 

He's starting to get tamed a little. He's just being a jealous brat that he is. Hehehe... He's being protective of her. I love how he's slowly changing without anyone noticing the changes.

I know this short episodes are good for me as well. I have lots of dramas that I didn't finish at all and end up being dropped because it's being draggy in their own way (yes. Lots of those hit dramas).

7 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

He's starting to get tamed a little. He's just being a jealous brat that he is. Hehehe... He's being protective of her. I love how he's slowly changing without anyone noticing the changes.

I know this short episodes are good for me as well. I have lots of dramas that I didn't finish at all and end up being dropped because it's being draggy in their own way (yes. Lots of those hit dramas).

@xiashenghan  Exactly chingu, he has changed but his grandpa wants him to be bit more nicer to him. It's funny that Jae In knew that Dong Suk was spy sent by the his grandpa so he sent his best friend to spy on grand pa and his grandpa knew that. I feel bad for Hyun Joo and Dong Suk, they both don't know their besties were playing a game with each other. I love the chairman but his method of trying to help his family is wrong  ( I FIND IT FUNNY) but he actually found the perfect woman for his grandson.  

Jae In has lead a really sad life no wonder he is cold. He was left with a stranger to raise him and his mom just moved on with another man. She never bothered to tell him she got married and had a child. He had to find out on his own , that his moved on. I do wonder if his step mom loves him at all and how does his birth mom feel about Jae In.  :tears::tears::tears:

Waaaahahahaha .... saw the subs ... geez DaDa DID show him how "tacky" she can be ;):P

JIs eyes were about to pop out ...

... I so hate that there episodes are so short and I wonder hwo they will squeeze everything in, when there are just barely 3 episodes are left ... *sigh*

*stillhopingformore*

for someone who doesn't care about what he thinks, she totally wants to impress him with that dress no? kekekek.. thought it was sweet that Jae In for all his brusqueness felt compelled to support his stepfather in his own way by visiting the art gallery. while he calls him as his aunt's husband, he still went to see the paintings and felt very drawn to those family portraits. and he brought along da hyun and said hello. am curious to learn more about the relationship. guess, that was his half-sister. when do we get to meet her...

it was cute that he likes her just as she is. and liked how he said that she will not change even ten years from now. guess, with all the changes in his life, he values constancy?

59 minutes ago, greenlion said:

I find the late night phone conversation very sweet and real. He is trying to relate better with her. It is such simple steps that draw people closer together :)

she was totally enjoying the phone call too! they showed the clock slowly ticking away. guess, they talked awhile? :D

1 hour ago, greenlion said:

I find the late night phone conversation very sweet and real. He is trying to relate better with her. It is such simple steps that draw people closer together :)

@greenlion He is trying and he hasn't even realized he is trying to make this contract relationship work. :D:D

Even that late night phone call showed how much he truly enjoys her company. She is perfect for him and she is the one he is going to want for a lasting marriage like his grandparents. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@xiashenghan  Exactly chingu, he has changed but his grandpa wants him to be bit more nicer to him. It's funny that Jae In knew that Dong Suk was spy sent by the his grandpa so he sent his best friend to spy on grand pa and his grandpa knew that. I feel bad for Hyun Joo and Dong Suk, they both don't know their besties were playing a game with each other. I love the chairman but his method of trying to help his family is wrong  ( I FIND IT FUNNY) but he actually found the perfect woman for his grandson.  

Jae In has lead a really sad life no wonder he is cold. He was left with a stranger to raise him and his mom just moved on with another man. She never bothered to tell him she got married and had a child. He had to find out on his own , that his moved on. I do wonder if his step mom loves him at all and how does his birth mom feel about Jae In.  :tears::tears::tears:

I feel bad for Dong Suk and Hyung Joon. They're both suffering from what the grandpa and grandson were doing. Well at some point, Hyung Joon have some entertainment seeing Jae In giddy and all.

51 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Waaaahahahaha .... saw the subs ... geez DaDa DID show him how "tacky" she can be ;):P

JIs eyes were about to pop out ...

... I so hate that there episodes are so short and I wonder hwo they will squeeze everything in, when there are just barely 3 episodes are left ... *sigh*

*stillhopingformore*

Nooooo!!! :tears: What do you mean 3 episodes left? I thought there's gonna be 16 episodes for this one?

3 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

Nooooo!!! :tears: What do you mean 3 episodes left? I thought there's gonna be 16 episodes for this one?

Sorry to disappoint ... I was as well ... there are just 8 episodes planned ... barely enough in my opinion, but as it is not on one of the big channels we can hardly expect more :tears:

Archived