YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, fefan30 said:

Hi all..have you read about below article? Please read and find the similarity and possibility of having our dream come true...

when i saw this today, i immediately thought of our YeonSang couple. i even did a little squeal! there's still hope! :lol:

*still keeping my fingers crossed for them!* ;)

13 hours ago, airgelaal said:

Another interview by SHS, but she was talking mostly about FE, so I decided to post it here. Can someone help to translate. I think, there are something new. And I really like how she call Sung Hoon - Sung Hoon oppa :blush:

http://www.issuedaily.com/news/news_view.php?ns_idx=197828

@airgelaal thanks for posting. I translated it in oori-HyeSun-see thread but read for yourself - there's alot there about SungHoon oppa :w00t:

On 9/6/2016 at 1:32 AM, fashiondream said:

I don't understand Korean culture. Why would dating SH cause a big scandal I wonder? Is costars dating a big deal or celebrities dating scandalous? Soo confusing. PS I don't think SHS was saying she  thought SH was not handsome or does not have a nice body. - I think she was saying those qualities aren't important to her.She only has one trait she looks for in a man (so she says) and that is he be taller than her and in that regard SH fits. She has no plans to date right now so to me she is confirming she and SH are not a couple which SH also seemed to be saying in his latest interview.

But I would love to read other's commentary on what she said.

By 'scandal' I think we mean more like a 'riot', or maybe she means to say 'scandalously fabulous' :phew:

I think she's already using these interviews to 'push-pull' with him even though she's admittedly not good at it. It's almost like you can interpret every line she says through code that can only be decoded through their many 5K scenes together. I believe we have an unusual situation where the two relatively un-established actors are actually not that different from the roles they played, and so in her own perhaps subconscious way she's utilizing YeonTae's appeal to get to SangMin-SungHoon. So when she says only height, remember in the story she told him how she despises him from tip to toe - which only made him want her more. :phew: Another example from the latest interview I posted in SHS thread - "At the time SungHoon oppa was wearing long sleeves looking very hot, and watching him endure suffering I was able to endure also." Despite their denial in public, there's just going to be way too much that happened between them over 7 months to 'let it go' and move on.:phew: I mean IG/sangminyeontae's edited video clips alone from the 54 episodes was 10+ hours - imagine all the time and memories that we know nothing of that had to have taken place between them in addition? I think rather than time making people forget, time will only work in 'our' favor to have them look back and seriously consider inching back towards one another again. :wub: That's my eternally hopefully two cents, and part of the motivation to keep this up.:phew:

33 minutes ago, browngirl said:

eternally hopeful- this describes us YeonSang stans so well! :D:wub:

agree with u both, @browngirl @meechuttso , i believe those two have their own memorable times together during the long 7 months of filming. and im hoping that something is happening between those two, but away from the public eye, they need some private space. meanwhile i will always be quietly hopeful whether it happens or not, im always a SH-HS shipper.

Recently SungHoon oppa texted me saying 'Happy Birthday'.  --- (quietly squealing!!!) :w00t:

Agree with you guys! ;) :) That's why we're here! :D :wub:

-----

Also, in a recent interview of SHS where she said that, "if we were to date in real life, that would cause a big scandal," I agree with @meechuttso's opinion.

I think what she meant here was that a real-life relationship with SH will cause a commotion or sensation (definition: a widespread reaction of interest and excitement). I think this is also why SH doesn't want to disclose anything about his relationships publicly. What with all the interest people display about their possible romance during the show's run, and even until now. I don't think she thinks of it as an actual scandal.

About the push-pull etc., for both of them, I sense (or maybe imagine) some interest on the other party (which we might have seen as their undeniable chemistry as YT-SM & even as themselves on guestings). Well, maybe they're just friends now who are possibly thinking about a future relationship with the other, considering that they've developed a certain closeness all these months, and might miss the time together. Wishful thinking?! Or maybe for real?! ;) :D

5 hours ago, meechuttso said:
19 hours ago, fashiondream said:

Sung  Hoon arriving for Running Man Sept 6th (also posting on SH actor thread)

Tq @meechuttso for the translation. Muah muah.. really looking forward for the happy news soon :wub:. Looking happy pic of SH in RM shooting seems he's in love maybe? :P keep thinking what happen to his hair. Huhuhu

Just now, Ni Wen said:

Saw from instagram pics that Sung Hoon and So Yujin is at the Seoul International Drama Awards. I wonder if Hyesun will be there...

unfortunately not. it's just him and SYJ. SH appeared on the very 1st part of the awards ceremony with Hani from EXID. they presented awards for best director and writer, i think. 

the red carpet hosts did tease him briefly to say something to SHS, and as usual, he had this slightly dorky/shy smile on his face. :wub::lol:

SHS: At first getting questions like that is really fun, you know. For it was to the point where even the staff I saw every day were asking. But as I received more and more of that question it became so burdensome that even if there was 1 in 10,000 odds of such a feeling, I would say, "never mind, I won't do it", I wanted to say. Still it's coming from people who kindly enjoyed watching us, so I am just grateful.

21 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

SHS: At first getting questions like that is really fun, you know. For it was to the point where even the staff I saw every day were asking. But as I received more and more of that question it became so burdensome that even if there was 1 in 10,000 odds of such a feeling, I would say, "never mind, I won't do it", I wanted to say. Still it's coming from people who kindly enjoyed watching us, so I am just grateful.

both of them are in sync over the answer of this question in their interviews too :D

@meechuttso posted a recent interview of SH where he was again asked about SHS after their show's run, and I quote part of that below. And meechuttso, thanks for your posts & translations! :) :D

-----

Q: To the very end, what type of conclusion there would be between Shin HyeSun and you created much curiosity from the viewers. Are you satisfied with the conclusion?

A. I think that what was portrayed in the drama was the best possible.

Q. Perhaps soft whispers of romance with Shin HyeSun surfaced as rumors of passionate love affair...

A. I think it's easy to have been misconstrued. But we don't worry about it much.... However, we did have some regrets, wondering "perhaps we should have been a bit more careful in how we expressed ourselves in the variety program?" [reference to HT3 Episode] As a result, for me going on variety programs with a lot of talking I've gotten gunshy about.

Q. Your sweet dialogue and demeanor together caught much envy, and that led to rumors of romance it seems. What do you think?

A. Anyways, I can't say that "it wasn't there". In truth, I didn't think SangMin would get soo sweet to the extent that he did. As it progressed deeper into second half, in the process of the character receiving more love, it seems to have gotten a bit more sweet. In the context of acting, it was hard to pull out what was on the inside, but telling myself, "this isn't SungHoon - this is SangMin", I went ahead and acted.

-----

As @Ni Wen just posted, I agree that those two seem to be in sync with their answers to questions about them.

Furthermore, on SH's above interview, he said they regret not being more careful on their HT3 guesting. As a viewer, I noticed they were their natural selves, and just expressed actual feelings/thoughts. But on their reactions/interactions, their real-life chemistry came out, giving viewers the impression of a possible off-screen romance. I find it amusing he said they wished they disclosed less on the show, 'coz that tends to imply more of a possible relationship (or if not, there's that interest), they just wanted to keep it private (as he says he prefers). As he said: "I can't say that 'it wasn't there.'" Just reading between the lines... ;) :rolleyes: :D

8 hours ago, alleram95 said:

Sunghoon video message to Shin Hyesun

Hyesun-a, all this time (for the past 7 months) was fun, let's meet each other again in another work 

@alleram95, thanks for the translation! :) :D

Here's a more complete video clip of SH on the (awards show) red carpet, where he was interviewed & asked for his message to SHS.

-----

@browngirl said on a recent post that "the red carpet hosts did tease him briefly to say something to SHS, and as usual, he had this slightly dorky/shy smile on his face." Noticed that too, browngirl! ;) :rolleyes:

Sometimes it is the management company that will advise on their stars dating status. With Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo they are pretty much established and older so I believe they have more power to do as they please without their management co. interfering. They have already made their co. lots of money.

Archived