Quantcast
Jump to content
kdramamich

YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

Recommended Posts

@kdramamich Thankyou

Credit: instagram girloveskorea

I just love this scene....sooo cute

Couldn't help but think that this is one of those adlib moments of sunghoon......because Hyesun's reaction looks too genuine n cute!!!

Edited by Kzealot
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kzealot said:

@kdramamich Thankyou

Credit: instagram girloveskorea

I just love this scene....sooo cute

Couldn't help but think that this is one of those adlib moments of sunghoon......because Hyesun's reaction looks too genuine n cute!!!

!!!

That was what I was thinking also! How much is adlib and how much is scripted would really be fun to be researched on :3 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Liza Hassan I would love to see the bts too....i want to see the "hand cream" scene too....that was so naughty in my opinion *blushes*

@babyybluebear yeah.....that would be real fun!!!!!

 

I was so happy when I saw this post...so wanted to share it...our golf couple is in the top 3 couples with the ' DOTS couple' n 'Another miss oh' couple.

Both are the lead couples and our 'yeonsang couple' is 'one' of the side couples.....that enough says alot about their popularity n chemistry.

Link to the article:http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110441864#imadnews

Edited by Kzealot
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went to instagram, searched for #fivechildren and found a lot of pics and videos of our fav couple! They are sooooo cute together!!! I'm literally smiling while watching all those vids! :wub::wub::wub: Aww, the feels!!! Haha

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Why can't I watch this though T______T
I can watch every other Happy Together episode but this ??? Anyone who can watch it please let me know your country so I can change my proxy lolz

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babyybluebear said:

 Why can't I watch this though T______T
I can watch every other Happy Together episode but this ??? Anyone who can watch it please let me know your country so I can change my proxy lolz

Hi! Sorry you are having problems with the video. I live in the USA and the video works for me. If you were able to watch other HT episodes in the same format (YouTube), maybe it was because too many people were trying to view it? Sometimes with YouTube videos for me, the link does not work but if I go to the YouTube site and watch it there, it works.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wynema said:

I just went to instagram, searched for #fivechildren and found a lot of pics and videos of our fav couple! They are sooooo cute together!!! I'm literally smiling while watching all those vids! :wub::wub::wub: Aww, the feels!!! Haha

 

I do the same!!! I check out #Sunghoon tag because I love the load of pics I get of him and also the videos of our fav couple....They perk up my mood instantly and I smile giddly too....!

My entire week goes by fangirling over them....!!

Sat n Suns watch the episodes raw n spazz

Mon n tues watch the subbed ep n spazz

Wed i miss them so watch their  n spazz

Thursday wait for the preview 

Friday wait impatiently for sat n rewatch the preview again n again

N the cycle goes on!!!!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, babyybluebear said:

@fashiondream Totally sucks I tell you, I can watch every other Happy Together episode except for this one T_______________T

hey there! i find out that i have the same problem before, typically when the latest episode is just uploaded on the KBS World Youtube channel. it should work for you the day after, just keep trying and refreshing the page. the same message was shown last night, but it works great for me now! :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait for this photo shoot pictures.  She is finally getting recognition as an actress... am so happy for her! :blush:

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Liza Hassan said:

Can't wait for this photo shoot pictures.  She is finally getting recognition as an actress... am so happy for her! :blush:

 

 

seriously so pretty! i hope she and SH do a fashion shoot together! that would be all kinds of awesomeness! :wub:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, browngirl said:

hey there! i find out that i have the same problem before, typically when the latest episode is just uploaded on the KBS World Youtube channel. it should work for you the day after, just keep trying and refreshing the page. the same message was shown last night, but it works great for me now! :D

I don't usually watch Happy Together on Thursdays but I was so looking forward to this episode :((
Nope still not working yet, hopefully it starts working :( I want to join the comment section and squeal there HAHAHHAHAHA

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@browngirl I know right! I would be feeling giddy too seeing their photo shoot together (if that really happens!?)

@babyybluebear I am not too sure if I can share other links publicly with you here. But judging from yesterday's HT3 episode which I watched on KBS2, the subtitles were of slight difference. I am still squealing at their antics. And I also agree with the emcee, they do have chemistry and it is somewhat a bit "special" than the typical on-screen couples.

Can't wait to see them again tomorrow :grin:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep the pics coming @Liza Hassan!!! The one you just posted (of them taking turns resting their heads each others' shoulders) is too magical and I am feeling all of the feels that a shipper can possibly experience <3 <3 <3 Honestly, I have never seen a drama couple be shipped so hard in reality by not only fans but industry insiders as well. Look, Sung Hoon and Shin Hye Sun...your explosive chemistry is turning heads and all of the fan love that you are getting is basically a sign from the Universe that you are perfect couple material! Give in to the inevitable and just start dating publicly already! CHAEBAL :wub:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...