YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

8 minutes ago, fashiondream said:

Amazingly, this YT video of SH/SHS on Happy Together which was posted on July 7, 2016 (so a little over a month ago) has more than half a million views already.

@fashiondream I take that as a challenge to keep this thread to 500,000 views at least then!  (currently 48k, only 452k more to go!!) :sweatingbullets::crazy::w00t::wub:

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since am not familiar with that show, I read up about it, it's a variety show. At least, that's not another fictional romantic story yet, 'coz for us it's too soon. ;)

Sad but it's inevitable, that they'll eventually be paired up with others. :huh: Just hope that they could have another project together in the future. Who knows, with the phenomenal popularity their tandem gained, and (being pragmatic) since that's a business affected by ratings, it might be sooner than we think. :)

Hi all, I'm a new member here :)

I know it's very late :sweatingbullets:

Because this week will be the last week for our couple and I think I will be reaaally lonely without them, that's why I especially made this account. So at least there's a place where I can share this lonely feeling ^^"

And even though it's my first post, I want to share a little my thought about news of sung hoon's appearance in knowing bros.

I think no need to worry too much about this pairing. The girl who will guest along with sunghoon is appearing in We Got Married right now (if you don't know it's a variety show where celebrity pairing up and pretend that they're married). She and her partner there is gaining popularity right now so I don't think there will be too much love line script for her and sunghoon. Instead, I think kang hodong (one of the mc in knowing bros) will busy to tease her with her partner in WGM because hodong is kinda close with her partner.

Sorry for this long post because like some of you guys, I'm still not prepare enough to see sunghoon or hyesun pairing up with another actor/actress :sweatingbullets: I know in the future they will be pairing with a lot of actor/actress. But for now, I still want to see them as my lovely sangmin-yoontae :wub:

So once again, sorry for my long rambling and nice to meet you all  :D

Welcome @yumepanda we are excited to have more people join us and thank you for the info about the August 27 airing ^.^

40 minutes ago, yumepanda said:

Hi all, I'm a new member here :)

I know it's very late :sweatingbullets:

Because this week will be the last week for our couple and I think I will be reaaally lonely without them, that's why I especially made this account. So at least there's a place where I can share this lonely feeling ^^"

And even though it's my first post, I want to share a little my thought about news of sung hoon's appearance in knowing bros.

I think no need to worry too much about this pairing. The girl who will guest along with sunghoon is appearing in We Got Married right now (if you don't know it's a variety show where celebrity pairing up and pretend that they're married). She and her partner there is gaining popularity right now so I don't think there will be too much love line script for her and sunghoon. Instead, I think kang hodong (one of the mc in knowing bros) will busy to tease her with her partner in WGM because hodong is kinda close with her partner.

Sorry for this long post because like some of you guys, I'm still not prepare enough to see sunghoon or hyesun pairing up with another actor/actress :sweatingbullets: I know in the future they will be pairing with a lot of actor/actress. But for now, I still want to see them as my lovely sangmin-yoontae :wub:

So once again, sorry for my long rambling and nice to meet you all  :D

Thank you @meechuttso for the info of the show. I guess it is actually a good news, because we got to see SH more on variety shows ^_^. I've watched some other episodes of it, I think it will be entertaining. The hosts have to answer questions that the guests will ask and the guests will hit them with toy hammer if the answers are wrong. The set is in a classroom and they all would wear school uniforms.

And for @yumepanda Hi! I agree, I think we don't have to worry much. Maybe they will be paired up to play some games. I think the hosts even would compete to be paired up with the female guest :lol: 

hi @yumepanda, welcome to the thread! hey, it's never to late to spazz over our fave weekend couple! :wub:

@fashiondream omo, i watched the video and you're right! they're just comfortably talking like friends, and there's no, hmm, how do i put this? no sense of awareness for the other person? example would be how a girl would feel when the person she likes is near her, something like that. i hope you guys know what i mean! :crazy:

@yumepanda, welcome! Glad to see you here! And thanks for your info! :D

-----

@fashiondream & @browngirl, agree with you both on your observation of SH & actress playing JJ on the video.

For me, can't help but compare their dynamics with that of SH & SHS on this video (from recent guesting on ET) we've seen. So different, specifically on the part of SH towards each partner, and their interaction! Right?! ;) :D

@Daisy Str and @browngirl - glad to know u both saw the difference too! I noticed the JJ actress would look at SH directly a couple of times but he hardly looked back at her. Whereas with Shin Hye, he would keep glancing at her and like you said totally aware of her.I was hoping to see pics of them solely together at the farewell party but alas, no. I'm bummed actually that there were so few pics of Sunghoon from that party.

201608182335770724_57b5c9f9cb575.jpg

http://news.joins.com/article/20475516

[OSEN=Jeong SoYoung reporter] "Five Children" has uncovered a new 'rom-com' gem called SungHoon and Shin HyeSun.

In KBS 2TV's "Five Children", SungHoon and Shin HyeSun, each having met and taken on his/her roles in "'ability and good looks possessing' pro golfer Kim SangMin" and "'this generation's natural monument' (이 시대의 천연기념물, :lol:) Lee YeonTae", unveiled their torrid affair. As the show draws near to a close, the prospect of not being able to watch their romance which was like the lifeblood of this drama, is causing many people to feel 'helpless, regretful' (아쉬워) already.

In the story, SangMin and YeonTae's first meeting was a most ill-fated one. YeonTae, who was drunk, mistook SangMin for a taxi driver and had jumped into his car. As a result the two people were busily bickering and arguing whenever they met, and in the midst of such circumstances SangMin gradually fell for YeonTae's charms.

However, to YeonTae there was a friend whom she had been having one-sided crush for a whopping 7 years - who was none other than SangMin's younger brother TaeMin (Ahn WooYun). SangMin found this out late in the story and went into a 'mental collapse', but true to his nickname 'pro at direct-approach love', he expressed fully his feelings for her and eventually succeeded in winning YeonTae's heart.

Thus as their action-filled and yet full of heart-fluttering romance story unfolded, SangMin and YeonTae rose to become the Mascot Couple of "Five Children", and each week viewers' messages cheering on these two people's love affair followed.

In all this, these two actors, SungHoon and Shin HyeSun, played a large part. The two, each in roles and characters completely different from their previous dramas (SungHoon's) 'New GiSaeng Story' or (Shin HyeSun's) 'She was Pretty', displayed without hint of awkwardness their fully convincing acting, thus helping the viewers to easily become absorbed [in the story].

Post "Five Children", SungHoon and Shin HyeSun, who have shown the very essence of romantic comedy and made many people's hearts flutter, plan to continue their activities. Especially commensurate with this debut performance of a great romance that could in a short span transform a family drama "Five Children" into a romantic comedy genre, we wait in anticipation of seeing in the future this rising new "RomCom King" and "RomCom Queen"'s depth of their full potential.  / jsy901104@osen.co.kr
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've no idea if this 'reporter' is just wishing their continued YeonSang activities or she hopes to persuade through articles like this, but I thought she expressed well all of our (아쉬워) sentiments so I wanted to encourage us all with this hint of hope which we can all collectively interpret in the most optimistically possible way, no? :phew::D:w00t:

@meechuttso, good article, our sentiments exactly! Thanks for sharing! ;) :D

-----

@browngirl, did you mean that the video of SH & SHS is much more natural (not forced) & with much more chemistry than the video of SH & the actress playing JJ?! If that's what you meant, I agree. ;) :D Chemistry is natural, never forced, and just flows! Right?! :)

To illustrate more of that, here's a photo collage of the first guesting of SH (e.g., the gaze, etc.) & SHS (their cute banter) on ET:

image.jpg

5 minutes ago, Daisy Str said:

did you mean that the video of SH & SHS is much more natural (not forced) & with much more chemistry than the video of SH & the actress playing JJ?! If that's what you meant, I agree. ;) :D Chemistry is natural, never forced, and just flows! Right?! 

yes, that's exactly what I mean! :lol:

im still waiting to see if there are any photos of both SH and SHS together in the wrap party, or they purposely avoid taking photos together since that is everyone is waiting to see? (think too much hahah) ... cant wait to see their finale and wedding this weekend, but at the same time feeling so poignant and sad at how i can never see them again every weekend. like alot of us here, i really dont think i can get used to seeing them pairing up with other actors/actresses, though i know its inevitable. i really thank the casting team of Five Enough for casting this two cuties together and for bringing us many heart fluttering and lovely moments of Sangmin and Yeontae (my heart never fluttered so much before in my entire life while watching kdramas),.. i can never thank you enough for this wonderful pairing of SH and SHS!! and for a long long time, Sangmin/Yeontae couple will remain my most favourite otp and have a special place in my heart. for the sake of SH/SHS & SM/YT fans, can someone please invite them to cast in a CF or a magazine shoot together before they really part ways completely? haiii, i think i will need a long long time to rid myself of the post SM/YT syndrome. to quote SM, everything i see is SM and YT now! help!

Archived