[drama 2006] Hyena 하이에나

Guest Solly

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pure_joy

i heard park si-yeon will guest star as kim min-jong's exlover.

Yeap, she's guest starring in the drama. arharhar. :D

I've been waiting for Kim Min Jong. He was great in "Secret"

*ditto. arhahar. apparently its been bout a year since Seperation can't wait muarhahar. :w00t:

and more pictures :D

**credits: Minjong.net (beka-san)**

Hyena_3.jpg

Press Conference Pics

20060919151910.821.0.jpg

20060919152010.897.0.jpg

20060919152109.665.0.jpg

20060919153110.835.0.jpg

20060919153110.835.1.jpg

"박시연 - Park Shi Yong" - Special Appearance of "Hyena"

**credits: Minjong.net (Beka-san)**

박시연, 김민종 옛연인으로 '하이에나' 깜짝출연

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 이규창 기자]

20060919120405.501.0.jpg

탤런트 박시연이 드라마 '하이에나'에 스페셜 게스트로 깜짝 출연한다.

박시연은 에이스토리가 제작하는 CJ미디어 tvN 개국드라마 '하이에나'에서 극중 김민종의 옛 연인 소미 역으로 출연한다.

4명의 미혼남자를 통해 남자들의 속내를 적나라하고 유쾌하게 풀어내는 '하이에나'는 한국판 남성 '섹스 앤 더 시티'를 표방하는 드라마로, 김민종을 비롯해 윤다훈 오만석 신성록 등이 출연한다.

영화 '구미호가족' '일편단심 양다리', 드라마 '연개소문' 등에 출연하며 주가를 높이고 있는 박시연은 '하이에나'에서 극 초반부 긴장감을 형성하는 역할로 시청자들의 눈길을 사로잡을 예정이다.

한편 박시연은 영화 '구미호가족' 홍보와 '연개소문' 촬영, 23일 '일편단심 양다리' 크랭크인을 앞두고 있는 등 바쁜 나날을 보내고 있다.

ryan@mtstarnews.com

*english overview translation: Clover-san (Minjong.net)

She will appear in the early episode of the drama "Hyena" as a special guest to attract viewers' attention. Her role is KMJ's ex-girlfriend.

Guest cynkawahara

KMJ has returned! Yeah!

It's been awhile since his last drama and I have missed him. LOVE his voice and enjoy him as an actor too. And from what all his fans say, a truly nice human being.

Anxiously awaiting for the drama to begin.

HIP HIP HURRAY !!

Kim Min Jong is my bestest bestest ever-best K actor !! Loved him all the way from SECRET till now.

All the best to the Hyena team and * hwighting * !!

Poster-01R.jpg

tvN 내달 11일부터 방영

플로베르의 소설 ‘보바리 부인’에는 남성에 대한 판타지가 가득한 보바리 부인이 등장한다. 남자는 매너 있고 멋지고 똑똑하고 자신만의 분위기가 있어야 한다고 생각하는 보바리 부인. 그가 이 같은 생각을 가지게 된 것은 어렸을 때 탐독했던 3류 연애 소설 탓이다. 요새는 TV가 연애 소설 같은 역할을 한다. 드라마에 등장하는 백마탄 왕자를 꿈꾸는 ‘된장녀’들. 그들에게 실제 보통의 남자는 어떤지 알려주는 드라마가 방송된다.

오는 10월 9일 개국 예정인 CJ미디어의 드라마ㆍ버라이어티쇼 채널 tvN은 여성들의 눈으로 본 남자의 모습을 그린 ‘하이에나’를 오는 10월 11일부터 매주 수ㆍ목 오후 11시에 방영한다. 제작진은 드라마를 통해 남자들의 평소 생각과 연애 때 하는 행동들의 의미를 알려주고 현실의 보통 남자들의 이야기를 보여주려 한다고 말한다

정은(소이현)은 음식 평론가인 석진(신성록)을 좋아하게 된다. 석진은 운동도 잘 하고 항상 깔끔한 스타일이다. 항상 합리적으로 생각하면서도 따뜻한 마음까지 갖췄다. 하지만 석진은 게이. 석진만을 바라보며 모든 것을 포기한 정은은 석진의 마음을 돌리기 위해 그와 동거를 시작한다.

물론 정은은 석진에게 계속 구박만 받는다. 이를 옆에서 지켜보는 석진의 친구 철수(김민종)는 정은을 돕는다. 그러다가 철수는 정은에게 애틋한 감정을 느끼게 된다. 드라마는 이들 외에 완벽하지만 첫 사랑에 흔들리는 진범(오만석), 진범의 형으로 오직 성적 쾌락에만 몰두하는 진상(윤다훈)이 각각 벌이는 사랑 이야기도 보여준다.

하지만 평범한 남자의 모습을 보여준다는 제작진의 의도와 달리 등장 인물들은 대부분 남부러울 것 없는 ‘잘 나가는’ 남자들이다. 철수는 방송국 예능 PD이고, 석진은 전문직 종사자에 운동도 잘 하고 스타일까지 좋은 남자다. 진범은 말 그대로 완벽남에 극 중 CJN 최연소 스타 피디다. 이런 설정 하에서 보통의 평범한 남성의 모습을 어떻게 보여줄 지 의문이다.

김영필 기자 susopa@sed.co.kr

Brief translation of this article by Clover-san

Jung Eun(SYH) has liking for Seok Jin (SSR), a food critic. Seok Jin is good at sports and is always very stylish. He has a rational thinking but on the other hand he also has warm heart. However he is a gay. Jung Eun gave up everything for him, in order to change his heart, she started to live with him.

Of course she suffers because of his cruel attitude. Seok Jin’s friend Chul Soo(KMJ) keeps an eye on her and help her. Then he develops an ardent feeling to her.

Another article said that this drama is centering a strange love triangle between one woman and 2 men. Jung Eun loves Seok Jin. Seok Jin loves his friend Chul Soo. Chul Soo loves Jung Eun.

This article ends like this…

The production people of this drama intend to show ordinary men’s life but the 4 main characters are all successes with their jobs. I am doubtful whether they can really show ordinary men’s life with such setting.

gaaaaaaah~~~ even by watching the preview, it reminds you of the sex and the city! xDDDDDDDD it looks funny actually xDDDDDD

oh man seok looks absolutely HOT in that suit~~~ O.O!!!!! luscious~~~ [x

Guest xXeunhaexP

Here's the link to Hyena's preview clip ..... definitely an adult drama..... B)

http://cafe.daum.net/fighttrick

Thank you Yumin-san and Clover-san :)

thank you for the clip. umm.. yeah it is an adult drama, there are some parts that made me want to close my eyes! :ph34r: but im still excited to see my favorite guys act. I <3 sex in the city, it will be nice to see it as guys in sex in the city.

Archived