[drama 2006] Hyena 하이에나

Guest Solly

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest limroom9

seo yi hyun, is that the girl that played guang joo in boo hwal? i remembered she also looked like choi ji woo (almost mistaked her for the real one!)

The site for Hyena is in operation.....

1004-07.jpg

For Hyena website ....please click here

Synopsis of Hyena episode1 (from Hyena HP)

결혼식 하루 전날 밤. 철수는 진상과 함께 화끈한 총각파티를 기대하며 나이트클럽에 간다.

부킹 노하우를 가르쳐주던 진상이 실전강의라며 여자를 데리고 혼자 나가버리자,

혼자남은 철수, 불타는 밤을 위해 고군분투 해보지만 현실은 녹록치 않다.

괴로운 심정으로 술을 마시던 철수는 자기와 비슷한 처지의 정은을 만나게 되고,

둘은 마지막 자유의 밤을 불태우자며 수다와 함께 술을 푸기 시작한다.

정은의 호텔방에 함께 들어간 철수. 마지막 피치를 올려보려고 하는데...

The night before the Chul Soo's (KMJ) wedding day, he went to a night club with Jin San(YDH) to enjoy an exciting single men party. Jin San who taught Chul Soo all the know-hows in theory, said that he would give Chul Soo a practical lesson and took a girl out. Chul Soo who left alone at the night club tried very hard to pick up girls to enjoy passionate night, but the reality was not so easy. Chul Soo who was drinking bitterly happened to meet Jung Eun (SYH) who was in the same situation. They said to each other "Let's enjoy the freedom of our last night." and started to drink together. Chul Soo went into Jung Eun’s room of the hotel where she was staying. Then he tried to quicken up his work........…

Translated by Clover

Source : www.minjong.net

0103-03.jpg

1003-05.jpg

Some news about this drama......

1003-04.jpg

2006년 10월 2일(월) 11:12 [고뉴스]

소이현-김민종 '야구장 깜짝데이트' 관중 환호

(고뉴스=김지혜 기자) 소이현과 김민종의 야구장 데이트가 뜻하지 않게 발각(?)됐다.

30일 오후 6시 30분 서울 잠실야구장에서 열린 삼성 대 두산의 경기장. 7회말 브레이크 타임에 전광판에는 낯익은 얼굴의 두 남녀가 등장했다.

야구장에서 행해지는 이벤트 중 하나인 키스 타임에 소이현 김민종 커플이 선정된 것.

자신들의 얼굴이 전광판에 나오자 소이현과 김민종은 당황한 기색이 역력했다. 전광판에 "키스해"라는 말이 나왔고, 여전히 어안이 벙벙한 커플은 "빨리해" 라는 독촉 글자와 함께 관중들의 호응이 이어졌다.

열정적인 키스를 원하는 성원이 계속되자 소이현과 김민종은 수줍게 서로의 입을 맞춰 관중들로부터 뜨거운 박수를 받았다. 주말을 맞아 야구장을 찾은 관중들은 김민종-소이현의 야구장 데이트를 목격하는 뜻밖의 즐거움을 맛보았다.

아름다운 연인들의 데이트 현장을 목격한 관중들은 "너무 잘 어울리는 커플이다" "당당한 데이트 보기 좋네요" 등 부러움의 시선과 더불어 진심 어린 축하를 보냈다.

특히 그간 소이현이 방송을 통해 가수 겸 연기자 남자친구인 'K'의 주인공이 김민종으로 밝혀졌다며 기뻐하기도.

하지만, 관중들의 이러한 추측과 달리 김민종과 소이현의 야구장 데이트는 현실이 아닌 드라마였다. 조만간 방송될 케이블채널 tvN 개국기념 16부작 드라마 '하이에나'의 한 장면으로 밝혀진 것.

5회에 방송될 한 장면을 위해 나란히 야구장을 찾은 소이현과 김민종은 수천명이 지켜보는 가운데서 키스를 연출하는 짜릿한 경험을 한 것.

김민종과 소이현의 야구장 키스를 담은 '하이에나'는 10월 11일 시청자들을 찾아갈 예정이다.[사진은 '하이에나' 제작발표회에 참석한 김민종과 소이현]

ebada@gonews.co.kr

<인터넷 신문 공인 1등 고뉴스 ⓒ 고뉴스 www.gonews.co.kr), 무단전재 및 재배포금지>

SYH & KMJ 's date at the baseball stadium is being revealed!

The baseball match, Samsung against Toosan was held at Seoul Chamsil stadium. At the break time of the bottom of 7th, the familiar faces of a man and a woman appeared on the electric billboard.

Kim Min Jong and So Yi Hyung was selected as a couple of the event "Kiss Time" which was held at the stadium.

When they find their appearance on the board, they couldn't but showed their confusion. The words “Kiss, please” and then "Hurry up" were shown on the board. The audiences cheered and pressed the dumbfounded couple to kiss. They answered the request of the audiences who expected their passionate kiss and kissed on their lips bashfully. The audiences applauded them.

The audiences who came to see the baseball match could enjoy seeing unexpected date of KMJ & SYH as well. The audiences enviously saw the scene of the dating of the beautiful lovers and gave their blessing "They are really well-matched couple." "It's nice to see them having a date openly."

Sometime before, SYH showed on the TV that she had a boyfriend who was a singer cum actor and his initial was "K". Some were pleased to know that KMJ was the very man she mentioned.

Contrary to their expectations, it was not the fact but the drama. The fact came out that it was one of the scenes of the new cable TV channel tv'’s opening anniversary drama "Hyena".

KMJ and SYH who visited the stadium together for the shooting of the drama episode 5, seemed to experience exciting shooting of having a kiss in the center of the thousand people’s attention.

"Hyena" including the kiss scene at the baseball stadium is programmed to broadcast on the 11th October.

translation: clover

Source : www.mj.net

seo yi hyun, is that the girl that played guang joo in boo hwal? i remembered she also looked like choi ji woo (almost mistaked her for the real one!)

yeah she is :)

According to koreanwiz, she played in these dramas:

Resurrection (Gangju); Kiss of April (Jin-ah); Fairy & Swindler (Gina); Yellow Handkerchief (Na-young)

All in which I've never seen lol. So Hyene will be the first one for me.... :D

Jojo, thanks for the articles! ^^

Wah~~ can't wait to see the stadium kiss...hahaha.... XD

Wonder if both of them are nervous coz they have to kiss in front of thousand of people... :phew:

Guest babixtin3

she was also in the drama PUNCH/ DDAERYUH (oh haemi)

i read somewhere that super junior (ryeowook, yesung, eeteuk?? not sure which members) will sing the theme song for this drama

she was also in the drama PUNCH/ DDAERYUH (oh haemi)

i read somewhere that super junior (ryeowook, yesung, eeteuk?? not sure which members) will sing the theme song for this drama

Yes, yu are right, Super Junior will sing the theme song for this drama.

Hahaha.....he only kisses her on the cheek, so l guess not so nervous lah !

Two more days!!! lolz. (well, 1 more day rather, since it's Wednesday already in Korea...hahah...)

jojo, really? super junior?? wow... can't wait to hear the song hehehe ^^

I'm so excited to see KMJ's newest drama.. XD XD

Guest cheryl1988

thank you all for the pics, news ,info....

this drama sounds really interesting xDDDD

and yes, Yesung,Ryeowook and Kyuhyun from Super Junior sang the OST

can't wait to watch this drama <3333

:lol::lol::lol: Yes, you are right ay_link, l just saw the pix too this morning. Okie.... here is the clip for tvN opening ceremony last nite. My first try to upload via photobucket, l hope it works.....

th_tvn_Hyena.jpg

ENJOY * ^ ^ *

l like OMS.....he looks so bashful but oh so charming at the same time.. l think he is someone to look out for....l believe he will be a good actor too.

l have edited the link, hope it works. l can't test till l get home.....bear with me please if it doesn't works. :sweatingbullets:

One more pix taken at the opening ceremony of tvN on Oct 09 2006

1010-03.jpg

....and the latest pixs taken at the Preview of Hyena on Oct 10 2006

1011-05.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: but the cameraman seems to have caught everyone in a wrong angle....they all looks so.... :blink:

For Oh Man Seok's fans......

1154518708dsfezo0.jpg

475645169750500445361cr4.jpg

Oh Man-seok and his daughter, Young-joo.

Oh is married, with one child (a girl). His wife's name is Jo Sang Kyung. She's a movie costume designer. Btw, he sings too.....l am trying to put up two of his songs, hope the links work and you all can enjoy his singing.....here goes ....

나라와 만석의 Love Theme - 오만석, 오나라

종욱과 나라의 Love Theme - 오만석, 오나라

:o Latest news......

OMS got injured during the filming of the movie (He is currently filming a movie in the morning and filming Hyena in the afternoon without any rest!!) The side of his eye was cut 4cm. He went to the hospital and the wound had to be stitched up. He has to rest for a week and it will take 4 weeks for complete recovery. Now he is taking a rest and adjusting the shooting schedule of Hyena.

l have edited the link, hope it works. l can't test till l get home.....bear with me please if it doesn't works. :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for the video clip, jojo! :)

hehehe... I like the title... TVN is born... XD

Just finished watching ep 1 Hyena...and I like it! ^^

Reminds me a lot of SATC, especially with the friendship of the four guys...

KMJ oppa... I was surprise to see his role in here...hahaa.. such a cassanova! :P

Not really liking his pairing with PSY, but I can manage just 1-2 episodes ^^;;

Oh Man Seok definitely looks soooo much better with glasses. He has that smarty-look... <3

Looks like he does wear glasses offscreen... judging from the clip jojo posted..

The other two guys,... I don't know about the taller guy, but the guy who played as the cheating hubby in soon-ae, his role fits him so well... haha... he has that look... XD

Hopefully there'll be some HQ rips out there somehow... LQ won't do justice.. :sweatingbullets:

Oh l am so jealous ay_link, you have seen the lst episode already and l am still working in the office, can't wait to get back home lah and see it. Hope we can get HQ and English sub for this drama soon.

Thanks ^ ^

Yes, Dahee Fanel, please go ahead and post OMS goodies in his thread. l am sorry, l didn't realise he has a thread, just thought l post it here as he seems to be quite quite popular.

Archived