[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

5 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

That was a three on one kiss... :wub: He knows how melting us...:blush:

i love him , sorry ...but this is what i feel . LOVE !! He really knows how to play all his roles . when he's bad boy , he's bad boy ...you really believe him .

and when he's inlove ... he's the best . omg , that kiss ...that 3 in 1 kiss . ssssssssss like a snake , like a snake .

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry , i forget that this is not a ship about me and him ... but about him and PSH . hahahaha

so let me activate my pervy mind .

i love the kiss ... i love how this man kiss ...and i love how she goes to him to be kissed .

just look to them here ... the same expresion .

CqeqT3bVYAEOveO.jpg

credit to the owner

18 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i love him , sorry ...but this is what i feel . LOVE !! He really knows how to play all his roles . when he's bad boy , he's bad boy ...you really believe him .

and when he's inlove ... he's the best . omg , that kiss ...that 3 in 1 kiss . ssssssssss like a snake , like a snake .

Agree! He's an AMAZING actor. And the important thing is that he convinces us with his acting...

Edit: Sorry! I reset my IPad and it's crazy changing all... And it's reloaded all the time...:(

1 hour ago, Jalhanda said:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOOOOOOOOSEEEEEE!!!! ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?????? THAT KISS....DAMN!!!!!!! IT'S WORTH THE WAIT, ITS THE SWEEEEEETESTTTTTTT THING EVER!!!!!!!! MY GOODNESS SH WAS LIKE IN TRANCE FROM THE LOVING KISS OF KRW.....THE HECK THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOOD, SO LOVELY, SO BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH...KRW, JJANG!!!! THE WAY HE HOLDS HER NAPE, HER JAW MOVEMENTS ....WHEWWWWWWW HOTNESS OVERLOAD. A TRULY FEAST IN THE EYES....SENSES OVERLOAD.....OTTOKE...HOW DO WE MOVE ON FROM THAT KISS.....CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE TOMORROW PLEASE.

Indeed beautiful kiss the way he treat her while they were kissing  :lol: and the way he smiling before the third kiss was like.. "yeahh i got you now ..." she was like under his spell  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

lmao I tried to ignore but you guys are too much.

1. PSH said she is ready for mature roles after Heirs so she took reporter role in Pino and now doctor in Doctors. She also said she got many professional offers now that she in her mid 20's 

2. She played lawyer in MICN7 which is the 6th biggest movie in Korea- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_South_Korea and won an award from  Korean Association of Film Critics Awards for that role.

3. She was offered and in talk for the lead role in Silent Witness before Doctors. In fact they released this news on Doctors Presscon and her agency said they will answer after the drama because she needs to focus on Doctors first. But she have met and discussed with the Director before Doctors has started, which means she would likely to do it and we only need official statement from her. Her costar in the movie is Choi Min Sik- one of the most respected actors in Korea right now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choi_Min-sik,  also stared all time highest grossing movie  The Admiral: Roaring Currents.

That's some facts for you.

Point is PSH didn't get this role because of Doctors or KRW's teaching her. She had it before doctors started airing. She got all the offers because she is PSH. 

Shinhye doesn't need KRW  to teach her to get any roles or offers.I don't care if you are shipping them. I even tried to not be party pooper so you guys can have fun but please stop giving her credit to him for your sake of shipping.

Shinhye doesn't need anyone to be where she is at right now, including KRW, with 13-year hard work. Her agency is too small to even be able to back her up... She got here all by herself, no connection no powerful background or agency. 

This is probably the 1st time shippers are taking her credit for the guy in all the ships I have seen. Not only her acting credit in Doctors now even her movie offer too? Is it because he is older? Or is it the only way that make your ship look legit?

Please respect her as a person and an actress first. She isn't your toy that you can just have fun for your fantasy/shipping

Some guys need to learn this to kiss their gf lol :lol::lol: but i think it will works smoothly :rolleyes:

Oh but i did read a research, about a guy who like to touch a hair of girl he close with. It say, most of the time because they like a lots that person. I just knew about this too i thought was means nothing (touching/fix hair)

OMG!!!  All the BTS and now THE KISS...I don't know what to say...just WOW AND OMG to the thousandth level...ILOVEIT, LOVEIT and tomorrow is the last episode.  I can say right now that I will definitely will have a big withdrawal problem on how to get over this KDrama.  

RaeShin Shippers let us just Enjoy and Love JIHYE and/or KRW&PSH till the end.

Spoiler

the troll strikes again...PLEASE  ignore her. We are not stupid and immature that we don't know what we are doing here in this thread. Let us not stoop down to her level.

I was lol at the yoondo ig post.

See the different between the youngers n elders style when taking pic? Ok sorry.not elders, seniors hehehe they'r more cool.

Who's giving credit to whom?

They'r helping each other for their roles. Both are good actor. Thats it. Ah nvm. Forget it.

Oh my the kiss :wub::heart:

Guest twingals
4 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

lmao I tried to ignore but you guys are too much.

1. PSH said she is ready for mature roles after Heirs so she took reporter role in Pino and now doctor in Doctors. She also said she got many professional offers now that she in her mid 20's 

2. She played lawyer in MICN7 which is the 6th biggest movie in Korea- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_South_Korea and won an award from  Korean Association of Film Critics Awards for that role.

3. She was offered and in talk for the lead role in Silent Witness before Doctors. In fact they released this news on Doctors Presscon and her agency said they will answer after the drama because she needs to focus on Doctors first. But she have met and discussed with the Director before Doctors has started, which means she would likely to do it and we only need official statement from her. Her costar in the movie is Choi Min Sik- one of the most respected actors in Korea right now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choi_Min-sik,  also stared all time highest grossing movie  The Admiral: Roaring Currents.

That's some facts for you.

Point is PSH didn't get this role because of Doctors because she had it before doctors started airing 

Shinhye doesn't need KRW  to teach her to get any roles or offers.I don't care if you are shipping them. I even tried to not be party pooper so you guys can have fun but please stop giving her credit to him for your sake of shipping.

Shinhye doesn't need anyone to be where she is at right now, including KRW, with 13-year hard work. Her agency is too small to even be able to back her up... She got here all by herself, no connection no powerful background or agency. 

This is probably the 1st time shippers are taking her credit for the guy in all the ships I have seen. Not only her acting credit in Doctors now even her movie offer too? Is it because he is older? Or is it the only way that make your ship look legit?

Please respect her as a person and an actress first. She isn't your toy that you can just have fun for your fantasy/shipping

I had a feeling the movie was a done deal even before Doctors started filming.....haha! At that time that KRW was sitting alone with PSH at the awards table, there is a photo of CMS in the background, and I said.....hmmmmm, could  he be the next drama movie partner for Shin Hye? This had been some kind of pattern, we saw Lee Jung Suk being animated with her during The Heirs period too! Then KRW! Now, it's him! Next wish list is Kim Soo Hyun!  I'll surely be following what the next project of KRW, it would be nice if he can be in an action movie with Park Shin Hye......watched one of his action movie, Sunflower, and he was awesome! So, yes, both actors are good on their own , and Doctors have shown a different side of PSH, as a fan, I'm happy for her, the possibilities are endless! 

Guest Yammylicious

CqgHLzrUEAE0_-u.jpg

CqgHNckVMAASDEO.jpg

CqgHMMFUEAAMT8o.jpg

"How can I forget you when you are the pillar of my life.." Whew, it says it all...

That darrn kiss yeah.. surreal!!!!:heart: The best!!!

does she long for him?

i wish KRW would kneel down and say "Shin Hye-shi ... saranghae... I love you without knowing how, or when or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.I love you this way because i do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or You, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when i fall asleep your eyes close... i have no regrets in saying saranghae Shin Hye-shi because you are my Shin Hye"

THAT KISS WAS  asnfjrjw#$÷×%+++*$$&=:w00t::wub: *ran out of any intelligent words to describe cause it was out if this world :w00t:*

I need the BTS !!! I wanna see if KRW was "tired" after the kiss !!!

*tired in KRW language = red face, hot neck, hot cheeks* :P:phew:

And this time PSH didnt have any claw machine to sit on so we can see if she got "tired" and suffered the aftermath of THE KISS too :D

Cant believe tonight is the last eps *criessss* !!

Archived