[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Cr. owner

Heading of clip: Ahjussi is super shy. Kim Rae Won speaks about love relationship with a silly smile (pls excuse my translation. It basically meant he laughed like crazy/had a silly smile on his face while speaking about love relationship. Content of the video is similar to what was posted last night) Happy analyzing Raeshin fans!

Oh, just to add to what was not mentioned yesterday coz the news I read are similar in content but some included other bits (all depending on what the reporters wanted to write). He said the Director loved his adlips so much he included them into the actual drama. And we know of course his adlips are based on what he had used on his ex-gfs. Hahaha ... that actually confirms for me my intuition (and many raeshinners) when watching the drama on some scenes where he seemed to be acting as himself and not Honghonghong. :D

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

Cr. owner

Heading of clip: Ahjussi is super shy. Kim Rae Won speaks about love relationship with a silly smile (pls excuse my translation. It basically meant he laughed like crazy/had a silly smile on his face while speaking about love relationship. Content of the video is similar to what was posted last night) Happy analyzing Raeshin fans!

Oh, just to add to what was not mentioned yesterday coz the news I read are similar in content but some included other bits (all depending on what the reporters wanted to write). He said the Director loved his adlips so much he included them into the actual drama. And we know of course his adlips are based on what he had used on his ex-gfs. Hahaha ... that actually confirms for me my intuition (and many raeshinners) when watching the drama on some scenes where he seemed to be acting as himself and not Honghonghong. :D

tq dear... auwwww i dunno already what happen to him

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

tq dear... auwwww i dunno already what happen to him

:tongue: My pleasure. Ooooohhh, the more I dwell on it the more obvious it becomes. How many times was he shy with PSH and when did it begin? i think it started in the Boxing scene! (When asked if he is as romantic as his character Honghonghong, he said he is not romantic. He is honest/frank about his feelings but he is rather SHY!!!) :lol::lol::lol: ... I think PSH does not mind him hugging those ilady journalists, hehehe .... but she'd be horrified at what he unwittingly revealed in his replies  and expression from interviews. Hahaha girls, look forward to seeing more KRW v2 in this afternoon's fan meeting. Hopefully he will be even more generous. :D

• Like 14