[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

4 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

Of course we are learning. We learn to understand another person's feelings and to express our own. However, to use the phrase for a girl just because she has made laugh the other for me it is the action or an inexperienced young man having a superficial feeling lavilasa

don't worry ... for me is exactly oposite . :D like i said : he use the girlfiends situation . :D this tells me that he see her not just like a co star ...

4 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

Btw, he was the one who revealed to reporter about the adlip. The interviewer did not ask him the question. i think he must be frustrated the reporter didn't ask him more about SH so he can reveal more. He sounds like he is bursting with wanting to tell more :D

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS ?

hm , interesting . :D  THEN LET HIM '' EXPLODE SOON '' IN a moment of confession who will let us WOW . hahahaha pray

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

Btw, he was the one who revealed to reporter about the adlip. The interviewer did not ask him the question. i think he must be frustrated the reporter didn't ask him more about SH so he can reveal more. He sounds like he is bursting with wanting to tell more :D

OMG omg omg I’m gonna die soon. Thank you so much to you and @raeshine137 for sharing:heart:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

i am speechless!!!

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

Haha, don't take so seriously. it just tells me with SH he got the feeling of wanting to try something he did with his past gfs meaning he has an interest in her :lol: as gf! Not junior or brother/sister relationship.

Oh how I love this @tlee66, where have you been...we miss you and your analysis here!

• Like 11

Just now, Jalhanda said:

Oh how I love this @tlee66, where have you been...we miss you and your analysis here!

yeah , she seams that this was her mission ...to go and find out what she told us today :D

1 minute ago, ryoya9 said:

He might be mr. unpredictable, but he is also very honest and it’s as if he wore his heart on his sleeve :wub:

YES , I ALSO TRY TO IMAGINE IF HE'S INTERESTED IN PSH WHAT HE TOLD HER ... with his sincere spirit . :D

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

don't worry ... for me is exactly oposite . :D like i said : he use the girlfiends situation . :D this tells me that he see her not just like a co star ...

hm , interesting . :D  THEN LET HIM '' EXPLODE SOON '' IN a moment of confession who will let us WOW . hahahaha pray

Awwww.....you're spot on @maria1983

• Like 9

Just now, beansprouts said:

i hope he wont be checking his social media today... if not, he must already realized he has spilled too much! :D

:D

i believe he has no time .

only if he will call her ...and she will be the one to tell . ha ha ha

he  said something about the fact that he wants to see the market at night . :D

• Like 10

Just now, maria1983 said:

i believe he has no time .

only if he will call her ...and she will be the one to tell . ha ha ha

he  said something about the fact that he wants to see the market at night . :D

oh yes good... after that he must be tired and going to bed straightaway.. :D

• Like 10

Just now, yeppenyoeja said:

don't die too soonnnnn...you have to stay alive for tomorrow!!!

Now we all need to stay alive till tomorrow:D

You will explain to me in the right way his actions

it seems when excited I just like he  is losing control :D

• Like 9

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

it seems when excited I just like he  is losing control :D

loosing control ..like he want to tell to the world  . right ?  hm ...i believe he can keep a secret ...only that he also want to tell ... don't know . is like a war is there . :D

Just now, raeshine137 said:

I remember that KRW once changed his FB pic with PSH to a puppy that want to be a batman. Did he mean that he wanna be a better man FOR PSH? This happened just around the time EPS7 was on, While after EPS7 amount of jokes came to BTS.

omg , where have you been till now ? :D

what fans we have here !!!! people , beautiful people , you are amazing !!!! :D

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Haha, why not? I feel he just can't control himself and is so naturally happy talking about dating since Doctors. I just still remember how brooding he looked during interviews since his enlistment.... I still remember the interview where he said he doesn't want kids yet. He looked so serious.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, tlee66 said:

Haha, why not? I feel he just can't control himself and is so naturally happy talking about dating since Doctors. I just still remember how brooding he looked during interviews since his enlistment.... I still remember the interview where he said he doesn't want kids yet. He looked so serious.

well ...lets see him next . :D

HE'S REALLY HAPPY . this happiness has a reason .

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

maybe he is excited..we all know when he is excited he tends to reveal more ahahahahaha. i just hope today and tomorrow he will get extra super excited so that we can get obvious answers

Hahaha, I love to read all the stories he revealed when he is excited.

• Like 10

Just now, tlee66 said:

Hahaha, I love to read all the stories he revealed when he is excited.

me too , and i believe all fans here .

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

In an interview in Malaysia, he said that thanks to his character wants to become a better person

become for PSH the same who is JH for HJ?

okay , he will have lot to explain at home . hahahahahaha

• Like 13