[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

3 minutes ago, ryoya9 said:

He joked a lot with SH in Doctors bts, like the back hug scene where he pulls her arms, or when he (or his character) says that should we go back to bed and in the bts he is jokingly going back to bed and SH playfully hits his shoulder. Or when he almost carries her when they walk in the hospital... oh there are so many bts where RW jokes with 'his hoobae’ omg delulu overboard

:D

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

I do not know how this relates<_<

I think he got confused. i wonder whether he said she is as beautiful as the stars jokingly or when he called the flower 'Hye Jung'? :huh: The point is he said he make jokes to make his gf happy :tongue: we see plenty of that in Doctors BTS and even in Doctors Presscon.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, raeshine137 said:

Sorry for my poor english. I mean say something fuuny and interesting. He said in Doctrors he call the beautiful flower HJ is a joke, which he had done before to make his ex-GF laugh. This is not in lines, he make it.

so sweet !!! make his GF laugh . :D

• Like 9

Just now, raeshine137 said:

Sorry for my poor english. I mean say something fuuny and interesting. He said in Doctrors he call the beautiful flower HJ is a joke, which he had done before to make his ex-GF laugh. This is not in lines, he make it.

My English is even worse. I do not know good or not when to make a joke with SH he uses a joke that used with his ex-GF

• Like 9

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

My English is even worse. I do not know good or not when to make a joke with SH he uses a joke that used with his ex-GF

well ... we learn , all our lives we learn . of course we learn even from the past relations . even for them we are what we are . :D

• Like 9

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

Easy. that is a joke for HJ, Yon can see there are more new ones for PSH. I think he began to make jokes to PSH in BTS only after EPS7, The date is a tuning point. No jokes before that. PSH once said he is gentle. So no worries about jokes.dear.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

Haha, don't take so seriously. it just tells me with SH he got the feeling of wanting to try something he did with his past gfs meaning he has an interest in her :lol: as gf! Not junior or brother/sister relationship.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, raeshine137 said:

Easy. that is a joke for HJ, Yon can see there are more new ones for PSH. I think he began to make jokes to PSH in BTS only after EPS7, The date is a tuning point. No jokes before that. PSH once said he is gentle. So no worries about jokes.dear.

yes , yo're right ... all seams to change after episode 7 .

1 minute ago, tlee66 said:

Haha, don't take so seriously. it just tells me with SH he got the feeling of wanting to try something he did with his past gfs meaning he has an interest in her :lol: as gf! Not junior or brother/sister relationship.

exactly ... i also feel happy when i see that he use something for girlfriends . ha ha ha ha

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

we want to know more of his adlibs!! :D 

Btw, he was the one who revealed to reporter about the adlip. The interviewer did not ask him the question. i think he must be frustrated the reporter didn't ask him more about SH so he can reveal more. He sounds like he is bursting with wanting to tell more :D

• Like 11

Just now, maria1983 said:

of course we learn even from the past relations

Of course we are learning. We learn to understand another person's feelings and to express our own. However, to use the phrase for a girl just because she has made laugh the other for me it is the action or an inexperienced young man having a superficial feeling lavilasa

• Like 8

Just now, tlee66 said:

Btw, he was the one who revealed to reporter about the adlip. The interviewer did not ask him the question. i think he must be frustrated the reporter didn't ask him more about SH so he can reveal more. He sounds like he is bursting with wanting to tell more :D

how did he ended up with that answer? hahahah

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

Ok! Ok! I think I went too far:D Too many impressions for a day:D

• Like 8