Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • maria1983

    7109

  • beansprouts

    2688

  • klebinha

    2598

  • krwtan

    2241

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Guys, I thought it't time we started a thread for them <3. I so hope they'll become real. I have NEVER shipped a couple as hard as these two, they just seem to be smitten with each other, especi

Of course, these has to be posted here... and lastly... I'm dying here... I love them so much!

Joining this thread now because KRW and PSH's chemistry is so good. <3 I'll post some gifs I made here. (I'll try make more later. ^^)

Chingus!!! Wow, I'm impressed haha...The pages flew!  Love love the comments. I wish I have more time so I can like them all. Thanks for making me giggle and laugh.

I thought it was only my eyes drawn to it, haha. On episode 9, notice it during the time when PSH head was on his arm while laying on the field?

I think KRW's pheromones was attracting PSH's nose, during the times when she hugged him. kekeke

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kdramanewb said:

Chingus!!! Wow, I'm impressed haha...The pages flew!  Love love the comments. I wish I have more time so I can like them all. Thanks for making me giggle and laugh.

I thought it was only my eyes drawn to it, haha. On episode 9, notice it during the time when PSH head was on his arm while laying on the field?

I think KRW's pheromones was attracting PSH's nose, during the times when she hugged him. kekeke

 

well ...this indicate  that the  pervy feeling is on this topic like it is in his own house . hahahaha

hm , interesting observation . yes , we will also analzie this .

anything else that you observed ? :D

 

 

 

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tan1224 said:

in my opinion, i don't think he is turned on.. that is still his normal..its really different if a man is turned on.. right @maria1983? that is not yet turned on? that is still his normal

Ahjumma-deul @maria1983 & @tan1224 there are still young children on this topic, I mean we might be pervy, but OMG we don't need a discussion this detailed :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sara Silva said:

Ahjumma-deul @maria1983 & @tan1224 there are still young children on this topic, I mean we might be pervy, but OMG we don't need a discussion this detailed :sweatingbullets:

was something detailed ? hahahaha

sorry if was like this . we tried our best to not talked about nothing that will be not at his place . :D just to use some imagination ... and use harmless words . 

SORRY , SORRY , SORRY !!! billions  times sorry :D

 

 

 

 

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

well ...this indicate  that the  pervy feeling is on this topic like it is in his own house . hahahaha

hm , interesting observation . yes , we will also analzie this .

anything else that you observed ? :D

 

 

 

Haha KRW might just end up with a permanent blush if he reads this thread. :w00t:

Recently I rewatched some scenes and bts of the not so quite bed scene lol. I  (focused) watching KRW and notice his subtle reactions to PSH. A blink or a hint of a smile when she put her nose to his back. It was so subtle but the way he looked made me think that he was very aware of her and what she was doing.

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kdramanewb said:

Haha KRW might just end up with a permanent blush if he reads this thread. :w00t:

Recently I rewatched some scenes and bts of the not so quite bed scene lol. I  (focused) watching KRW and notice his subtle reactions to PSH. A blink or a hint of a smile when she put her nose to his back. It was so subtle but the way he looked made me think that he was very aware of her and what she was doing.

interesting ...

but what this must say to us ?

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kdramanewb said:

That she likes his smell, he likes her liking his smell. and  we're going to see a happy baby bean someday? Or that I am crazy Raeshinner?  :w00t:

You're crazy, no doubt about that. We all are crazy, but  you cants be in love without being crazy, so maybe it's a good thing? Happy Baby Beans Fighting!!  :love:

 

in other news, oppa's ig is public again.  :lol:

 

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

hi peopleeeeee hahhaha what a day to start my Wednesday... i thought the forum was down yesterday as i couldnt access this web..

anyway, this is why this man is the sweetest as SH said hahahaha

so he has touched a lot of hair before?? could it be that he loves skinship hahahhah :phew:

watch 0.20 - 0.50
 



let's remember this againnn :wub:

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

I think skinship with soo ae just a manners..But with PSH more like being comfortable and flirting :blush:

honestly, i think he does look little bit flirty with PSH.. that's why i'm confuse if this man is a shy person or what..  if someone touch my hair while i was talking i will definitely freeze hahahahha i dont know how PSH can look cool :phew:

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

I think skinship with soo ae just a manners..But with PSH more like being comfortable and flirting :blush:

love to hear soo ae's voice.. yes it was all manners with soo ae... soo ae is very professional herself.. she is not the touchy feely kind of lady.. no flirting at all!

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

OMO...this is me while checking on those "gifted" pics of KRW. Honestly, it only caught my attention in that flying kiss scene, the rest I did not notice not until you showed it here. He is a man in every angle indeed.

tumblr_odyq21UoNB1vuunwgo1_500.gif

Okay, as mentioned last night, my take on PSH interaction with her former leading men. I have not watched all of her dramas and movies but I must say I've seen most of it. In the early stages of her career its all about fun and play...specially during You're Beautiful and Heartstring Days...although you can already see the typical SH being shy on intimate scenes, you will not see the side of her reciprocating...she is most of the time an idle receiver. During Heirs time she has matured quite a bit in the way she engages with her co-stars...but still the very energetic, fun loving, easy going and playful SH is present more so because most of her co-actors are of the same age if not a bit younger. Her BTS with LMH was okay, but sorry for the MinShin shippers I really did not see sparks flying, specially on the part of LMH...it was pure work. In fact, her BTS with KWB was more sweet and thoughtful to watch..I remember a BTS where the setting was in the school canteen and Youngdo tripped on Eun Sang...it was KWB who followed SH to check if she was hurt...same with the scene on the pool area, it was KWB who lend his hand to help SH walk through the pool...and many more. With Pinocchio it was a different case...from the beginning LJS was already vocal in saying how pretty SH is and that she is not difficult to fall in love with...this he said during the presscon, in front of SH. I admire how she handled such flattery, she kept her ground, at times you will see that she is uncomfortable specially when LJS kept on repeating it, it sounded insincere already. During the drama shoot, SH would post pics of her and LJS, her and Kim Young Kwang or the 4 of them (with Lee Yoo Bi) in her IG, same thing with what she's done with Doctors. As for BTS, the flirty, playful, skinship king in LJS is clearly obvious in their interaction. Shin Hye does not complain, she did in one incident, when LJS kissed her head while hugging, that was not in the script but SH did it in manner not offensive, with all smiles and laughter. Even in their kissing BTS, it was LJS who led those scenes and she merely followed, but of course you can still see how shy she was specially when the kiss scenes were so intimate and got so many takes, it is in this drama when I first saw SH not being awkward with her kiss...she reciprocates beautifully. Although it's my first time watching LJS in a drama, I already heard that he is a great kisser, and so when I watch them do the scene I was blushing myself because his kisses were really heartfelt.

I agree with all that was mentioned by @tlee66....I have never seen SH hug and kiss that way in her past dramas. Not sure if it was part of the script or her mature character but it's so real. SH being affectionate was only seen in Doctors BTS, because this time around I see her initiating things, setting a comfortable atmosphere with Rae Won. She never gave back massage or shoulder press to her co-stars, ever. I didn't see her fixing ones tie, dusting off a shirt during a break on the scene and of course, I have never seen her smell someones back that sweetly...not to mention she doesn't let go of her partner even if the scene is not yet being shot....that was an entirely new SH to me...a better SH, a mature SH, someone who is not afraid to express herself, assert herselt just to build a good working (ehem, really, just work?) relationship with her co-stars. What made me feel better is seeing RW not rejecting it...he is in fact encouraging and reciprocating it...and that was how I fell for this OTP...they started off just like ordinary co-stars but as the drama unfolds so is their relationship...it got into a level where they are so comfortable with each other it shows in their interaction, in their body language, in the sound of their voice, you can't distinguish reel to real.

And so with this, as far as I am concerned, I can now conclude that SH was at her best in Doctors and with KRW as her partner...hoping against hope these two will reunite for another project again, maybe in the movies, and please don't take too long.

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

SEASON 2 ????? :blink::blink:

 

I don't think its season 2...its just the same with the writer and director of DOTS who are now behind Goblin, and the writer and director of I Hear Your Voice and Pinocchio who will do the drama of LJS and Suzy, While You Were Sleeping. This is the trend now, when you are successful as a team you do another project again, same production different stars. The only drama I heard that is really planning to do a season 2 for now is Signal.

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmmm...Once again??? :phew:  Oppa and lala land :wub: hahaha                                                                                                                                                       

 

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

She never gave back massage or shoulder press to her co-stars, ever. I didn't see her fixing ones tie, dusting off a shirt during a break on the scene and of course, I have never seen her smell someones back that sweetly...not to mention she doesn't let go of her partner even if the scene is not yet being shot....that was an entirely new SH to me...a better SH, a mature SH, someone who is not afraid to express herself, assert herselt just to build a good working (ehem, really, just work?) relationship with her co-stars. What made me feel better is seeing RW not rejecting it...he is in fact encouraging and reciprocating it...and that was how I fell for this OTP...they started off just like ordinary co-stars but as the drama unfolds so is their relationship...it got into a level where they are so comfortable with each other it shows in their interaction, in their body language, in the sound of their voice, you can't distinguish reel to real.

wow tq... for the info on psh and her former co stars interaction.. as comparison to KRW..

yep.. krw likes another post on lala land.. he really likes that movie seriously... omg i need to watch it myself! if somebody who know korean could ask him what aspect of the movie that so appeal to him.. hahaha.. mebe we would find more hidden codes! hahaha

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

Hmmmmm...Once again??? :phew:  Oppa and lala land :wub: hahaha                                                                                                                                                       

 

 

Seems like he went to see LalaLand with this girl. She said "Meet friends. Lalaland together....." (I used google translate). They follow each other, he is the first person that follows her. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kal203 said:

 

Seems like he went to see LalaLand with this girl. She said "Meet friends. Lalaland together....." (I used google translate). They follow each other, he is the first person that follows her. 

do you follow that girl? she private her instagram.. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...