[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Just now, yeppenyoeja said:

dont try to imagine..we are bunch of educated well mannered ladies hahahahahahaa *lets breath in..breath out..breath in..breath out hahahahaahaha

serve a cup of tea  ...

of course ...this is just one of those days when the dark side tries to have more people .  :D

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

it's a mystery hahhahah... but i know why he made it public again... :wub: because that someone has not followed him on ig.. 

psh does not follow all her previous co star on ig isnt it?like lmh,jgs,ljs, jyh and even yys. to avoid unnecesary rumours i guess

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

serve a cup of tea  ...

of course ...this is just one of those days when the dark side tries to have more people .  :D

hahahahahahhaha so i dont thinki have  anything pervy to share with you guys anymore..cause i had let it out all 

31 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

hahahahahahahaha now i feel guilty...hahaahahaha. should i delete all my posts??hahaha

hahahaha so u started this? don't delete the other girls will wake up soon and back read all these pages hahaha

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, tan1224 said:

hahahaha so u started this? don't delete the other girls will wake up soon and back read all these pages hahaha

no no i'm not the one...the devil inside me did this! hahahahahahaha

on a serious note, just let me know if anyone of you felt annoyed with my posts, i will delete them:sweatingbullets:

1 minute ago, tan1224 said:

YES , they will have a good time reading all . :)))) 

Just now, yeppenyoeja said:

well ...in the end if this in not the place to write what you think and see ( in this case we know very well what your eyes focus on ) then where ?

we are here for you :)

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

on a serious note, just let me know if anyone of you felt annoyed with my posts, i will delete them:sweatingbullets:

hahaha thats ok i'm married already so its not a big deal for me..no worries :)

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i was thinking the same ... will be like ... don't even try to imagine . hahaha

he will be exhausted trying to control himself but its difficult to control nature hahaha.. thats why he will be too tired 

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

YES , they will have a good time reading all . :)))) 

well ...in the end if this in not the place to write what you think and see ( in this case we know very well what your eyes focus on ) then where ?

we are here for you :)

10 minutes ago, tan1224 said:

hahaha thats ok i'm married already so its not a big deal for me..no worries :)

awwww thank youuuu...i promise i will behave hahahaha

1 minute ago, tan1224 said:

in my opinion, i don't think he is turned on.. that is still his normal..its really different if a man is turned on.. right @maria1983? that is not yet turned on? that is still his normal

Okay if this is "NORMAL"? Then any pics where he was turned on??...hahahhahahhahah

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

so maybe was not the sun fault ? hahaha

Hahahha... hahahhah i'm rolling lol.. 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, tan1224 said:

in my opinion, i don't think he is turned on.. that is still his normal..its really different if a man is turned on.. right @maria1983? that is not yet turned on? that is still his normal

hm , on the roof ...   the ( how should i say ? process ? ) okay , process begine . hahaha in the one on the fild that is ... him . ( i can say this ? )

omg , if he will not gonna go to any award ceremony in this life ...is our fault . :D

also we can see  ... when he stay on the football fild ground also . thats yet ... dark side , dark side . :D

• Like 10