[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

2 minutes ago, ryoya9 said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed it heheheheh. I swear I don’t stare there intentionally :sweatingbullets:

Many fans noticed it, and also on ep20, hahaha ....

SH liked this ins. It shows the name of LMH and PSH sharing the same rest room after walking the red carpet. I supposed they must have catch up and that's how he knows something???

• Like 13

1 minute ago, tlee66 said:

Many fans noticed it, and also on ep20, hahaha ....

SH liked this ins. It shows the name of LMH and PSH sharing the same rest room after walking the red carpet. I supposed they must have catch up and that's how he knows something???

AND THIS IS FROM WHERE ALL THE FANTASY AWARD ... now we know . :D

hm , interesting ... but i don't think she will tell him something . only if he know it before ...and there only a friendly reminder ABOUT HOW THE THINGS WORK WITH KRW  . :D

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:
  Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20170103_214100_zpsry6uhqsy.jpg

he is a man...if you notice what i notice hahaha *i didnt notice at first but since he always cover that area it makes me notice...i better runnnnnnn nowwwww 

Hey guys! HAHAHHAH okay it's time for me to talk now, been a busy day need to relax. I actually noticed it during the helicopter scene. It was way too much(gosh what am i talking), but i didn't had guts to discuss that hahahah

• Like 10

1 minute ago, ash011 said:

Hey guys! HAHAHHAH okay it's time for me to talk now, been a busy day need to relax. I actually noticed it during the helicopter scene. It was way too much(gosh what am i talking), but i didn't had guts to discuss that hahahah

YES ,  you are a genius .  then was the first time .

how did we end up here ?

where is the quilty one ? she's sleeping ? hahahaha

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, ash011 said:

I noticed that too. But why? No kissing scene there, hehehe .... The PD note proposal scene too .... hahaha ... 

• Like 10

Just now, tlee66 said:

I noticed that too. But why? No kissing scene there, hehehe .... The PD note proposal scene too .... hahaha ... 

if he's ''ready'' even of the roof ...imagine him in other places . like bed for example .

okay ... WHAT IS GOING ON ? hahahaha 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, tlee66 said:

Even i wondered how come.. hahah maybe that's where he was attracted to SH first 

Just now, maria1983 said:

if he's ''ready'' even of the roof ...imagine him in other places . like bed for example .

HAHAHAHAHAHA CAN'T IMAGINE

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

Yes...I notice that helicopter scene too...It was so b*g.....hahahaha:dizzy:

• Like 11

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

Just now, ash011 said:

Even i wondered how come.. hahah maybe that's where he was attracted to SH first 

I think maybe boxing scene first, haha ... their body contact there, ehem, but we didn't get to see ...

1 minute ago, arissa1509 said:

Yes...I notice that helicopter scene too...It was so b*g.....hahahaha:dizzy:

Your words! Genius!

• Like 11

Just now, tlee66 said:

I think maybe boxing scene first, haha ... their body contact there, ehem, but we didn't get to see ...

and after she had that moment when she talked about his voice ... that you will never forget his voice ?

i will tell something else ... but i will stop . :D

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

Hahaha, please tell more.

no , no , no ... i will resist .

4 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Don't stop! Hahahhaha 

hahahahahahaha

well at least we are sure that all people here is healthy . :D

7 minutes ago, ash011 said:

YEAAAA... I wonder if SH noticed it hahahha

i believe she said that she was upset by the light / sun . she can't not open her eyes .

now ... if we are thinking better , maybe she was amazed by something else . okay ... okay ... people we must help each other to stop . pls . hahahaha

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

no , no , no ... i will resist .

hahahahahahaha

well at least we are sure that all people here is healthy . :D

i believe she said that she was upset by the light / sun .

now ... if we are thinking better , maybe she was amazed by something else . okay ... okay ... people we must help each other to stop . pls . hahahaha

The one who started this went to sleep. 

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

well ...maybe she wants to run to him ... hahahaha  you don't know ...

sorry , sorry , sorry ...

okay now i feel better..just continue with you doing

It's obvious when he is wearing light colored pants. It's enough for me to know he is well endowed but i choose not to look because I get distracted hahsha!

i will share my two cents on how was SH with her former partners tomorrow, will get some sleep as well. 

Hope I can still catch up with you. Take sometime to pause, breathe and smell the flowers hahaha!

• Like 10