[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

On 11/8/2018 at 9:37 PM, maria1983 said:

I'M SUPER !!! :D 

how are you ???

yes , we really needed sleep back then . hahahaha 

wow! so nice to hear that you're SUPER haha.. :w00t: you're still the ever cheerful @maria1983 i know :D

On 11/9/2018 at 10:07 AM, Jalhanda said:

Ayieeeee...its good to see you here....now I am convinced that you really do miss them! hahahaha!

hi @Jalhanda :D glad you are still here, how are you? of course i miss them :P if there only was a time machine to take me back hahaha

• Like 5

On 11/10/2018 at 12:44 PM, krwtan said:

wow! so nice to hear that you're SUPER haha.. :w00t: you're still the ever cheerful @maria1983 i know :D

hi @Jalhanda :D glad you are still here, how are you? of course i miss them :P if there only was a time machine to take me back hahaha

Hahahaha! IKR....I bet we all do...those were beautiful memories we had of them....but change is inevitable....who knows maybe one day they will get the chance to work again...hopefully soon.

• Like 4

GOOD day to all !!! 

9 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

Hahahaha! IKR....I bet we all do...those were beautiful memories we had of them....but change is inevitable....who knows maybe one day they will get the chance to work again...hopefully soon.

this will be really great ... :) 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy Birthday Ssinz!

Wishing you a day filled of savage humor, ferocious hors d’oeuvres eating & dancing even when there wasn’t technically a dance floor

You're an inspiration as Dr. Yoo Hyejung and so much more in real life.

We will keep cheering & supporting you no matter what you do & where ever you are. We love you very much. Fighting!!! 

Dznez0bV4AAGc_Z.jpg

cr: SBS

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HELLO! I don’t know if anybody remembers me! But I wrote a fanfic on asianfanfics “Emergency Doctors” that received so much love and support! I went MIA for a little of 2 years and i apologize! 

I still support Raeshin! And occasionally watch Doctors moments over and over again! 

I am back to writing now! So i hope you enjoy this new story i have! RAESHIN is one of the main couples in the story! Please support! 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1397420

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Nathania Sun said:

Thank You, @rori0711. I'm doing a lot of backkreading of all the conversation in this thread and I can't help but smile. I hope this thread will become alive again. 

This thread holds a lot of beautiful memories not only Jihye couple but also happy albeit hilarious convos of shippers. :wub: It was gold. I'm glad it makes your day brighter :) Thank you for supporting Jihye/ Raeshin couple. I occasionally post here as I am busy with other stuff but who knows, everything is possible until Raewon or Shinhye settled down. Truth be told, when both are seen together again or collaborate in a project, this thread will be alive and kickin'. 

You may visit Raewon or Shinhye thread which is more active. I'm sure you will be welcomed and accomodated. :) Have fun reading! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

• 2 months later...