Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

2 hours ago, jaredrae19 said:

Hello beautiful peeps!Better late than never:wub:..#Happy2ndAnniversaryDoctors :wub::heart::wub:

wow ... already 2 years ... seams like yesterday . :D

GOOD MEMORIES , AMAZING MEMORIES , FOR A LIFE TIME MEMORIES .

amazing people that we meet because of this drama :D

dr8.jpg

CTTO

• Like 6

Hi everyone!

i know this thread’s quite inactive now, but i hope someone could still respond. i’ve recently became a fan of kim rae won because of doctors (yeah i only watched it in 2018), shipped him with shin hye (thanks to this shipper’s thread even though i know that she’s already dating ctj) and learned how to use/stalk via instagram (and i might have followed a couple of you guys).

might anyone of you know of a forum or group chat where krw fans gather and share pieces of information and updates about him? I’ve never been a fangirl but there’s always a first time :sweatingbullets::D

thanks mucho

ps i know that he’s currently filming long live the king, courtesy of ig updates :rolleyes:

• Like 3

On 9/13/2018 at 5:52 PM, jaded0214 said:

Hi everyone!

might anyone of you know of a forum or group chat where krw fans gather and share pieces of information and updates about him? I’ve never been a fangirl but there’s always a first time :sweatingbullets::D

ps i know that he’s currently filming long live the king, courtesy of ig updates :rolleyes:

hello , hello !!

welcome !!

well ... we all come here from time to time to remember the old good days . :D

here is the page of KRW on soompi .   we share what we find out about him .

and yes ; HE'S NOW A KING .  hahaha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks so much @maria1983! Good thing you thought of checking in this thread. :D i just thought i’d post but i wasn’t really expecting anyone to respond. :wub:

so so happy that we’ll be seeing a lot more of our king in the coming months - 2 movies and his sister’s cafe! :wub:

• Like 2