[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

2 hours ago, kdramanewb said:

It's confirmed!!! Congratulations to PSH and CTJ! They are  surrounded by family, good friends and supportive fans. :) Hwaiting!!!

YES , wish them happiness and all the best in the world . :D

they look good together ... about our ship was not to be , but is not the end of the wold .  :D

• Like 10

OMGGGGG ! Hi everyone, I havent been here since ages but right after I heard the news (like 8 hours behind <_<) I had to come here !!!! This was my first shipping thread !

I love PSH in Doctors and I have only seen CTJ in Suspicious Partner but wishing them all the best !!!! Even though she didnt end up with KRW but I had a lot of fun shipping them in the thread !!!! 

And now, CTJ is good friends with Ji Chang Wook, I wonder if he knew ? 

• Like 10

Hello everyone!
This is not the announcement we all hoped for, but hey, we knew it could happen.

I discovered KRW thanks to PSH and Doctors and I do not regret it. I hope they are both happy with the person of their choice and I will continue to follow them separately from now on. They both deserve it.

Damn, they would still have formed a nice couple !!! Too bad ...
:bawling:

Nevermind .... I loved reading your posts week after week during the Doctors broadcast and participating in discussions afterwards. It was very funny. I will surely find some of you on other threads from time to time. I hope so!

And if in the future, there is a chance for our couple...I will come back ! :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9nQAwWFpXRCfOPOYq6jJ
Be happy all!

• Like 10

this couple was very significant for us, they really had an incredible chemistry and we know that this closeness was not only of friends, we who follow the history of krw and psh know this, to seeing the cut dvd , maybe something happened on the way and it could not be avoided.

we went happy while we were in this ship and now it's time to say goodbye. Everything was so unexpected and for some it is still difficult

It was not the news we expected but everything may happen in the future, do not you think? if we have faith everything can happen ... thanks girls for the great memories 

• Like 13

It's been a mix of emotions for me since I read the news. I was grinning, happy for them, thinking of how it was so much fun sharing thoughts with you all here, and at the same time feeling the finality of my RaeShin ship as never it will ever be. 

When it was hinted last year of them spending time, being a RaeShin that I am, I was hoping KRW was just being a ninja and CTJ being a shill, like a decoy, among friends to divert attention. Oh well haha...

Ji Chang Wook goes to the army, KRW doing a drama, LJH preparing for a concert,  PSH and CTJ start dating. ...lol...

I wish them both all the happiness. Hwaiting!!!

Perhaps someday it will be PSH on one side and CTJ on the other of KRW. 

It's almost like CTJ here is saying, "Peace, RaeShin shippers"  :)

They are all friends and I'll take that with me as I bid adieu to this ship.

• Like 11

I want to add something.I shipped some couple before Raeshin but I didnt take serious.For the first time I wanted a couple to be real so much.I was still watching their fan videos until this morning :(

But I am confused when I think bts videos.dont know :wacko:

And I want to thanks to everyone in this thread.you shared a lot of  gifs,images,videos and your thoughts :)

It was very fun follow them and write to here.Love you all :wub::wub:

• Like 11

On 3/7/2018 at 10:47 AM, kdramanewb said:

It's been a mix of emotions for me since I read the news. I was grinning, happy for them, thinking of how it was so much fun sharing thoughts with you all here, and at the same time feeling the finality of my RaeShin ship as never it will ever be. 

When it was hinted last year of them spending time, being a RaeShin that I am, I was hoping KRW was just being a ninja and CTJ being a shill, like a decoy, among friends to divert attention. Oh well haha...

Ji Chang Wook goes to the army, KRW doing a drama, LJH preparing for a concert,  PSH and CTJ start dating. ...lol...

To me this photo seems sarcastic Q__Q why I remember krw also posted it but have deleted ? Correct me if I’m wrong.But there was a time that he deleted almost all the posts on ig which can be imagined by shippers...Maybe we should have noticed something went out of their hands then...

Anyway,I want to believe they were once together,bc I still can’t get over all the little evidence we collect on the way.We just don’t know what contributed to the current situation.

Maybe we’ll never know the story behind their choices.So that’s only my interpretation to feel better.

Thank you everyone for all the exciting discussions and sharing during shipping! 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 10

12 hours ago, fioreladasilva said:

this couple was very significant for us, they really had an incredible chemistry and we know that this closeness was not only of friends, we who follow the history of krw and psh know this, to seeing the cut dvd , maybe something happened on the way and it could not be avoided.

we went happy while we were in this ship and now it's time to say goodbye. Everything was so unexpected and for some it is still difficult

It was not the news we expected but everything may happen in the future, do not you think? if we have faith everything can happen ... thanks girls for the great memories 

For sure, they are indeed special and all I can tell myself, it is not their time yet :)

11 hours ago, kdramanewb said:

like you, I brain-washed myself too that CTJ is a smoke-screen for KRW... :lol: but alas, it is not to be...

10 hours ago, ozgemath said:

I want to add something.I shipped some couple before Raeshin but I didnt take serious.For the first time I wanted a couple to be real so much.I was still watching their fan videos until this morning :(

But I am confused when I think bts videos.dont know :wacko:

And I want to thanks to everyone in this thread.you shared a lot of  gifs,images,videos and your thoughts :)

It was very fun follow them and write to here.Love you all :wub::wub:

thank you for being with us too... I enjoyed and treasured this journey too. It is not the same as others cos I felt it in my own heart :heart:

1 hour ago, additionyang said:

To me this photo seems sarcastic Q__Q why I remember krw also posted it but have deleted ? Correct me if I’m wrong.But there was a time that he deleted almost all the posts on ig which can be imagined by shippers...Maybe we should have noticed something went out of their hands then...

Anyway,I want to believe they were once together,bc I still can’t get over all the little evidence we collect on the way.We just don’t know what contributed to the current situation.

Maybe we’ll never know the story behind their choices.So that’s only my interpretation to feel better.

Thank you everyone for all the exciting discussions and sharing during shipping! 

I don't know what to say.... Love works differently and strangely which we can't explain. I am wishing them well and all the best but on the other hand, part of my heart wants PSH to be with KRW :blush: They are just too powerful in Doctors!

• Like 8

Honestly, the best thing about shipping them was to ship them with you guys. Smart and witty people with great analyses made me laugh more than once heheh

I will still always like their chemistry and kinda still hope for a drama or movie reunion :wub:  

• Like 11

13 hours ago, ryoya9 said:

Honestly, the best thing about shipping them was to ship them with you guys. Smart and witty people with great analyses made me laugh more than once heheh

I will still always like their chemistry and kinda still hope for a drama or movie reunion :wub:  

i feel the same  . :D

and always remember this quote : '' A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for. ''

• Like 9

I haven't posted here much in a while, although I did check on the thread from time-to-time. Thanks to everyone that kept the shipping alive here. Thinking back to the Doctors press conference and how KRW said he'd like to act again with PSH in an action-related project together, I hope that will come true eventually. ^^

Regardless of what happened, I still like them both individually, so I'm quite happy for PSH and will always be rooting for KRW's happiness.

• Like 10