[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

44 minutes ago, libra105 said:

they were supposed to walk hand in hand then kiss but i think they decided to changed and kiss right at the spot. and ofc the kiss is directed by pd and themselves. there was no picking her up, twirling her around and another kiss later ofc.

tks Libra...the later part of picking her up, twirling her around and especially their 5th kiss at the end ...all were directed by our super PD/actor KRW ㅋㅋㅋ

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, anoasys said:

I'm not good at Hangul but i dont think the script went much detail with Doctors's kisses, especially ep 20 one. It seemed just mention 키스한다 which means "Kiss" - but how to kiss was depended on PD and especially the two actors themselves :blush:

Reveal hidden contents

Script for Ep 20 proposal & kiss scene as below, some of you guys who is good at Hangul may help us to know it better :D

H1ESpGwlOwTLcI_k9xP_qkQiDVFpLe4JwYzb1_VnlvyefcFTA-mXEqOKVpn-nByWKEYtMXOhwMEfrFjyeYReQ7-02KmamZylAvFyoi_2BQarnFbZHK8fy1JTnclVt4Y1P0Zk2ED9cPyyr4W3o3caKy-_3-pQRwMU85Ahg7v3pvN2OZ2-DKxnzYM9N8ovVQE_uZzfo0D-4ubbZGM2j1vNych4a5Gj61jWw7RMgauEwMsJ1ly9d8hoiSDsGcbWH7m6NHyj3TKft-5cJpIeqg6dmohFaRVh0EogPrA56GhwGuU2km_hnh_oL0DZ02UKv8l9Rt6CRie9lvdhqzraM5Vu5QA4HAGn05jw6gTT1I9atN3S2FsvYTwMqexMhfZBtkuY8a1r6p3xOGRrSjvRujwPDUgCwdX12HovfoqOZThO6kOBSjofCSUWnFXUzCxesk9fYFZz1OoqwXJF-GvwWp4hHpyi0ErK9sYJOoC2MnJDCLGcPgElKGrFMwPRDWXvPYmhw3ynVDR1rk5C1EQCP-EsscgswNwHJTU5OmKhM2sKxBi7Wvb6QSSvc1Mh87JZJFYGMUosoSr3TH3L10gLo8CBqCBtXzmaSQh9rnC1B2om60ok2zcRKeX3=w818-h613-no

yup, the actors and pd usually design the kiss..we don't want to delulu overboard, that's why we said it was all scripted hahahaha we need to protect our hearts :D

2 hours ago, maria1983 said:

THEY ARE LIKE 2 FISHES .

kissers_kissing_101128b3_w0480.jpgCTTO

this crack me up!!!! they looked the same like those fishes!!hahahaa

2 hours ago, ssr99 said:

If you use your headphones, do not forget to hide your pervy smile! People would not understand! :tongue:

finally manage to watch it! omg so hot..with the sound on!:D

2 hours ago, anoasys said:

tks Libra...the later part of picking her up, twirling her around and especially their 5th kiss at the end ...all were directed by our super PD/actor KRW ㅋㅋㅋ

anyone knows if they include those twirling bts in the dc??

2 hours ago, ssr99 said:

Is there someone here who knows how long time did they pratice for the ring scene before the pd starts filming?

I do not know that, but it was supposed that the pd asked only wanted a little kiss but apparently KRW and PSH did not listen to him and that's why they started laughing

4 hours ago, anoasys said:

I'm not good at Hangul but i dont think the script went much detail with Doctors's kisses, especially ep 20 one. It seemed just mention 키스한다 which means "Kiss" - but how to kiss was depended on PD and especially the two actors themselves :blush:

Reveal hidden contents

Script for Ep 20 proposal & kiss scene as below, some of you guys who is good at Hangul may help us to know it better :D

H1ESpGwlOwTLcI_k9xP_qkQiDVFpLe4JwYzb1_VnlvyefcFTA-mXEqOKVpn-nByWKEYtMXOhwMEfrFjyeYReQ7-02KmamZylAvFyoi_2BQarnFbZHK8fy1JTnclVt4Y1P0Zk2ED9cPyyr4W3o3caKy-_3-pQRwMU85Ahg7v3pvN2OZ2-DKxnzYM9N8ovVQE_uZzfo0D-4ubbZGM2j1vNych4a5Gj61jWw7RMgauEwMsJ1ly9d8hoiSDsGcbWH7m6NHyj3TKft-5cJpIeqg6dmohFaRVh0EogPrA56GhwGuU2km_hnh_oL0DZ02UKv8l9Rt6CRie9lvdhqzraM5Vu5QA4HAGn05jw6gTT1I9atN3S2FsvYTwMqexMhfZBtkuY8a1r6p3xOGRrSjvRujwPDUgCwdX12HovfoqOZThO6kOBSjofCSUWnFXUzCxesk9fYFZz1OoqwXJF-GvwWp4hHpyi0ErK9sYJOoC2MnJDCLGcPgElKGrFMwPRDWXvPYmhw3ynVDR1rk5C1EQCP-EsscgswNwHJTU5OmKhM2sKxBi7Wvb6QSSvc1Mh87JZJFYGMUosoSr3TH3L10gLo8CBqCBtXzmaSQh9rnC1B2om60ok2zcRKeX3=w818-h613-no

woww where did you get the script?? :o:D

3 hours ago, maria1983 said:

THEY ARE LIKE 2 FISHES .

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG so the learnt from the fishes?? :D

525571_a05cb587c0f850d0dbe1ec6900a80eea_

i think the also learnt from the polar bears.. :D

5 minutes ago, fioreladasilva said:

I do not know that, but it was supposed that the pd asked only wanted a little kiss but apparently KRW and PSH did not listen to him and that's why they started laughing

Sorry! I wasn't enough clear :D

I didn't want to talk about this ring scene but about the boxing ring scene...I forgot only one word but it changed everything :lol:

What is funny is that I didn't understand right away why you answered that... I was like "Omg! Why the hell does she answer that?"!!!! Only then I understood it!

No doubt, I'm very slow...

3 minutes ago, ssr99 said:

I didn't want to talk about this ring scene but about the boxing ring scene...I forgot only one word but it changed everything :lol:

What is funny is that I didn't understand right away why you answered that... I was like "Omg! Why the hell does she answer that?"!!!! Only then I understood it!

you want another kissing scene in boxing ring? :D

2 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

you want another kissing scene in boxing ring? :D

At the end of episode 4, I would not have said no to a first kiss! HJH was ready to kiss her! Anyway, they were already in an ambiguous position! :D

39 minutes ago, ssr99 said:

hahhahhahhahahhahhaha my english es limited too

5 hours ago, fioreladasilva said:

I can not see the videos of raichan and kshared, she does not accept my request . I will have to conform to what you describe here :( Please kshared and raichan have pity on me and accept my requests hahha

Kshared ,, got warning from doctorsteam,, they said if you're not deleted, no mercy (hahahah),, so she deleted all her dcut,, she said that many people report her ig bcs of that, and raichan and another acc who post dcut got warning too,,, ahhhh,, i think so many haters hidden in their acc

Archived