[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, maria1983 said:

NEXT TIME : BED , SOFA OR FLOOR ??? 

with his love of fishing opportunities once he would take her fishing, and then in the list include Tents

Just now, beansprouts said:

why not add another one? BED, SOFA, FLOOR or PSH?

This is an incorrect choice. BED, SOFA, FLOOR are good only with SH :D

2 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

i have just watched his interview with HSK... he's so cute!!! hahahaha and confident about his look and talent in fishing! :blush::heart:

why not add another one? BED, SOFA, FLOOR or PSH? :tongue::D

ha ha ha ha ha

and the question will be what do you prefer ? :D what do you prefer to sleep on ???

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

with his love of fishing opportunities once he would take her fishing, and then in the list include Tents

YOU ARE GOOD , YOU ARE REALLY GOOD .

yes , tents . small tents . :D  hahahahaha

54 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

beer vs soju and dependent vs independent 

Q. Mr Kim Rae Won, as compared to beer, do you like soju better?

KRW: (showed the X board) Yes, I prefer drinking beer. When we were filming Doctors, it was extremely hot then, temperature I think exceeded 30 degrees C. I really missed drinking beer at the seaside. I used to like drinking a little, but I don't touch alcohol when I am filming. Very occasionally I may just touch a little. But I continued filming three projects for six months and have almost become someone who cannot drink.

MC: You have days off right? How many days do you drink a year?

KRW: When I am filming, even if I have a week off, I will not touch alcohol in those 7 days. Occasionally maybe a glass of beer, (MC commented he is very professional)

Q. Kim Rae Won as compared to mountain like the sea better? (KRW acknowledged) Why?

KRW: There is a saying in Korea, you should like mountain if you are a guy. But he likes the sea. (MC asked if he'll get scolded. He shook his head) .He likes both. Nature is good. I am not very compatible with the city.

Q. As compared to the camera, do you prefer selfie?

KRW: I almost don't know how to take a selfie. 

MC: But you are very good looking, why don't you like selfie? (KRW shook his head, he prefers others to take his pic)

KRW: When I was backstage just now I asked the favour of the working crew to take a group photo for us at the end of the fan meeting.

Q. As compared to a woman who is soft and dependent, do you prefer an independent woman? (He selected the O board)

KRW: I think an independent woman who occasionally depend and rely on me is not bad.

:lol: done!

43 minutes ago, lydlaw said:

From floating in the sky back to earth now.... but honestly more logic now... if it's true to purposely send gift for b'day on 18Feb then too obvious, anyway, we are back to square.... happy 700 pages 

Yes I agree. its more logic. I prefer if this ship moving slow and steady rather than fast and risky. 

38 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Haha ... which part would you like to know? 1. Beer vs Soju 2. Bed vs sofa 3. Dependent vs Independent girl? 4. He cook for girl vs girl cook for him? ... Kekeke ....

I think she will based on past history.

Noted that RW being invited to SH movie premier but not show up seems not in Seoul but if he invite SH, I think she'll come to show her respect to her sunbae/college senior/coworker? Whatever she treat him as, also becoz HSY work with SH before in movie so to respect the sunbae and a veteran actor, the chance for SH to go to the premier is higher..

1 hour ago, tatay81 said:

Sometimes a song is just a song. But at a meeting with the fans in Japan  SH's brother He said that it is easier to express their feelings, not in words but through a song or a letter. Despite the fact that she looks very open person it is quite difficult to express her innermost feelings. so many times I asked again why you think that the scene with the proposal was  ad lib. Even when I watched the doctors her words for the first time, I love you as if it said SH. I do not know how to explain the tone of voice, preloaded lower lip. Each actor has his own style of acting. And she's is not so playing embarrassment. 

I have the same feeling. I felt the I love you is PSH to KRW instead of YHJ to Hong3X. And his reaction too is quite ... I don't know how to describe.

Just now, hyerae1819 said:

But he likes the sea. (MC asked if he'll get scolded. He shook his head) .He likes both. Nature is good. I am not very compatible with the city.

SH also loves the sea. But the mountains are not alien to her. She often photographs the scenery. She once said that she has a dream to get married and go to live outside the city to nature maybe even have a garden

30 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

thank you!!

i want to know why sofa instead of bed? :D

Hahaha ... nothing romantic. He said he sat more on a sofa. But he like the floor (I think it was mentioned wooden flooring) the best and he showed the way he leaned on the floor :lol:

17 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Q. Mr Kim Rae Won, as compared to beer, do you like soju better?

KRW: (showed the X board) Yes, I prefer drinking beer. When they were filming Doctors, it was extremely hot then, temperature I think exceeded 30 degrees C. I really missed drinking beer at the seaside. I used to like drinking a little, but I don't touch alcohol when I am filming. Very occasionally I may just touch a little. But I continued filming three projects for six months and have almost become someone who cannot drink.

MC: You have days off right? How many days do you drink a year?

KRW: When I am filming, even if I have a week off, I will not touch alcohol in those 7 days. Occasionally maybe a glass of beer, (MC commented he is very professional)

Q. Kim Rae Won as compared to mountain like the sea better? (KRW acknowledged) Why?

KRW: There is a saying in Korea, you should like mountain if you are a guy. But he likes the sea. (MC asked if he'll get scolded. He shook his head) .He likes both. Nature is good. I am not very compatible with the city.

Q. As compared to the camera, do you prefer selfie?

KRW: I almost don't know how to take a selfie. 

MC: But you are very good looking, why don't you like selfie? (KRW shook his head, he prefers others to take his pic)

KRW: When I was backstage just now I asked the favour of the working crew to take a group photo for us at the end of the fan meeting.

Q. As compared to a woman who is soft and dependent, do you prefer a independent woman? (He selected the O board)

KRW: I think an independent woman who occasionally depend and rely on me is not bad.

8 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Hahaha ... nothing romantic. He said he sat more on a sofa. But he like the floor (I think it was mentioned wooden flooring) the best and he showed the way he leaned on the floor :lol:

thank you so much!!! hahahah so he likes potato couching? :blush:

35 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

KRW: (showed the X board) Yes, I prefer drinking beer. When we were filming Doctors, it was extremely hot then, temperature I think exceeded 30 degrees C.

how beautiful :D

and he's sure he was hot because of the air  temperature ?

once again he come with this doctors this , doctors that ...i did that in doctors ... bla , bla , bla  :)))) love him :D

33 minutes ago, Wan Farah said:

Yes I agree. its more logic. I prefer if this ship moving slow and steady rather than fast and risky. 

WOW , YOU REALLY SAID IT :D

what great and wise fans this topic has . a bless in the world of shippping forums .

31 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

I have the same feeling. I felt the I love you is PSH to KRW instead of YHJ to Hong3X. And his reaction too is quite ... I don't know how to describe.

with your words , please :D

30 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

SH also loves the sea. But the mountains are not alien to her. She often photographs the scenery. She once said that she has a dream to get married and go to live outside the city to nature maybe even have a garden

SWEET :)

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

And his reaction too is quite

Between her remark and his reaction was a pause. As if that moment in which he realized that her words is something more than a replica of the heroine. His reaction was not "Hurrah finally you said that!"  This follows from the plot but rather How sweet you said it. it is something like this to me

Archived