[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Here are my guesses of his adlibs:

"Look at the stars, they're beautiful, like you."
Calling the flower Hye Jung.
Sending her a flying kiss.
"I want to kiss you."
"I feel shy."

Perhaps the one during the fishing scene where he said, "Be good to me while I'm still here." and her response of Yes, Sir, is also adlib?

These adlibs  show me glimpses of how KRW is to his gf (when he has one haha).

KRW only has good words about PSH. If I'm not mistaken he even uses superlatives when he describes her.

Aren't men normally kind of giddy, vocal when they can to tell he world when they are in love, while women tend to be more subdued and show the world base on actions that they are in love, like wearing or carrying a gift given by the loved one?

Sorry if I'm so behind chingus, I was reading about adlibs and the pages ran away again...lol...

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, arissa1509 said:

Actually she's bolder too..keep posting love song after doctors..

Sometimes a song is just a song. But at a meeting with the fans in Japan  SH's brother He said that it is easier to express their feelings, not in words but through a song or a letter. Despite the fact that she looks very open person it is quite difficult to express her innermost feelings. so many times I asked again why you think that the scene with the proposal was  ad lib. Even when I watched the doctors her words for the first time, I love you as if it said SH. I do not know how to explain the tone of voice, preloaded lower lip. Each actor has his own style of acting. And she's is not so playing embarrassment. 

1 minute ago, kdramanewb said:

Aren't men normally kind of giddy, vocal when they can to tell he world when they are in love, while women tend to be more subdued and show the world base on actions that they are in love, like wearing or carrying a gift given by the loved one?

yes , you-re right  :D

don't worry ... you come with new ideas . we love to analyze . :D

Just now, lydlaw said:

From floating in the sky back to earth now.... but honestly more logic now... if it's true to purposely send gift for b'day on 18Feb then too obvious, anyway, we are back to square.... happy 700 pages 

:D

but is good ...because we was afraid to shipping  anymore  ...

happy , happy :D TO MORE 7000 PAGES . HAHAHAHA 

59 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

for those who can translate.. the q&a session.. some of them we already know.. there were also question about whether he likes independent or dependent girl.. he chose independent but still like if the girl depends on him..

appreciate anybody who can translate... tq

Haha ... which part would you like to know? 1. Beer vs Soju 2. Bed vs sofa 3. Dependent vs Independent girl? 4. He cook for girl vs girl cook for him? ... Kekeke ....

1 hour ago, dee89 said:

Same with me.. :D Will she attend?

I think she will based on past history.

7 minutes ago, lydlaw said:

From floating in the sky back to earth now.... but honestly more logic now... if it's true to purposely send gift for b'day on 18Feb then too obvious, anyway, we are back to square.... happy 700 pages 

It is for me a little better to have it Feb 19 as opposed to 18. Feb 18 makes me think of lip service and it makes me question or doubt a lot. WIth that clarified, then KRW seems to still be KRW. I can't explain it, but I hope I'm understood.

PS. Chingus, so many pages and so many posts and hard to like them all so may I just take this opportunity to say, thank you! I like them and I enjoyed reading them. :D

Just now, kdramanewb said:

It is for me a little better to have it Feb 19 as opposed to 18. Feb 18 makes me think of lip service and it makes me question or doubt a lot. WIth that clarified, then KRW seems to still be KRW. I can't explain it, but I hope I'm understood.

WHAT ?  hahahahahaha

do you mean we still remain with lots of thinks to ship about ? but you believe a 18 feb will somehow distroy all ??  like he remain the same unique man ... who let you think about 1000 things just by a interview he give ???? :D

i already was afraid to shipping with this ship . don't know why . hahahaha

C5HiZzEUYAEEYTR.jpg

7 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Haha ... which part would you like to know? 1. Beer vs Soju 2. Bed vs sofa 3. Dependent vs Independent girl? 4. He cook for girl vs girl cook for him? ... Kekeke ..

beer vs soju and dependent vs independent 

5 minutes ago, kdramanewb said:

i understand u!! i ship them but i don't want him to do this for lip service..yes agree agree... 

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

Well is not bad. Floor is a good choice. But even so better to go to sleep in the bed. Otherwise, back and arm may ache the next morning. Even if someone else's head is really a feather:D

HAHAHAHAHA

omg , i laugh so much ... hahahahaha

yes , yes ... but they give him this choice yesterday ?  ha ha ha ha ha ha

yes , floor ...and he looks really well like that .

44 minutes ago, dee89 said:

thank you!!

18 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Haha ... which part would you like to know? 1. Beer vs Soju 2. Bed vs sofa 3. Dependent vs Independent girl? 4. He cook for girl vs girl cook for him? ... Kekeke ....

I think she will based on past history.

i want to know why sofa instead of bed? :D

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

HAHAHAHAHA

omg , i laugh so much ... hahahahaha

yes , yes ... but they give him this choice yesterday ?  ha ha ha ha ha ha

yes , floor ...and he looks really well like that .

that's why he was lying down on the floor at his friend's house :D

Archived