[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

yes i believe after this we gonna have drought season :D

Yes not so long cuz he still have to promote The Prison even in his blood full with Doctors & SH :D 

I thought only us can't move on, looks like KRW as well.. or still continue:D

I'm so confuse now....with those hints here and there? Are they really an item already or just coincidence ? RW ..are you playing games with us, our heart cannot suffer that much...our poor heart...till now still can't figure out why he sent gift to those b'day on 18Feb, why? Just randomly pick a date or what? Anyone knows when is his movie premier? Now it's go or no go of SH.

Just want to share my thoughts .... I believe RW and SH both have good impression to each others but on the Doctors wrap up party and the DVD commentary date, SH seems a bit reserved and distant so seems they are in a unconform stage then suddenly, we see a RW 2.0 on his movie PC day. He's glowing and maybe they both confirm something? Then on fan meet, he picks "it's love" to sing and everyone knows it's need some singing technical coz of the high pitch but RW still pick it and practice hard to sing even though a small part not the whole song. And... his gift to bday on 18Feb...did he want to show or proof something? :huh:

for those who can translate.. the q&a session.. some of them we already know.. there were also question about whether he likes independent or dependent girl.. he chose independent but still like if the girl depends on him..

appreciate anybody who can translate... tq

How can KRW didn't desire this girl? 

• SMART, BEAUTIFUL, HAVE AN ANGLE HEART, SUCCESSFUL, RICH BUT ALWAYS STAY HUMBLE, at the end which guy doesn't want her? All want her but we all know her ideal type fit Kim Rae Won same as KRW ideal life partner type fit her..  

IF THEY ARE TOGETHER FOR REAL!!! I'M THE MOST HAPPY :D

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C44At5IWMAEUqkC.jpg&key=c6ca55e672546db8ae043b30a8f4e80210443421f6efe2a5a05d70bd80c22a4d

9 minutes ago, lydlaw said:

I'm so confuse now....with those hints here and there? Are they really an item already or just coincidence ? RW ..are you playing games with us, our heart cannot suffer that much...our poor heart...till now still can't figure out why he sent gift to those b'day on 18Feb, why? Just randomly pick a date or what? Anyone knows when is his movie premier? Now it's go or no go of SH.

Just want to share my thoughts .... I believe RW and SH both have good impression to each others but on the Doctors wrap up party and the DVD commentary date, SH seems a bit reserved and distant so seems they are in a unconform stage then suddenly, we see a RW 2.0 on his movie PC day. He's glowing and maybe they both confirm something? Then on fan meet, he picks "it's love" to sing and everyone knows it's need some singing technical coz of the high pitch but RW still pick it and practice hard to sing even though a small part not the whole song. And... his gift to bday on 18Feb...did he want to show or proof something? :huh:

i hope we can get our answers from one of the fans that went there and is active in soompi... there's one from KRW forum right @maria1983, reddevil something.. ? :D

13 minutes ago, dee89 said:

Yes not so long cuz he still have to promote The Prison even in his blood full with Doctors & SH :D 

I thought only us can't move on, looks like KRW as well.. or still continue:D

i'm looking forward to catch PSH in The Prison premier :D

1 minute ago, beansprouts said:

if she wants to get revenge for Annoying Brother, then she would not come :D
i really hope she would attend!! i just want to see them together in an event :wub:

Hahaha.. Agree with you.. :D

Will she walk the red carpet? Or going straight into the theatre? next morning reporter right the name who attend the premiere.. :)

this is probably off topic .. i just watched the interview of krw n hsk at kbs fully subbed. it was so funny bcoz.. they told about the fishing story where at one time they spent 150 days together in a very small boat house ... KRW said : we eat, fish and sleep together.. i slept with HSK for 150 days out of 365 days a year.. the way he put it was so funny and cheeky... naughty KRW

then the mc call them seongsaem nim and HSK was so happy bcoz he thought now everyone's think KRW is old not only himself who is old.. KRW immediately corrected him .. they call me doctor songsaeng nim not bcoz i'm old... hahahahhaha 

that interview was so fun! the vibe was different from his interview with lee min ho last time..during GB

6 minutes ago, raeshine137 said:

Bad news.... Two Chinese fans who have gone to FM say that KRW want to give the gift to fan who born on 2.19. The mc at first thought the girl who get this gift was born on 2.18. However, at last, it is confomred the fan was born on 2.19. 

Thank GOD... :) So @maria1983 are you having a headache? No need to have a headache now.. all it's clear misunderstanding!!! 

But still there's a lot of other hints despite the date right? 

18 minutes ago, raeshine137 said:

Bad news.... Two Chinese fans who have gone to FM say that KRW want to give the gift to fan who born on 2.19. The mc at first thought the girl who get this gift was born on 2.18. However, at last, it is confomred the fan was born on 2.19. 

now it sounds more logic :D

thank you confirming the news! ^_^

19 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

this is probably off topic .. i just watched the interview of krw n hsk at kbs fully subbed. it was so funny bcoz.. they told about the fishing story where at one time they spent 150 days together in a very small boat house ... KRW said : we eat, fish and sleep together.. i slept with HSK for 150 days out of 365 days a year.. the way he put it was so funny and cheeky... naughty KRW

then the mc call them seongsaem nim and HSK was so happy bcoz he thought now everyone's think KRW is old not only himself who is old.. KRW immediately corrected him .. they call me doctor songsaeng nim not bcoz i'm old... hahahahhaha 

that interview was so fun! the vibe was different from his interview with lee min ho last time..during GB

can you share the link? cant believe that went fishing for 150 days!!! his love to fishing is no joke! :o

3 hours ago, arissa1509 said:

Remember she post pic on last day filming with caption "this is end but doesn't mean all end"....Maybe it's true, it started while filming...She postpone all cf photo shoot after doctors and go to US instead..Same time with him...

Haha, yes, I've forgotten about that. What is she trying to say?

2 hours ago, maria1983 said:

:D

okay ...let's say he is showing interest to her :D  ...that means she ''respond'' ? because he does not seams like he only show interest  ... seams that he also receive interest  . :D nobody will be that happy . :)))))))

She has responded Maria. She is friendly with her co-stars but there is still a boundary when it comes to body contact. When it's with KRW, she let down her boundaries.

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

interesting ... when we really have something to really shipping the ship ... we are afraid :D hahahahahahahahaha

We are exercising prudence in our shipping. Maybe because it's so genuine it's too good to be true. :D

Archived