[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Guest Yammylicious
11 hours ago, IsabelinaD said:

I feel so sad and dissapointed when I read posts from people that ARE NOT shippers but come here and spread NEGATIVE points of view. I respect them as I do with everyone in my social life but there is a limit. I have A LOT experience shipping famous couple, not only in korean world but others too. Even here in soompi, I was in Minshin shipper a lot and I can remember clearly that THERE WERE non-shippers cheer us up bc they recognized they have a lot of chemistry. Even there were a particular soompi member that always declared SHE WAS NOT A SHIPPER..but visited Minshin shipper to correct us about facts that she knew about PSH but NEVER spread negativity as she does here so I'm really shock how she insist to visit here and tell us things with her negative posts and see other new-non-shippers telling us to be real. I feel really amazed and hurt. Why? because THIS is our little place where we can dream but when I read posts remember us to be REAL?? really...real!? Sorry but you are in the wrong place to say that. Shipping couple is not REAL for sure...because we will never know the true until they confirm themselves being dating or someone else. But being REAL? PLEASE..there is a limit and I want you to be respectul with our ship. It looks like you are worried so much about PSH, and I tried to understand but there is a limit. 

Sorry to be so repetitive but PLEASE stop coming here and "warning" us to be real or tellings us / or refer us as "selfish" in your social networks. I'm really hurt. You made me feel a bad person. Since then, there were times, I didn't want to visit this thread anymore..but then I medited about my MINSHIN shipper thread..and how fun it was. It really brought me up a lot of happiness. Sure, I felt so sad when my ship sank but NEVER ...I was never a selfish or bad person when I shipped them with all my heart.

Please, if you come here to spread negative posts about RAESHIN, don't post anymore. Just read and enjoy our cheerfulness. We ship bc it's fun and this is OUR SPACE to do THAT.  

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

77c53372bff0de769a2dea46253a5b4a.jpg

0890675fd17991ab563450afea9b47ef.jpg

ba3eb08f223bb277a9a511b205275f5d.jpg

Surround-yourself-with-people-who-are-going-to-take-you-higher.jpg

Spread LOVE in this thread..it's very hard to ask?? 

Agree chingu ya! ;) As if we belong to the showbiz world too, you cannot just please everybody.. Dont mind them.. Cheer up and soar high.. RaeShin all the way! :heart:

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say ‘goodbye’ to drama – it’ll feel a-maz-ing!

Soul & Spirit landscape

You can’t please people all of the time…ain’t that the truth! Find out how to release and let go, so you can feel better, with these wise words from Jo Barnard

I recently found myself in the middle of a somewhat challenging situation, trying my best to please a group of people who, quite frankly, were never going to be pleased no matter what I said or did. I was going out of my way to be helpful and considerate, when I could have quite easily focused on just pleasing myself. The harder I tried, the worse it seemed to get; and it’s hard not to take it personally when others are being rude to you.

So, if this happens to you, what can you do? Keep trying harder to please? Give up? Stomp your feet? Feel bad? Be nasty back?

The truth is, you never truly know what’s going on in someone else’s mind. How could you? And it’s only by talking things through openly do you ever really have a chance to resolve things. After all, the majority of things can be resolved by communication when both parties wish for a resolution. But, of course, this also requires compromise and the willingness to work together!

You can’t expect people to behave in a way that suits you all the time – that’s impossible; we’re all unique. But what you can do is the following:

Ask yourself what your part in the situation is. Have you tried your best? Have you acted with good intention? Are you trying to see the other person’s point of view? Are you willing to compromise? If the answer to these questions are yes, then you’re part way there! It means you are doing your best.

Is there anything you could do differently to resolve this or would the continuation of this be a further drain on your energy? Sometimes the more you do, the worse it can get. Try to look at this objectively. If you truly believe that you haven’t done your best, then trying harder might be worth a shot. Otherwise, step back.

Would it be best to detach from this situation before it gets worse? This can be a very difficult decision to make. Is this giving up? Or simply saying with love that you no longer wish to feed a negative or unhealthy situation? Sometimes you have to ‘let go and let God’, as Wayne Dyer says. After all, letting go of negativity makes space for something much more healthy and positive to grow. That’s why you prune back your trees and bushes; so why not do the same with other things in your life?

Detaching from a situation, with love, is not always easy when you like to make things better. But it’s possible nonetheless.

I’ll leave you with this thought: if you’ve acted with good intention and someone is rude or angry back at you, then perhaps, probably, almost certainly, they need a hug even more than you do. Their anger is probably not even about you. Forgive them and LET IT GO!

My beautiful children, 

"BE SURE TO TASTE YOUR WORDS BEFORE YOU SPIT THEM OUT"

Again and again,  we've mentioned this is a Shippers Thread of RaeShin Couple!

To all RaeShin Shippers, happy shipping, continue shipping and never give up coz we never know whats for tomorrow. The best, until one of them announce officially they are taken! Till then...need you all to make my day! 

To Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye...wishing you both all the best in everything you both wish, dreams to have and do! If possible please grant our wish, JiHye become RaeShin! 

Guest Yammylicious
1 minute ago, lynn1272 said:

My beautiful children, 

"BE SURE TO TASTE YOUR WORDS BEFORE YOU SPIT THEM OUT"

Again and again,  we've mentioned this is a Shippers Thread of RaeShin Couple!

To all RaeShin Shippers, happy shipping, continue shipping and never give up coz we never know whats for tomorrow. The best, until one of them announce officially they are taken! Till then...need you all to make my day! 

To Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye...wishing you both all the best in everything you both wish, dreams to have and do! If possible please grant our wish, JiHye become RaeShin! 

Group hugs everyone, this is what we need now, we are all in one spirit and in one goal..:)

Lets look at the brighter side .. ;)

I'll forever cherish this shippers thread, because of KRW and PSH they made us unite and believe that theres always a HOPE to LIFE! :heart:

Fighting guys!!!!! :P

Guest Yammylicious

The Fish Meets the Water Bearer

We searched for each other
in the most unlikely places,
among the most unlikely people,

And when our paths finally crossed,
it was for reasons so entangled
in our daily bread,
and the usual trespasses

That we might not even have noticed,
except for that faint quiver
of wonder
like a passing chill
from the night air

We loved.

And the closest we've come, to explaining why,

Is Because it was you,
and because it was I.

Just would like to share this article about Aquarius and Pisces love compataibilty :heart:

Aquaruis = Water  :heart: Pisces = Air

14 minutes ago, deara said:

I just saw what PSH post on ig a moment ago, seems she missing HongHong HongSsaem :rolleyes: i cant copy paste her picture here i dont know whyyyyy. Just check it if you guys has istagram :D

I think not about miss him...miss him ofc..But i think they are together now, maybe doing some sport or he in her mother restaurant:joy:

18 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

How adorable....only Shin Hye can make Rae Won do something as cute as this....I miss them so much!

krw already doing this with his fan or his stylist, yesterday there are chingu upload on the drama thread. you can check it..

But i like the fact. shinhye can do that with krw too hahahahaha...

20 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

So cute and adorable !!! She must be missing JH/KRW her man  :wub: this is when they were having a party at sooni hawaii in eps 20 right ? He looks good here :phew:

They both look good...I like how KRW raised his right eyebrow....hahahaha...it's so him with his facial expressions like that of Ji Hong!

3 hours ago, bogin79 said:

hi shippers... i just cant stop talking abt our OTP.. aishh this time i suddenly remember their last Operation together... i LOVE. that scene it gave me so much FEELS... seriously they are a POWER couple .. i mean Jihye... when they were both standing facing d microscope or whatever the thing was.. facing each other aishhh I got goosebumps.... seriously Jihye is relationship goals.. and when the passed the critical stage and JH motioned to HJ to look up their colleagues... eeee i felt like crying... it was like he said see HJ u r so good... we are a good team.. PSH and KRW carried that scene well... awesome in fact.. and when they finished the surgery and walking the hallway together and she reached his hand.. it was bittersweet, emotionally well acted.. eiii i can replay that scene over and over again.. JiHye is really a match made in kdrama heaven! they are so alike but so different at the same time..but well matched nonetheless.. among the thing that i love about them is never ... even once they said the phrase let's break up.. never! and that i really respect how they handle their relationship... they fought and they love wholeheartedly... eiii seriously i am in love with them.. from the beginning when they first met each other and she kicked him i knew that they are a match made in kdrama heaven.. 

@bogin79.....I couldn't agree more with your posts. I also had goosebumps with that hand holding scene while they are on scrubs and the way Ji Hong gave that smile its like bliss...them together, both at work and personal life...so ideal...so inspiring and heart melting...All their hand holding scenes were memorable to me...each has a different meaning but all has depth behind it.....I so love them truly!

oo another thing i love abt doctors is there was no noble idiocy! be it jihye couple, or yoon do or seo woo...love love writer-nim.. 

the new IG post of PSH? love it.. so much cuteness...see i told you guys i am sure there's a lot of photos of them both in PSH and KRW phone..but m sure SH won't share it all definitely no.. so we shippers have to bare with it.. it is her personal space that we should not invade.. and too bad KRW does not use any sosmed.. but m sure he has a lot of pics of them together..positively sure! and let's say if KRW could not make it to the short trip ... that is okay too bcoz if they really treasure their friendship, i am sure they will meet up .. if they have time..but most probably we will not know about it if PSH does not share it thru her IG.. 

at the same time, i also hope there will not be any dating rumors between them bcoz i do not want them get affected n feel awkward with each other.. i don't think KRW will be that affected since he is that type who does not care much about all this thing.. i dunno mebbe KRW fan can confirm this.. PSH mebbe .. if ever they hv special feelings for each other i want it to be developed freely n peacefully without pressure from fans... seriously they are so cute together that i hope if they can see n meet each other from time to time n nobody bothers them.. just my opinion..

but here we shippers can dream right.. the sky is the limit... hehheeh... for now my dream for raeshin is for them to have a magazine photoshoot together! please!!!! their chemistry is not to be wasted.. m sure those magazine will be sold out in a blinknof an eye! 

Guest Yammylicious
2 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

what this news chingu ya? its about 2 days 1 night?/

No idea, just reposted it from #kimraewon via twitter ...

Archived