[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

2 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

@bogin79 and @pshkrw...same here....plus I also notice when he carried her and did the twirl it looks like them for real, the way KRW hug her is like its the last time he will do as JH, though the camera zooms out you can still see him hugging her tight.

Its so cute the way KRW carried her and twirl her around !!! I think that was definitely spontaneous and not scripted !!! Too bad the PD zoomed out otherwise we would hear PSH laughing out loud there :wub: 

one of my wish for the ending was to have JH carry HJ bridal style after their wedding so even if I didnt get that I did get this adorable scene of twirling around while KRW was carrying PSH ...its just so sweet and precious and cute :wub: arrhhh..killing my shipper's heart !!

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, it's just like forever since the last time i logged in to soompi, and finally come out to express my gratitude to all actors and staffs of doctors, especially our lovely and awesome couple, raeshin couple. they're just so great together, their chemistry is over the top, always trigger my delulu minds LOL :phew:

just wanna share this article http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/23/kim-go-eun-shin-ha-kyun-revealed-dating/

with this big age gap, we still have hope chinggu :P

i hope to see our couple doing same project together someday, like KRW said, hope they can play an action movie together :)

for all shippers, it's okay to ship, it doesn't give any harm to others, except yourself (sometimes you can be very delulu and have mental breakdown if u ship too hard LOL), but as long as we still respect their privacy, it's okay to ship :)

Fighting reashin couple shippers!

8 minutes ago, deara said:

Why PSH seems look sad??? I mean not as happy as them ..... (those other two main leads) :)

yeah...i miss Shinhye's wide smile but you can see that she's happy below

credit to owner

12 minutes ago, deara said:
she's wearing a lots of ring, is one of it a ring from JiHong? :rolleyes: lol sorry i cant helped it :lol:

Cr: The Owner

she's just like that :) while KRW is not. hehehe...it's fun to see their similarities and differences.

Guest Yammylicious
8 hours ago, sunflower001 said:

YES..PSH is talented 

YES ..KRW is talented

YES..they both have had chemistry with their leads in other dramas before

YES..lets give credit to BOTH for bringing the characters to life and giving us the sizzling chemistry we see on tv, no one can create chemistry like that one-sided !

BUT... drama may have ended but the ship is still sailing :wub:  otherwise, lets just close down the entire shippers thread :) :) and shippers do not need to keep it real :D:phew: 

Nobody can say what will happen in the future but the possibilities are endless as the attraction is there :wub: :wub:

YES..lets respect one another's freedom to ship whoever they want as long as it done respectfully and harms no one okay :) 

just like it is also everyone's freedom to choose whoever they like as their bias or whichever drama they enjoy :) some people like PSH, some dont..some people like KRW, some dont..some people enjoy Doctors and some dont :) and we should respect that :)

#shippingisfun

#dontmakeitserious

#thestruggletoshipforfunisreal 

Agree chingu ya... to each his own..:)

I feel so sad and dissapointed when I read posts from people that ARE NOT shippers but come here and spread NEGATIVE points of view. I respect them as I do with everyone in my social life but there is a limit. I have A LOT experience shipping famous couple, not only in korean world but others too. Even here in soompi, I was in Minshin shipper a lot and I can remember clearly that THERE WERE non-shippers cheer us up bc they recognized they have a lot of chemistry. Even there were a particular soompi member that always declared SHE WAS NOT A SHIPPER..but visited Minshin shipper to correct us about facts that she knew about PSH but NEVER spread negativity as she does here so I'm really shock how she insist to visit here and tell us things with her negative posts and see other new-non-shippers telling us to be real. I feel really amazed and hurt. Why? because THIS is our little place where we can dream but when I read posts remember us to be REAL?? really...real!? Sorry but you are in the wrong place to say that. Shipping couple is not REAL for sure...because we will never know the true until they confirm themselves being dating or someone else. But being REAL? PLEASE..there is a limit and I want you to be respectul with our ship. It looks like you are worried so much about PSH, and I tried to understand but there is a limit. 

Sorry to be so repetitive but PLEASE stop coming here and "warning" us to be real or tellings us / or refer us as "selfish" in your social networks. I'm really hurt. You made me feel a bad person. Since then, there were times, I didn't want to visit this thread anymore..but then I medited about my MINSHIN shipper thread..and how fun it was. It really brought me up a lot of happiness. Sure, I felt so sad when my ship sank but NEVER ...I was never a selfish or bad person when I shipped them with all my heart.

Please, if you come here to spread negative posts about RAESHIN, don't post anymore. Just read and enjoy our cheerfulness. We ship bc it's fun and this is OUR SPACE to do THAT.  

Spoiler
Spoiler

77c53372bff0de769a2dea46253a5b4a.jpg

0890675fd17991ab563450afea9b47ef.jpg

ba3eb08f223bb277a9a511b205275f5d.jpg

Surround-yourself-with-people-who-are-going-to-take-you-higher.jpg

Spread LOVE in this thread..it's very hard to ask?? 

PSH may seem a tad down but pls understand that she's one of those people who have a hard time of letting go of characters she plays. She's been Yoo Hye Jung for 4 months, everything she does, she puts her devotion into it. It's one of the reasons why I love her. but honestly I can see she's happy and having a great time w/ everyone at the party. 

8 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

PSH may seem a tad down but pls understand that she's one of those people who have a hard time of letting go of characters she plays. She's been Yoo Hye Jung for 4 months, everything she does, she puts her devotion into it. It's one of the reasons why I love her. but honestly I can see she's happy and having a great time w/ everyone at the party. 

Right, it's normal to be sad...she even cry in the last day of Heirs filming.

1 hour ago, IsabelinaD said:

Uri KRW oppa knows how to amaze people around him...it's not enough with his strong and mainly aura..but he brought a SEXY car to the wrap up party....he looks so hot and with the car...no words.....speechless. 

yeah , like was not enought already .... he must even has that car . hahahaha

Cqod7r-UkAAZXGG.jpg

Cqoq3pKVUAE3_Fi.jpg

ctto

2 hours ago, IsabelinaD said:

I feel so sad and dissapointed when I read posts from people that ARE NOT shippers but come here and spread NEGATIVE points of view. I respect them as I do with everyone in my social life but there is a limit. I have A LOT experience shipping famous couple, not only in korean world but others too. Even here in soompi, I was in Minshin shipper a lot and I can remember clearly that THERE WERE non-shippers cheer us up bc they recognized they have a lot of chemistry. Even there were a particular soompi member that always declared SHE WAS NOT A SHIPPER..but visited Minshin shipper to correct us about facts that she knew about PSH but NEVER spread negativity as she does here so I'm really shock how she insist to visit here and tell us things with her negative posts and see other new-non-shippers telling us to be real. I feel really amazed and hurt. Why? because THIS is our little place where we can dream but when I read posts remember us to be REAL?? really...real!? Sorry but you are in the wrong place to say that. Shipping couple is not REAL for sure...because we will never know the true until they confirm themselves being dating or someone else. But being REAL? PLEASE..there is a limit and I want you to be respectul with our ship. It looks like you are worried so much about PSH, and I tried to understand but there is a limit. 

Sorry to be so repetitive but PLEASE stop coming here and "warning" us to be real or tellings us / or refer us as "selfish" in your social networks. I'm really hurt. You made me feel a bad person. Since then, there were times, I didn't want to visit this thread anymore..but then I medited about my MINSHIN shipper thread..and how fun it was. It really brought me up a lot of happiness. Sure, I felt so sad when my ship sank but NEVER ...I was never a selfish or bad person when I shipped them with all my heart.

Please, if you come here to spread negative posts about RAESHIN, don't post anymore. Just read and enjoy our cheerfulness. We ship bc it's fun and this is OUR SPACE to do THAT.  

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

77c53372bff0de769a2dea46253a5b4a.jpg

0890675fd17991ab563450afea9b47ef.jpg

ba3eb08f223bb277a9a511b205275f5d.jpg

Surround-yourself-with-people-who-are-going-to-take-you-higher.jpg

Spread LOVE in this thread..it's very hard to ask?? 

Wait are you talking about me? lol

1. I do the same thing every time- Asking people to be rational aka not to be delu and give out the correct information.

2. I already retrained myself since I didn't want to be party pooper 

3. By asking you guys to not spread incorrect information and give credit to the wrong person is spreading negativity?

I guess we have different definition for negativity and being realistic and rational and  you don't care about her in the 1st place but just the ships whoever you ship with her.

I never did it to other shisp because like I said,  this is the 1st time shippers tried to take the credit from her to the guy. I never see shippers do that before.

Archived