[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

42 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

I agree !!! It was the sweetest kiss and PSH smiled when they kissed !!! They both look so sweet together while kissing and showing us 2 people deeply in love ! It was perfect !!! It suited the scene and the proposal and in that beautiful little setting by the bridge !!

And when KRW carried PSH and twirl her around, I squealed too !! Too cute !!! I think that was a spontaneous act from KRW :wub: 

And he FINALLY did get to carry her !!!! Remember the BTS where he wanted to carry ber bridal style but she ran away and laughed so hard !!

Hahah ! I am glad he finally got to do it !!!!

For me all kisses were special and unique...it served its purpose based on the atmosphere of the scene (sweet, passionate, romantic). It should not be compared but instead we should remember how it affects us as viewers..and for me its heart melting each and everytime they kiss...you just can't get enough with this two...really their chemistry is unparalleled!!!

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The First from our OTP - part 1

First Encounter

tumblr_o97uqqSCBX1utlph9o5_400.gif

The memorable biking scene

14067544_670909379742036_606696456732683

First Reunion

13529035_645909482242026_203588975043555

First Operation

CmDk08QVAAIbE_h.jpg

First 'Bed Scene'

13502150_646315378868103_842261139280621

First Confession

13532907_648322128667428_793283577886600

First Hug

13600239_651707218328919_202476673130413

First dance

tumblr_o9vjatTQ021uxwwtro3_500.gif

First Shyness

13645126_652096141623360_764793648979575

First Humanitarian Act from HJ

13680614_652400708259570_865166669582660

First Date

13726664_655333254632982_479196214937949

12 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

For me all kisses were special and unique...it served its purpose based on the atmosphere of the scene (sweet, passionate, romantic). It should not be compared but instead we should remember how it affects us as viewers..and for me its heart melting each and everytime they kiss...you just can't get enough with this two...really their chemistry is unparalleled!!!

Oh yesss ! I agree..I didnt mean to compare the kisses ! I felt the last kiss was meant to be a sweet and tender kiss as it was right after the proposal :wub:

But the earlier ones were meant to be hot and heavy and passionate and got us all on pervy mode:w00t: 

But yessss..all the kisses gave me heart fluttering moments which just shows their amazing chemistry !!! And its true...chemistry will only come if you are comfortable with each other :wub:

26 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Yes truw! i dont mind no bed scene, just seeing they kissing already gave me a goosebumbs and heart melting :D i saw on sosmed some people capture their kiss scene and from my point of view it looks so beautiful ( never saw how beautiful kissing scene on korean drama before) all their kissing scene are so natural. 

@sunflower001 lol ya finally he carry her :lol: did you see how they both smiling after kiss?  Specially PSH :D so cute

lol i thought this was kind of cute and more appropriate for the shipper thread vs the drama thread. there's an article trending on naver rn that i wanted to share with you guys. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002979246&gid=999339&cid=1021080

[종영인터뷰①]'닥터스' PD "김래원♥박신혜 진짜 사귀냐구요?" [interview] 'doctors' PD "are kim rae won and park shin hye dating for real?"

before you guys get excited about the article content i'm going to just summarize the interview really quickly. basically the reporter says that the 9 year age difference couple of krw and psh had chemistry unlike others. as such it was easy to wonder "are they actually dating?". the PD goes on to reveal that kim rae won pretended to come off as kind of strong and that during the second kiss scene with shin hye he tried his best to give off the feeling that they were actually dating. you can see from the bts what actually happened and he wasn't as confident as he appeared (LOL) but goes on to say that's the extent of it. the two stars are 100% not dating irl and just have a really good sunbae-hoobae relationship where they take care of one another.

then it goes on to talk about krw who has been deemed a kiss scene master after doctors (HAHA). the pd briefly talks about three of the kiss scenes in the drama (might translate this later if i get the chance)

anyway the comments on the article were pretty funny too. here are some of them 

[+1444 -66] 안사귀냐 됐다그럼.. they aren't dating okay then (LMAO parody of ji hong's famous line from the reunion scene)

[+748 -21] 성숙한 캐릭터로 인간관계에 대해 잔잔하게 얘기해줘서 드라마 끝나고도 곱씹을만한 대사가 많더라. 뭐 완벽하다 할 순 없는 드라마지만 참 좋은 드라마다. can't fully translate the first sentence but the second says "well it wasn't the perfect drama but it was a really good drama"

[+725 -52] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ재밌게봤는데 드라마는드라마일뿐!! 김래원씨 다음작품도기대할께요 i had a lot of fun watching it a drama is just a drama (?). krw i'm looking forward to your next project

[+814 -118] 진짜 사겼으면 좋겠을 정도로 잘어울렸음ㅋㅋif they were actually dating they would suit each other

[+565 -48] 닥터스 그동안 진짜 재밌었어요!! 잊지못할 드라마 수고하셨습니다 ㅎㅎ doctors has been a lot fun!! an unforgettable drama you worked hard

so once again my translations are never 100% accurate but i think i got the gist of the article down pretty well. i'm obviously having trouble letting go of these two lol. i think it's amazing that the actors had so much chemistry that an interview strictly addressing any thoughts of them dating is trending rn. 

Guest Yammylicious
10 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Oh yesss ! I agree..I didnt mean to compare the kisses ! I felt the last kiss was meant to be a sweet and tender kiss as it was right after the proposal :wub:

But the earlier ones were meant to be hot and heavy and passionate and got us all on pervy mode:w00t: 

But yessss..all the kisses gave me heart fluttering moments which just shows their amazing chemistry !!! And its true...chemistry will only come if you are comfortable with each other :wub:

I agree with you, all their kiss scenes has a significant way to describe ... its not just a kiss, but its also how they deliver it and gives meaning that makes our stomach full of butterflies :wub: I'm all so satisfied, contented .. 

@trust3 i love all the pictures, their evolution from student teacher relationship, dating, kissing, lq and all... ;)

and now im missing them to bits....:(:(

The First from our OTP - Part 3

First Back hug

13872828_660617714104536_577323089234069

First Secret Flying Kiss

13906583_662116963954611_780591721549335

First Secret Dating at Hospital

13872901_661860610646913_442341623065074

First Indirect Kiss

13876472_662124943953813_753023228004150

First Couple Shopping

13903412_662124590620515_380419712766327

First Bed Scene at HJ-house

13880223_662572803909027_210731040666229

First Time Saying 'I Love You' from HongHongHong

13880361_665791833587124_376651302920001

First Night Vacation

13903439_668496649983309_725789868003692

First Triple Kiss

14067620_673141679518806_666968164842742

Happy Engagement Kiss

14054946_673673112798996_300943692001384

16 minutes ago, Yammylicious said:

I agree with you, all their kiss scenes has a significant way to describe ... its not just a kiss, but its also how they deliver it and gives meaning that makes our stomach full of butterflies :wub: I'm all so satisfied, contented .. 

@trust3 i love all the pictures, their evolution from student teacher relationship, dating, kissing, lq and all... ;)

and now im missing them to bits....:(:(

@Yammylicious... U r most welcome ... Let's share hug because i'm missing them too...

@rameennoodles... I think our PD-nim is just like Dr KTH ... kekekekekeke ...

i have very much respect on our PD-nim because he genuinely admire KRW's and PSH's secrecy ...

1 hour ago, rameennoodles said:

the two stars are 100% not dating irl and just have a really good sunbae-hoobae relationship where they take care of one another.

Well... like HJ said on her last narration, 

"I dont know when love started. I dont know when the love of a lifetime started" so PSH doesnt know yet !! Hahaha :D

Or they are both so private that obviously even the PD doesnt know..just like Doctor KTH who didnt realize that Prof Hong was going out with HJ even as they were all working in the hospital !!

The possibilities for shippers are endlesss !!! Hahaha :lol::P

So keep on shipping :P:phew:

#shippingisfun 

49 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

lol i thought this was kind of cute and more appropriate for the shipper thread vs the drama thread. there's an article trending on naver rn that i wanted to share with you guys. 

ooh thank god someone can traslate the article here.... now i'll be rely more on you @rameennoodles

komawo chingu !!

Thanks for translation @rameennoodles:D. Appreciate that.

Well, of course they are not dating (yet). They are so busy with their shooting schedule to the extend they sleep for only 1-2 hours per day.No time to think about anything than filming and their script. But possibilities for relationship is AFTER the drama end. If we look at the pattern from most kdrama couple....normally the will start to realize their feeling after they finish their filming. Whatever happen, i really love PSH and KRW as a couple in Doctors. So natural. So beautiful. Really hope to see them again in another project....:wub:

i just watched the whole 3 eps back to back.. man it was good.. so good... and i would not mind going thru ep 1-20 for re-watch... abt psh-krw... i am happy enough to know that they have a very good senior-junior relationship.... of coz they are not dating ....... YET hehehheheh... they need to get rid of the remaining HJ and JH persona first... for them to realize whether this is REEL or REAL... they know when they start missing each other... #sorrymydeluluspeaks so until then... happy shipping..

to those  who find us irritating because we ship jihye/raeshin... please do not come to this thread.. it won't make you happy anyway.. do visit the thread that suits you and make you happy.. sorry for being blunt! 

i hope krw can make it to the trip! i know he wants to.. after all the hard work he put in .. he deserves it., and i hope the whole casts nncrew could make it as well..

btw, please update for news regarding d dvd bluray.. i find it hard to keep up/ catch up at the drama thread..

thanknyou also to all who posted news, translations, gifs, puctures, vidsetc... appreciated your effort! RaeShin Fighting!

41 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

[종영인터뷰①]'닥터스' PD "김래원♥박신혜 진짜 사귀냐구요?" [interview] 'doctors' PD "are kim rae won and park shin hye dating for real?"

before you guys get excited about the article content i'm going to just summarize the interview really quickly. basically the reporter says that the 9 year age difference couple of krw and psh had chemistry unlike others. as such it was easy to wonder "are they actually dating?". the PD goes on to reveal that kim rae won pretended to come off as kind of strong and that during the second kiss scene with shin hye he tried his best to give off the feeling that they were actually dating. you can see from the bts what actually happened and he wasn't as confident as he appeared (LOL) but goes on to say that's the extent of it. the two stars are 100% not dating irl and just have a really good sunbae-hoobae relationship where they take care of one another.

then it goes on to talk about krw who has been deemed a kiss scene master after doctors (HAHA). the pd briefly talks about three of the kiss scenes in the drama (might translate this later if i get the chance)

anyway the comments on the article were pretty funny too. here are some of them 

[+1444 -66] 안사귀냐 됐다그럼.. they aren't dating okay then (LMAO parody of ji hong's famous line from the reunion scene)

[+748 -21] 성숙한 캐릭터로 인간관계에 대해 잔잔하게 얘기해줘서 드라마 끝나고도 곱씹을만한 대사가 많더라. 뭐 완벽하다 할 순 없는 드라마지만 참 좋은 드라마다. can't fully translate the first sentence but the second says "well it wasn't the perfect drama but it was a really good drama"

[+725 -52] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ재밌게봤는데 드라마는드라마일뿐!! 김래원씨 다음작품도기대할께요 i had a lot of fun watching it a drama is just a drama (?). krw i'm looking forward to your next project

[+814 -118] 진짜 사겼으면 좋겠을 정도로 잘어울렸음ㅋㅋif they were actually dating they would suit each other

[+565 -48] 닥터스 그동안 진짜 재밌었어요!! 잊지못할 드라마 수고하셨습니다 ㅎㅎ doctors has been a lot fun!! an unforgettable drama you worked hard

so once again my translations are never 100% accurate but i think i got the gist of the article down pretty well. i'm obviously having trouble letting go of these two lol. i think it's amazing that the actors had so much chemistry that an interview strictly addressing any thoughts of them dating is trending rn. 

Ahh good PDnim he was like "Really? Do you think i will telling you?! Stop bothers them! Let them with their relationship peacfully!" Lol :lol: :rolleyes: From video they were finish filming when they got flowers bucket i saw those two seems awkward lol even on final photo with all crew so different with pictures with all crews at the earlier shooting (bicycle scene) where they were relax stand next each other :D hmmm that must be something happen. :rolleyes:

I guess the reporter too soon to ask that question lol :D Perhaps they try not being spotlight by media. We all know it was like trending on sosmed 

@CeejayA i dont think he will go, once i saw on bts seems he kinda uncomfort surround with a lots people. Hopely he will, but again he knows media will watching over them lol 

together or not irl still they are cute together :blush:

OMG!!! I miss them already :bawling: whyyy end!

And has there ever been any PD who confirm his co-stars dating to reporters ?  :P 

but the fact that reporters ask this kind of questions would mean that KRW PSH chemistry was sooooo real that everyone feels they are dating ..maybe that reporter is a shipper too LOL :lol::phew:  they both look good together and match personality-wise and can bring the best out of each other !

I hope KRW goes, he deserves a good break after the zombie-like shooting !!! And for all his hard work and the "tired" feelings he had in some scenes and got all of us delulu crazy :P

Guest Yammylicious
23 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

And has there ever been any PD who confirm his co-stars dating to reporters ?  :P 

but the fact that reporters ask this kind of questions would mean that KRW PSH chemistry was sooooo real that everyone feels they are dating ..maybe that reporter is a shipper too LOL :lol::phew:  they both look good together and match personality-wise and can bring the best out of each other !

I hope KRW goes, he deserves a good break after the zombie-like shooting !!! And for all his hard work and the "tired" feelings he had in some scenes and got all of us delulu crazy :P

Yes a vacation for a well deserved actor.. and all the cast as well... Doctors are daebak!!!!! Congrats to all!!!!;)

Haish...I really hope KRW will join for the vacation. If he decided not to go just to avoid of gossip, .then this is really bad. I hope he can give himself some space without thinking so much and just be together with the team. Go hiking, fishing etc with the person who had same hobby is much much fun compared sitting at home u know?:phew:

Yeah..yeah..i know. He cannot decide because of his tight schedule. Hope he manage to go..:(:(

Archived