[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh you are right @starb82 lol just saw those picture they were talking on couch :lol::lol:  i think kinda hard for them (specially KRW) to be playful after the bts came out and how people react about it lol. He is her senior a lots people hoping he could be so mature with his act while he's with her but for PSH she can be a spoiled around him, flirting, teasing him and people wont mind because being way younger than him they will think ahh how cute she is just like a little sis even maybe thats not what she meant to lol :lol::lol: now i feel bad for KRW because he couldnt respond those games freely. I think he respond it into scene like flying kiss ( i believe it wasnt on script because of PSH reaction) or he repeated "you flatters me" (the first one was on script but the second one wasnt) and then she walked away. and many others scene 

Yess we want him more playful. :lol::lol: 

Just read a news PSH just comfirm going to play in new drama as lawyer (if im not wrong). I knew after doctors she will be offered a character as mature woman its good for her! No more lovey dovey teens :D a next level in her acting career. Thank you to oppa KRW for taught and shares his acting skill to her. Daebak! 

Im not saying her acting was bad before,  she is a good actress and she has good acting skill but still need to be developed because of the role she had previously not as hard as HyeJung on doctors. We could see all guest stars on doctors are senior, (some people said to increase rating thats not true anyway) because all their character not easy to play.  :)

30 minutes ago, deara said:

Just read a news PSH just comfirm going to play in new drama as lawyer (if im not wrong). I knew after doctors she will be offered a character as mature woman its good for her! No more lovey dovey teens :D a next level in her acting career. Thank you to oppa KRW for taught and shares his acting skill to her. Daebak! 

Im not saying her acting was bad before,  she is a good actress and she has good acting skill but still need to be developed because of the role she had previously not as hard as HyeJung on doctors. We could see all guest stars on doctors are senior, (some people said to increase rating thats not true anyway) because all their character not easy to play.  :)

Awwww...SH as a lawyer...maybe she can ask some tips from KRW since he used to portray that role in Punch....hmmmm....meaning they should keep in touch after Doctors....I can dream right, I am in the right thread anyway???!

Guest Yammylicious
12 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Awwww...SH as a lawyer...maybe she can ask some tips from KRW since he used to portray that role in Punch....hmmmm....meaning they should keep in touch after Doctors....I can dream right, I am in the right thread anyway???!

Yeah you're on the right track. she used to be a lawyer also in miracle cell no. 7, right?;) It could be a different lawyer this time, a martial art monster to a seductive lawyer, how about that? :P

I think its okey to talk about this since this is shippers's thread. 

I always look at PSH hands while kissing. From her hands, i assume that she actually "controlled" herself and i think that is the reason why she look very stiff for kiss scene. She wont let herself into the moment. And i am sorry to say this..i pitty her when she was kissed by LMH in heirs. Yes, that kiss is unexpected kiss but i really think she don't like it but for professional reason as an actress, she just proceed with it.

But with KRW, i still can feel that she try to control herself but this time she almost carried out with the kiss. Look at her left hand. There is one moment her hand kinda move along with the kiss. A signal that she carried away with the kiss. A signal that she loves the kiss. Arhhh..my english is very limited.I hope someone can explain for me...:crazy:.

45 minutes ago, MiNah said:

I think its okey to talk about this since this is shippers's thread. 

I always look at PSH hands while kissing. From her hands, i assume that she actually "controlled" herself and i think that is the reason why she look very stiff for kiss scene. She wont let herself into the moment. And i am sorry to say this..i pitty her when she was kissed by LMH in heirs. Yes, that kiss is unexpected kiss but i really think she don't like it but for professional reason as an actress, she just proceed with it.

But with KRW, i still can feel that she try to control herself but this time she almost carried out with the kiss. Look at her left hand. There is one moment her hand kinda move along with the kiss. A signal that she carried away with the kiss. A signal that she loves the kiss. Arhhh..my english is very limited.I hope someone can explain for me...:crazy:.

What caught my attention during the kiss was her left shoulder, it was swaying in tune with his kiss. I guess this can also be seen as her immersed in the kiss scene and actually doing it naturally in oppose of acting. She was also feeling hot after the kiss, I don't think she had the same reaction during the heirs kiss. I don't know about Pinocchio kiss though.

As for KRW, he's not one who lied during interview. So I believe him when he said he was immersed in the kiss and got affected. The question is whether he'll act on it further.

Left shoulder swaying ? PSH hands moving with the kiss ? Hahah ! You guys are gooooooodddd ! Give me more !!!!! 

And who wouldnt be affected ? That was a DAMN HOT KISS :w00t::w00t: I still feel my heart flutter when I see that scene as if I was being kissed :rolleyes: :phew:sadly I am not but I can live with PSH being kissed by KRW :D

#berealplease

3 hours ago, deara said:

Im not saying her acting was bad before,  she is a good actress and she has good acting skill but still need to be developed because of the role she had previously not as hard as HyeJung on doctors. We could see all guest stars on doctors are senior, (some people said to increase rating thats not true anyway) because all their character not easy to play.  

Hi rae shin shippers...

Actually, sh news about her being offered in that movie  already circulated before doctors premiere. Even soompi released article about it 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/16/park-shin-hye/

Just think that I should share this fact. Happy shipping :)

Guyss the kisss omg!!!! Im speechlesss :wub: 

Never saw KRW touch his costar on kiss scene so delicate and sweet just watch his hand on PSH and his smile betwen the kiss scene ...OMOOOO gives me a goosebumbs... i feels like im the one who got kiss LOL!  :lol:

Cr : To Owner 

Guest Yammylicious

Before I say good night.. allow me to shout this out ..... wooohhhhhh... 

I so love that damn kissssssssssssssssssssssssssss.... bravo!!!!!!! crazy meeeeee!!!!! :wub::D:w00t::blink:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOOOOOOOOSEEEEEE!!!! ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?????? THAT KISS....DAMN!!!!!!! IT'S WORTH THE WAIT, ITS THE SWEEEEEETESTTTTTTT THING EVER!!!!!!!! MY GOODNESS SH WAS LIKE IN TRANCE FROM THE LOVING KISS OF KRW.....THE HECK THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOOD, SO LOVELY, SO BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH...KRW, JJANG!!!! THE WAY HE HOLDS HER NAPE, HER JAW MOVEMENTS ....WHEWWWWWWW HOTNESS OVERLOAD. A TRULY FEAST IN THE EYES....SENSES OVERLOAD.....OTTOKE...HOW DO WE MOVE ON FROM THAT KISS.....CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE TOMORROW PLEASE.

2 hours ago, deara said:

Guyss the kisss omg!!!! Im speechlesss :wub: 

Never saw KRW touch his costar on kiss scene so delicate and sweet just watch his hand on PSH and his smile betwen the kiss scene ...OMOOOO gives me a goosebumbs... i feels like im the one who got kiss LOL!  :lol:

Cr : To Owner 

That was a three in one kiss... :wub: He knows how melting us...:blush:

Archived