Jyp replied to mY audition but I'm confused

captaincorn

So I auditioned for jyp with a rap about 2 days ago and jyp replied today sending two emails. One was about the evaluation was complete and the other one I think wanted me to send a singing file with my rap but I Dont really know what they actually mean. Also you can only upload one file so im more confused.

This was what I got

unnamed_3.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ohh you can actually submit your audition properly? I know it's rude to be off topic but could you help me submit mine please. For some reason the site doesn't ever work for me and JYP is like the main company I wanna audition for. Reply if you would like to help. I just need someone who actually can submit to upload mine for me. I will send my details and audition materials and all you gotta do is just upload them. Please help me out if you can.

Thank You ^_^

• 1 month later...

I wanted to send my audition file tot he website but for some reasons i don't seem to login to the site . No matter how much i try i cant simply login and  i belive that you auditioned after you actually logged in so please if any one could help me.

Archived