[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] The Starry Night The Starry Sea 那片星空,那片海

sugarplum892

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, bernara said:

Please tell me that it's 40eps total, not 32. Please. PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

*flopds down sadly*:bawling:

It is 32 but in December there will be Season 2 who turns to be a prequel. For me it makes sense since I think she time traveled back in time to meet him. The shining color didn't look like coming from the pearl but from her body. It would make sense then that his precious necklace was hers. She has to change the past for the future not to happen that way.

7 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

It is 32 but in December there will be Season 2 who turns to be a prequel. For me it makes sense since I think she time traveled back in time to meet him. The shining color didn't look like coming from the pearl but from her body. It would make sense then that his precious necklace was hers. She has to change the past for the future not to happen that way.

I seee.

Then I'll (im)patiently wait for December.

(And open that the season stuff doesn't become a think. I prefer the x numbers of episode and then done approach.)

@usagi1997 it's only 32?!  Nooooooo~!! yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-25.gif?1301940166  .. I just finished ep 32, I thought it's until 40 ..    yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-15.gif?1301940165  ... S2 is soo far away ... sometimes I wish C-dramas that originated from novel have english version of the novel coz I'm itching to know what'll happen next, and some c-dramas doesn't have subs  TAT .. 

By the way, this only happened in 3 mos right? It didn't feel like it was tho .. or did I miss something? 

Shen Luo was totally captivated by Wu Julan.. I'm laughing and cringing everytime she flirts with WJ before they were in a relationship  ...    

10 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Awesome! I'm surprised we got a trailer that early. This time we have an evil merman too and he is hot. 

Yep. I'm glad the male casts looks manly and mature (and freaking hot as well). Pretty boys will not fit the bill. It will be agonizing to wait for this drama but I'm sure it'll be worth it

• 5 months later...

Archived